Lily Allen Is Despicable

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 789
Forum Member
✭✭
I cannot believe that the BBC have re-commissioned that bilge of a chatshow, not least because the annoying twonk herself admits that it was an insulting effort and then has the audacity to throw that back in the faces of licence fee payers in this economic climate. The BBC are really scraping the bottom of the barrel.
They claim they will cut about 12% of production next year and will are cutting thousands of jobs etc and yet they bring back this brat. I for one am furious. Not that any of ye should care a fig about this but needed to let off a little steam :mad::mad::mad:

Comments

• Alright LoveAlright Love Posts: 136
    Forum Member
    I think I would still shag her given the opportunity though
  • Europa666Europa666 Posts: 1,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed, Allen has a bit of a personality disorder, but I'd love to hang out the back of her for an afternoon. :p
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, a chatshow is cheap to make unless you have somebody like Wossy as a host.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Grrr with the exception of IvanIV, you guys are meanies not taking me nor my pain seriously even though you have no idea who I am, where is the DS forum love, c'mon its christmas :mad: :D
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Lily Allen Is Despicable"

I totally agree:)
  • Alright LoveAlright Love Posts: 136
    Forum Member
    Grrr with the exception of IvanIV, you guys are meanies not taking me nor my pain seriously even though you have no idea who I am, where is the DS forum love, c'mon its christmas :mad: :D

Bev love, get yourself out, have a few drinks and get yourself a one night stand, take all your aggression out and then have a chill pill.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I avoid the ones I despise. Easy.
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,388
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Holy shit. Coming Of Age, now this rubbish.

What i going wrong at the beeb?
  • slapmattslapmatt Posts: 2,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually quit elike Lily Allen. I think she is a breath of fresh air amongst the steaming sh*te that usually pollutes TV and music.
  • Europa666Europa666 Posts: 1,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I apologise, you're right, as a chat show hostess, she sucks. She pretty much sucks as a person.

But I can't ignore the fact she's cute, and I haven't had rumpy pumpy for two months now :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bev love, get yourself out, have a few drinks and get yourself a one night stand, take all your aggression out and then have a chill pill.

Aren't you the guy who PM'd me recently with an indecent offer? sorry I blew you off, but as I explained at the time I'm gay
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Lily Allen Is Despicable"

I totally agree:)

Yaay :D
  • CentCent Posts: 26,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gulftastic wrote: »

"now this rubbish"?

Firstly, it was recommisioned over 6 months ago.

Secondly, it was popular.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87
    Forum Member
    Oi.

Leave Lilly alone, she's lovely. :p
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Luckily it's hidden away with the rest of the trash on BBC3 anyway.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    Luckily it's hidden away with the rest of the trash on BBC3 anyway.

Sandwiched between Gavin and Stacey :D
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sandwiched between Gavin and Stacey :D
    Thats known as a Shit Sandwich:)
  • Paully_CPaully_C Posts: 251
    Forum Member
    Gulftastic wrote: »

According to the Beeb's own official figures about BBC Three, it seems as though everything is going RIGHT.

"BBC Three has increased both its share and reach following its successful re-launch in February. Share is up by 14% year on year, and BBC Three now reaches over a third of its target audience of 16-34 year olds."

So despite what many people on forums might think, it looks as though they're achieving exactly what they set out to do.
  • fraserafrasera Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    i kinda liked her show.:P