Options

Chris Brown breaks down at the BET awards 2010

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,783
Forum Member
✭✭✭
At the close of the tribute, which saw Brown dance to Remember the Time, Smooth Criminal and Billie Jean, Brown attempted to sing Man In The Mirror.

However, he could hardly utter a word as he choked back tears and pranced around on stage, raising his fist to the emotional number before collapsing to his knees - still attempting to get the words of the song out of his mouth.

The audience managed to fill in the gaps as Brown struggled with the song, their help seeming to spurn him to rise from his knees and mouth the words along with Jackson's voice, while gesturing along with the mic as tears rolled down his face.

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1290197/BET-AWARDS-2010-Chris-Brown-breaks-emotional-tribute-Michael-Jackson.html

And you can watch on youtube here!

Wow. Crying for what he did to Rihanna or crying for his career?

Comments

• Options
    Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Crocodile tears
  • Options
    IdiotgirleIdiotgirle Posts: 2,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lily_2008 wrote: »
    Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1290197/BET-AWARDS-2010-Chris-Brown-breaks-emotional-tribute-Michael-Jackson.html

And now he'll be forgiven for being a violent thug cos he cried for Wacko. :rolleyes:

Cynical PR spin at its best.
  • Options
    DeeLushDeeLush Posts: 2,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lily_2008 wrote: »

I found it a bit "staged" as if its his way of fooling the public "omg im so sorry for what i did to rhianna im going to look in the mirror and make a change" (so that radio stations start playing my songs again..
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Collapsed to his knees??!"

Melodramatic, much??

The only person he's crying for is himself.
  • Options
    iluvdanniiiluvdannii Posts: 3,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Idiotgirle wrote: »
    And now he'll be forgiven for being a violent thug cos he cried for Wacko. :rolleyes:

Cynical PR spin at its best.

He was not Wacko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    iluvdannii wrote: »
    He was not Wacko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Seriously, don't bother. That poster never fails to take the opportunity to post that :yawn:...even though they're about the only one still using that 'moniker'. Even The Sun have long dropped it.:sleep:
  • Options
    MsLurkerMsLurker Posts: 1,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DeeLush wrote: »
    I found it a bit "staged" as if its his way of fooling the public "omg im so sorry for what i did to rhianna im going to look in the mirror and make a change" (so that radio stations start playing my songs again..

Yep me to.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MsLurker wrote: »
    Yep me to.

Is that why he was crying.....? i thought he was crying because of Michael!!?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sweet FA wrote: »
    Seriously, don't bother. That poster never fails to take the opportunity to post that :yawn:...even though they're about the only one still using that 'moniker'. Even The Sun have long dropped it.:sleep:

alot of people on this forum call him "Wacko" and a "paedophile" and it annoys me soo much but yeh they won't change soo i might as well not bother!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aww bless, Chris Brown has suffered the consequences for beating up his girlfriend. I feel SO sorry for him. I'm going to buy all his music and request his songs on radio now.

Giving a decent performance probably would've helped his career more. Knob.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    iluvdannii wrote: »
    Is that why he was crying.....? i thought he was crying because of Michael!!?

More like for himself and the cameras. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MsLurker wrote: »
    More like for himself and the cameras. :rolleyes:

Good God I didn't know there were so many righteous people on this forum.
    :eek:

Go ahead and hater, Chris was F.A.B. last night and nothing you say or do will take away from his performance.:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Chris is a grade A douche for what he did to Rhianna but I've gotta admit....he absolutely nailed the MJ Tribute!

Well done!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,330
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rickyjune wrote: »

Go ahead and hater, Chris was F.A.B. last night and nothing you say or do will take away from his performance.:D

That's true, just like nothing you say can take away from the fact that he's a woman beater.:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Postbox wrote: »
    That's true, just like nothing you say can take away from the fact that he's a convicted woman beater.:cool:
    Fixed.
  • Options
    DeeLushDeeLush Posts: 2,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I was a fan of his from the start, im not a fan of men who beat up women this stopped me being a fan.

Simples. I feel his "act" last night particualrly to man in the mirror was one big "look at how sorry i am please buy my records im a changed man!"

"im asking if hll change his ways and no message could have been any clearer - take a lot at yourself and then make that change!!" While falling to his knees sobbing and praying to god (and Micheal i assume).. for his career to get back on track and the public forgive him for beating the shit out of his girlfriend.

Ill pass thanks :)
  • Options
    WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why do Americans have to drain every bit of drama out of every situation like they're living in a movie? :rolleyes:

Just get on stage, sing the song like you said you would or f**k off home you attention seeker!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes shame on me for hating a self pitying woman beater. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree, imo every 'apology' he has ever made manages to come across as feeling sorry for himself and no-one else! He just needs to man up and accept that it's not going to be easy to fix his career and he needs to be grown up about it - that includes not acting like moron, walking out of radio interviews because they 'never play your songs' etc.

I just think it's such a shame because he is so talented and I really do like his music, he just screwed himself over and he has to take responsibility for that.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know if he was made to cry or something, but I think it's kinda genuinely upsetting for him since he looked up to MJ like other artists out there....What he did to Rihanna was VERY WRONG, he's young and naive, he can learn from the terrible mistake he made and change himself for the better which will take lots of time....Rihanna has moved on from the incident and only she can forgive for the violent outburst which she suffered from as a result....I still listen to his music and Rihanna's at the end of the day its a personal choice whether one wants to listen to his stuff or not and I respect that....xxo
  • Options
    xmel05xmel05 Posts: 8,079
    Forum Member
    It was so cringeworthy, his career really has been flushed down the loo
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    sam_h786 wrote: »
    I don't know if he was made to cry or something, but I think it's kinda genuinely upsetting for him since he looked up to MJ like other artists out there....What he did to Rihanna was VERY WRONG, he's young and naive, he can learn from the terrible mistake he made and change himself for the better which will take lots of time....Rihanna has moved on from the incident and only she can forgive for the violent outburst which she suffered from as a result....I still listen to his music and Rihanna's at the end of the day its a personal choice whether one wants to listen to his stuff or not and I respect that....xxo

whether he's 20 or 40 he's a woman beater- saying he's young and made a mistake is total bull shit- a mistake for me does not involve beating someone to a pulp and saying that you're going to kill someone

i can't believe anyone could go see him again or buy his music because to be honest I think it's the height of hypocricy to listen to his lyrics about love or whatever while knowing he's a violent thug
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i can't believe anyone could go see him again or buy his music because to be honest I think it's the height of hypocricy to listen to his lyrics about love or whatever while knowing he's a violent thug

Lol to be honest most of his new songs are about how much he misses Rihanna.
  • Options
    lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sam_h786 wrote: »

He choked her till she was unconscious.
    Brown went looking for the keys but couldn't find them. In a fit of rage he came back to the car, put his hands around Rihanna's neck and said "I'm going to kill you!"
    http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/2476347-chris-brown-choked-rihanna-unconscious-threatened-to-kill-her

Guys could do anything to a woman and you will still have women who think they can tame them.:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whether he's 20 or 40 he's a woman beater- saying he's young and made a mistake is total bull shit- a mistake for me does not involve beating someone to a pulp and saying that you're going to kill someone

Yes he did a terrible thing to Rihanna and he is naive....he can learn from his behaviour, that's if he stop being all primadonna and sh*t about people not playing his stuff....I understand where your coming from, he made a mistake of a huge magnitude that its going to take more than pleading with the public to buy his stuff to get his life back and career in this case....whether your a man beating up a woman or woman beating up a man it is wrong on both levels and shouldn't be condoned either way

well that's people's own preogrative if they want to listen to his music, some people can seperate the music from the person....