Rihanna - Talk That Talk - Leaked!

Comments

• cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    It's sounding good!
  • TheChicagoBaronTheChicagoBaron Posts: 1,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was disappointing. I loved Rated R and liked LOUD, but most of this is utter trash. I think O.Michel's little review there pretty much summed up my feelings.:sleep:
  • Nobody KnowsNobody Knows Posts: 1,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder what Beyonce has to say about Jay-Z 's lyrics! :eek:

But let's be honest, it's quite a distance away from Erotica on all levels...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But let's be honest, it's quite a distance away from Erotica on all levels...

I think they just meant "dirty lyrics", really. At least most of Erotica's lyrics were intelligent (except Where Life Begins, as much as I love it).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,822
    Forum Member
    I don't know what you guys are listening to but Where Have You Been is like, the worst track on Talk That Talk... It's such a mess. Drunk On Love is the best.
  • Nobody KnowsNobody Knows Posts: 1,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they just meant "dirty lyrics", really. At least most of Erotica's lyrics were intelligent (except Where Life Begins, as much as I love it).

Erotica keeps class.

The 'dirty lyrics' on this album sound like they've just been taken from toilet walls. *vomit smilie*

But I really like Drunk On Love and Farewell! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone should tell her it was cool when she did dubstep on Rated R, but not anymore. I love it on that record and when Britney does it, but it's pretty poor on this one. I'm gonna be pressed with Britney if Katy, Ke$ha, Christina and Gaga come out with dubstep-lite songs in the next year.:mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Off to download!! :D
  • KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cockiness has leaked :)
    “I love it, I love it, I love it when you eat it.”
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 135
    Forum Member
    Could somebody please PM me a link to cockiness? Thanks :) Loving the album, its my favourite yet. Absolutely LOVING Where Have You Been and Talk That Talk, and a fan of the rest as well. I loved the cockiness clip so can't wait for full song!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LoveBug. wrote: »
    I don't know what you guys are listening to but Where Have You Been is like, the worst track on Talk That Talk... It's such a mess. Drunk On Love is the best.

Only listened to 3 tracks, but Drunk On Love is the best so far.. and that's only because I adored the backing music from The xx's album.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    asdabio234 wrote: »
    Could somebody please PM me a link to cockiness? Thanks :) Loving the album, its my favourite yet. Absolutely LOVING Where Have You Been and Talk That Talk, and a fan of the rest as well. I loved the cockiness clip so can't wait for full song!!

I only have a link for the full album with Cockiness (I love it) on it? It's, erm.. surprising.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    asdabio234 wrote: »

I'll PM you it :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29
    Forum Member
    killerjoe can u PM the link to the album?
  • LMLM Posts: 63,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scratchy23 wrote: »
    In Birthday Cake does she really say "ooooh I wanna **** you right now" at the end?! She has no shame!!

That's why i love people like her
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If people thought S&M was bad....wait till they hear Cockiness :D:D
    I love Rihanna so much...she literally doesn't give a f***.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,058
    Forum Member
    I wonder what Beyonce has to say about Jay-Z 's lyrics! :eek:
    Why?Can she comprehend English?? :p
    Someone should tell her it was cool when she did dubstep on Rated R, but not anymore. I love it on that record and when Britney does it, but it's pretty poor on this one. I'm gonna be pressed with Britney if Katy, Ke$ha, Christina and Gaga come out with dubstep-lite songs in the next year.:mad:
    There's no REAL dubstep on 'Talk That Talk', though.Her producers just watered down the already watered down dubstep of HIAM which was a watered down version of the watered down form of dubstep that is popular on YouTube :D(I just got a watered down headache :p)And it's not Britney's fault (technically) or Dr Luke's fault.He produced something but he can't control who's influenced by that and how :cool: The thing is that this version of dubstep put in the bridge of generic songs is not properly showcased.If someone is ballsy enough to go for the REAL filthy, hard hitting, loud dubstep bassline, then we have a winner :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    qwertaza17 wrote: »
    killerjoe can u PM the link to the album?

PMed :)

Liking Farewell and Talk That Talk! (Oh and I love the new single Your Da One) :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LoveBug. wrote: »

Wow disagree.. just listened to it, Where Have You Been is definitely the best song!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Finished listening! Standouts: We Found Love, Drunk on love, Where Have You Been, You Da One.
  • LewnaticcLewnaticc Posts: 3,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Listened to it. It just sounds rushed and lazy... No artistic development, not that I'm surprised.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rihanna's done it again. A brilliant, fun album. Where has Where Have You Been been all my life? :cry: My other favourite tracks are We Found Love, Drunk On Love, Roc Me Out and Farewell.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can someone please pm a link to the album :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 135
    Forum Member
    KieranDS thanks for the link! LOVING cockiness.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,822
    Forum Member
    Could someone dm it to me PLEASE........ :D I'm listening to it from Youtube rn.