Options

How much of your 160GB have you filled up already?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 298
Forum Member
I can't believe I've managed to rack up 50GB of unwatched recordings already. I can't imagine what it must have been like when PVRs only had 20 GB or 40GB! I guess you just had to watch things and delete them sooner to make way for next weeks recordings. So, how much have you used up so far? I'm wondering if anyone has seen what happens when you max out yet :D

Comments

• Options
    ParkerParker Posts: 998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just checked tonight actually, currently at 28GB.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well the Toppy flashes up a warning when you are down to 11GB. Or maybe it's Improbox that does that. I am not really sure.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,528
    Forum Member
    sdesign wrote:
    I can't imagine what it must have been like when PVRs only had 20 GB or 40GB!
    In the good ole days you spent another £50-£60 on a 120-160GB drive !!

Cliff
    (generally around a contant 5% free on a 128GB (useable) drive in a Fusion that was originally 40GB)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 386
    Forum Member
    sdesign wrote:
    I can't believe I've managed to rack up 50GB of unwatched recordings already. I can't imagine what it must have been like when PVRs only had 20 GB or 40GB! I guess you just had to watch things and delete them sooner to make way for next weeks recordings. So, how much have you used up so far? I'm wondering if anyone has seen what happens when you max out yet :D

Currently used about half. Becoming more selective now, and deleting stuff immediately when watched.