One Direction & Emeli Sandé For XF Final- Timings Confirmed

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 938
Forum Member
✭✭
Saturday 8 December- 20:00 to 22:00

http://www.itv.com/presscentre/thexfactor2012/ep29week50final1/default.html

The X Factor’s spectacular Live Shows reach the long awaited Final tonight with the Finalists lining up to give the performance of a lifetime in order to win a life changing record contract.

Ever popular Dermot O'Leary presides over proceedings while Judges and mentors Gary Barlow, Nicole Scherzinger, Tulisa and Louis Walsh take their seats behind the Judges Desk.

For the first time the Final is coming live from Manchester, where contestants will perform to an audience of thousands and a television audience of millions, all hoping it will be their favourite act who claims the grand prize.

Sunday 9 December- 19:40 to 21:40

http://www.itv.com/presscentre/thexfactor2012/ep30week50final2/default.html

Britain’s biggest television show reaches its spectacular climax as Dermot O’Leary hosts tonight’s The X Factor Final Results Show.

Following last night's breathtaking performances, hosted live in Manchester for the first time, the contestants have had a nail-biting day waiting to find out who will be fulfilling their dream of winning The X Factor 2012 and a life changing record contract.

Judges Gary Barlow, Nicole Scherzinger, Tulisa and Louis Walsh are joined by a 12,000 capacity crowd at the Manchester Central, with exclusive performances from One Direction and Emeli Sande, as well as other big names to be confirmed soon.

Comments

• rombodrombod Posts: 5,252
    Forum Member
    Emilie! Great! Haven't seen her for five minutes!
  • 09beyoncefan09beyoncefan Posts: 2,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh for god's sake, not bloody 1D again -_- Same could be said for Emeli Sande but I actually like her.
  • Gordon ClownGordon Clown Posts: 612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Neither are great.

I'd prefer Eminem and Adele.
  • xeoxeo Posts: 6,429
    Forum Member
    1D? Do they not have any other X Factor act they can use to show how it can "change lives"? :yawn:
  • HMOHMO Posts: 42,143
    Forum Member
    xeo wrote: »
    1D? Do they not have any other X Factor act they can use to show how it can "change lives"? :yawn:

JLS, Leona?

Any other celebrity guests?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hassaan13 wrote: »
    JLS, Leona?

Any other celebrity guests?

More to be confirmed
  • TrustFundBabyTrustFundBaby Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Same old.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,671
    Forum Member
    Emeli Sande :yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:
  • xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,259
    Forum Member
    Bloody hell one bloody direact again! they are so annoying, bog off! Why can't we have Little Mix again.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    God. :( Why are they recycling guests they've already had on this year?

Can they not even at least try and get some new artists?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shadow2009 wrote: »
    God. :( Why are they recycling guests they've already had on this year?

Can they not even at least try and get some new artists?

Yeah, I was hoping for new artists and someone who has never been on x factor before :cool:

Edit: I guess they're just really popular now
  • 19921992 Posts: 4,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xTonix wrote: »
    Bloody hell one bloody direact again! they are so annoying, bog off! Why can't we have Little Mix again.

Agreed! They are actually the current winners of the show lol.
  • HMOHMO Posts: 42,143
    Forum Member

They might have them, they just maybe aren't confirmed yet.

As if they are going to have only two guests.
  • NightFallsNightFalls Posts: 8,596
    Forum Member
    Same old.

Agree. Even Rhianna is getting on my nerves, how many times has she been on? :sleep:
  • JackkJackk Posts: 423
    Forum Member
    Shaping up better so far than last year's did. Although Coldplay was the highlight last year.

Poor scheduling on the Sunday though. Hate disjointed times like 7:40, drives my OCD up the wall. Should've been 8pm - 10pm as per Saturday.
  • xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,259
    Forum Member
    1992 wrote: »
    Agreed! They are actually the current winners of the show lol.

Exaclty, can't stand ID everywhere I go they are there like a turd that wont flush away! They are crap. thank god for Emilie, that's all I can say.
  • MTUK1MTUK1 Posts: 20,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe people are complaining. At least bleedin Westlife are not on again. Although I bet Emeli will sing Read All About It part 999. :yawn:
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,790
    Forum Member
    Emile Sande and James could do a good version of Read All About It as their duet.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nooneoo wrote: »
    Emeli Sande :yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:

Seconded.
  • IsItThatDeepIsItThatDeep Posts: 1,754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dear god as if the potential finalists aren't dull enough. Borefest alert!!
  • Toy_HeroToy_Hero Posts: 11,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm fine with Emeli, but One Direction..really? Third time this year. It was bad enough when they rolled them 5 out on the first live show for nothing, but to bring them back for the final - fantastic.:rolleyes:
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,102
    Forum Member
    Two brilliant acts no matter what you think about them they are the best of British ATM.

If we don't get Michael Buble...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pothuthic wrote: »
    Two brilliant acts no matter what you think about them they are the best of British ATM.

If we don't get Michael Buble...

Yeah, but all we asking is for someone new, there are a lot of brilliant British acts out there.
  • String9String9 Posts: 12,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [/B]

Exaclty, can't stand ID everywhere I go they are there like a turd that wont flush away! They are crap. thank god for Emilie, that's all I can say.

Charming.:sleep::sleep:

Emeli sande could be doing a duet with James.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,105
    Forum Member
    InMyArms wrote: »
    Emile Sande and James could do a good version of Read All About It as their duet.

They should mix it up with Heaven - infinitely superior tune.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwHe0ddggig