Sharon & phils Wedding is in *SPOILER*

Marcus_SmithMarcus_Smith Posts: 3,572
Forum Member
✭✭✭
So seen some tweets and one from someone who's a Linda henry fan that Phil & Sharon's wedding will be in September

Comments

• GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    Guess its as good as confirmed then
  • wizardtwizardt Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She thinks Phil and Shirley are back together now cos Linda and Steve were filming today lol
  • HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice, more drama involving the ragbone love story that is Phil an Shirley, delightful ^_^
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder who this Linda Henry fan could possibly be :confused::D
  • Marcus_SmithMarcus_Smith Posts: 3,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    klendathu wrote: »
    I wonder who this Linda Henry fan could possibly be :confused::D

Lol to be fair to her thought she knows her stuff she could give some soap experts a run for there money :D
  • AngelicPrincessAngelicPrincess Posts: 7,434
    Forum Member
    Surely if the storyline is wrapped up in the Autumn September/October would make sense?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely if the storyline is wrapped up in the Autumn September/October would make sense?

Yea many thought the wedding wouldn't be to February.
  • jamesc_715jamesc_715 Posts: 8,505
    Forum Member
    Well I'm glad their wedding is in September. Hopefully after Phil/Sharon wedding, Sharon can finally move on from Phil. Shirley and Phil can get back together after Sharon dumps Phil :). I'd rather Shirley not to give Phil another chance but sadly I think she will always be a doormat. But fingers crossed she tells Phil to get lost.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jamesc_715 wrote: »
    Well I'm glad their wedding is in September. Hopefully after Phil/Sharon wedding, Sharon can finally move on from Phil. Shirley and Phil can get back together after Sharon dumps Phil :). I'd rather Shirley not to give Phil another chance but sadly I think she will always be a doormat. But fingers crossed she tells Phil to get lost.

I would keep crossing those fingers :D:kitty:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Apparently according to Linda Henry fan Sharon's plans doesn't go the way she planned :(
    Forum Member
    Harlowe wrote: »
    I would keep crossing those fingers :D:kitty:

I hope so! It would be one epic revenge on Phil :D
    Apparently according to Linda Henry fan Sharon's plans doesn't go the way she planned :(

Does she actually know this? I doubt the cast would tell her spoilers. I hope Sharon has the last laugh on Phil because I want Sharon to end things with Phil instead of the predictable affair plot with Shirley.
  • Ell_RenEll_Ren Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    I like Phil and Shirley as friends but I wouldn't want him to just go to her because Sharon dumped him! Sharon Marshall did say the story ends around Autumn so yeah, it would make sense to have the wedding about then. I wonder if Sharon will go ahead with the wedding or not...
  • walford-e20walford-e20 Posts: 6,554
    Forum Member
    It should be next February. :( If Phil and Sharon don't have their wedding next week then Ian and Denise have to.
    Forum Member
    It should be next February. :( If Phil and Sharon don't have their wedding next week then Ian and Denise have to.

I think next February will be Ian and Denise's wedding or Mick and Linda's wedding.
  • MurraymarMurraymar Posts: 4,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why did Phil get Sharon beaten up?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Murraymar wrote: »
    Why did Phil get Sharon beaten up?

He got some heavies to frighten her so she would need the bouncers for the bar, but it went wrong and they attacked her.
  • MurraymarMurraymar Posts: 4,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Harlowe wrote: »
    He got some heavies to frighten her so she would need the bouncers for the bar, but it went wrong and they attacked her.

Thanks. Was on hols so missed all that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wizardt wrote: »
    She thinks Phil and Shirley are back together now cos Linda and Steve were filming today lol

Awk no I'm sure you have that wrong Linda Henry fan seems really intelligent.
  • Sunset DaleSunset Dale Posts: 1,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yea many thought the wedding wouldn't be to February.

Really? That's news to me, pretty obvious they wouldn't drag that storyline on until February. And it doesn't take a genius to figure out that phil will go with Shirley on the rebound.

No amazing powers of deduction involved. EE can be boringly predictable at times.:D
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    I think next February will be Ian and Denise's wedding or Mick and Linda's wedding.

I hope they can come up with something better than Ian, Phil or Sharon's umpteenth wedding. Jane will probably be back by then anyway.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awk no I'm sure you have that wrong Linda Henry fan seems really intelligent.

You're this Linda whatshername fan everyone is talking about and I claim my £5. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're this Linda whatshername fan everyone is talking about and I claim my £5. :D

Awk no be nice I'm a fan of that Linda Henry fan
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awk no be nice

Wait is it an insult to suggest it? :D I'm just joking around with you. You were being overly complimentary which made me wonder to begin with.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wait is it an insult to suggest it? :D I'm just joking around with you. You were being overly complimentary which made me wonder to begin with.:D

Marcus is being sarcastic as he well knows it will probably wind her up :o
  • Ell_RenEll_Ren Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    Really? That's news to me, pretty obvious they wouldn't drag that storyline on until February. And it doesn't take a genius to figure out that phil will go with Shirley on the rebound.

No amazing powers of deduction involved. EE can be boringly predictable at times.:D

Oh I hope not.