IAC14 - November 2014 - Rumours, Wishlists and Predictions thread

Who could we get this year?

Comments

• SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jennie McAlpine, Coronation Street's Fiz Stape, as the obligatory soap star. She's always popping up on ITV shows, to my annoyance, so it's only a matter of time before she joins IAC!

Daryl Hannah as the obligatory American star. I only say that because she was on Through The Keyhole a while ago and that was quite random, considering the usual Z-listers featured, so I can only guess that she's short of cash and would therefore be open to doing Reality TV!
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,098
    Forum Member
    I reckon we will be stuck with Kym :p
    Forum Member
    Excuse the pretty much identical post to the one I posted in the Strictly forum, but I thought she is more likely to do this or CBB than Strictly :p

Earlier I interviewed TOWIE's Jasmin Walia who said shed love to be in the jungle and do the shower scenes,mthe interview is here (http://telly-planet.co.uk/interview-jasmin-walia-tells-telly-planet-about-bieber-dan-ferne-and-towie/) if anyone's interesting

Personally I think if iac would go for some TOWIE cast member, it would be Arg or Gemma rather than Jasmin, but you never know haha
    Forum Member
    Looks like Keegan has had meetings
  • Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
    Forum Member
    Michelle Keegan and Tom Daley are both reportedly wanted by the show.
    Forum Member
    Tom Daley rejected them last year
  • Daily DreamsDaily Dreams Posts: 1,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can see Michelle Keegan, maybe somebody from McFly again, Tom Fletcher? Especially since McBusted will have former winners Dougie and Matt, I'm guessing they'll persuade somebody to do it. I can see Tom Daley signing up since he seems to be a lot on ITV recently. Patsy Palmer (Bianca Jackson, EE) possibly since her departure?
  • DanslinkDanslink Posts: 8,365
    Forum Member
    Andrea McLean on producers wishlist.
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,493
    Forum Member
    I reckon we might see Vogue Williams (Irish model, Brian McFadden's latest victim) in the line-up, She appears to be trying to build a bit of a profile in the UK.

I also reckon they'll go all out to get Jason whatshisface from Dancing On Ice as the token villain/ public whipping boy.

Other names I'm expecting are John Barnes or Teddy Sheringham (an ex-footballer to tie into a World Cup year), James Jordan (another panto villain potential) and Catherine Tyldesley and Patsy Palmer (representing the various Soaps)
    Forum Member
    I reckon we might see Vogue Williams (Irish model, Brian McFadden's latest victim) in the line-up, She appears to be trying to build a bit of a profile in the UK.

I also reckon they'll go all out to get Jason whatshisface from Dancing On Ice as the token villain/ public whipping boy.

Other names I'm expecting are John Barnes or Teddy Sheringham (an ex-footballer to tie into a World Cup year), James Jordan (another panto villain potential) and Catherine Tyldesley and Patsy Palmer (representing the various Soaps)

Jason Gardiner seems likely.

Id like Teddy, he seems fun.

I'm not sure about Patsy, but I hope we don't get lumbered with Brooke Vincent, Kym Marsh, Samia Ghadie etc
    Forum Member
    pothuthic wrote: »
    Jason Gardiner seems likely.

Id like Teddy, he seems fun.

I'm not sure about Patsy, but I hope we don't get lumbered with Brooke Vincent, Kym Marsh, Samia Ghadie etc

I think we'll get a current soap star of some kind as they are a guaranteed vote puller. Patsy has left EastEnders and I only picked her because she has reality form, but from Corrie it could be anyone currently under contract. Maybe Ryan Thomas too, if they want the "hunk" vote.
    Forum Member
    I think we'll get a current soap star of some kind as they are a guaranteed vote puller. Patsy has left EastEnders and I only picked her because she has reality form, but from Corrie it could be anyone currently under contract. Maybe Ryan Thomas too, if they want the "hunk" vote.

I wouldn't be against Ryan
    Forum Member
    Time for a prayer circle, folks.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/im-celebrity-2014-su-pollard-3892970

Su Pollard has said no :(
    Forum Member
    Nooooooooooooooooo :(
  • triton333triton333 Posts: 1,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Rebecca Adlington should request another appearance to try to redeem herself for that disgraceful concealer scandal last year.
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Jason Gardiner could be the best contestant since David van day.
    Forum Member
    Tulisa has been offered 250,000 (unlikely) according to the papers

And if he ever gets parole we can look forward to Charles Bronson :eek:
  • allthatyouwantallthatyouwant Posts: 1,381
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CJ De Mooi - Eggheads Panellist
    Michael Owen - Footballer
    Brian Blessed - Actor
    Tinchy Stryder - Rapper
    Ricky Hatton - Boxer
    Ryan Thomas - Coronation St Actor

Barbara Windsor - Actress
    Ruby Wax - Comedienne
    Debra Stephenson - Actress
    Julie Burchill - Journalist
    Jade Ewan - Sugababes Singer
    Kirsten O'Brien - TV Presenter
  • lewismacflewismacf Posts: 14,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Briane delcort from dancing on ice is in talks
  • MediaLoverMediaLover Posts: 230
    Forum Member
    I can't believe that this is the 14th run of IAC. People surely must be getting bored of it by now. I only watch for ant and decs comedy surrounding the clips these days. What have the ratings been like for the last series or two. I'm not sure when it's gonna end really.
  • pearlsandplumspearlsandplums Posts: 29,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MediaLover wrote: »
    I can't believe that this is the 14th run of IAC. People surely must be getting bored of it by now. I only watch for ant and decs comedy surrounding the clips these days. What have the ratings been like for the last series or two. I'm not sure when it's gonna end really.

Im exactly the opposite, i fast forward through ant and dec and only watch the clips
  • MediaLoverMediaLover Posts: 230
    Forum Member
    Im exactly the opposite, i fast forward through ant and dec and only watch the clips

They should put a live feed of the camp on itv2 between midnight and 6am though.
    Forum Member
    I'm assuming we will get a Saturday now that Frankie is on Strictly?
  • Stuart1000Stuart1000 Posts: 1,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pothuthic wrote: »
    I'm assuming we will get a Saturday now that Frankie is on Strictly?

Probably. Mollie and Vanessa are the only two I could see doing it because of the child situation.

If we don't get a Saturday, I'm assuming we will get a current popstar of some sort. A member of The Wanted, Union J or Lawson possibly.