Options

"Err where are you going?"

Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
Forum Member
✭✭
"Oh sorry, was I no...urmahj" *sits down.

I re-watched it a few times online :D

Comments

• Options
    daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    It couldn't have happened to a more worthy candidate.
  • Options
    The RhydlerThe Rhydler Posts: 4,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even better if she was then fired! The woman is a dick
  • Options
    ShotDownInFlameShotDownInFlame Posts: 5,681
    Forum Member
    Even better if she was then fired! The woman is a dick

Maybe not then, but when she was cutting off David left, right and centre definitely!
  • Options
    chrono88chrono88 Posts: 3,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was some pure ownage by Claude. Cheeky but HILARIOUS.
  • Options
    johnloonyjohnloony Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    I'm imagining how hilarious it would have been if Claude hadn't said "Where are you going?" and if she had actually managed to get out of the room before realising. It would have been delightfully humiliating for her to be called back in from the waiting room.
  • Options
    dmwatdmwat Posts: 1,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've rewatched that a few times, it was fantastic. I do love Claude.
  • Options
    The RhydlerThe Rhydler Posts: 4,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chrono88 wrote: »

He so wants that bosses chair
  • Options
    lightdragonlightdragon Posts: 19,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TV GOLD, she was halfway out the door, and her face when she got told they were all coming back, she was fuming. :D:D
  • Options
    Reggie RebelReggie Rebel Posts: 636
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TV GOLD, she was halfway out the door, and her face when she got told they were all coming back, she was fuming. :D:D

I thought she was bricking it more than fuming.
  • Options
    Aslan52Aslan52 Posts: 2,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair, I think it was probably a sign of the behind-the-scenes direction as much as anything.

She obviously knows that the PM picks who get's brought back and everybody else leaves.
    Gary had gone through the nonsense of try to get her and Joseph to "throw each other under the bus" and, when that failed and Gary picked Joseph, I suppose Charleine was just thinking "Right, now you've finally made a decision, I'm out of here!"

Good of Sugar to take the opportunity to remind them all that he's in charge though, even if it didn't amount to anything. :D
  • Options
    Alex_McNameeAlex_McNamee Posts: 656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    johnloony wrote: »
    I'm imagining how hilarious it would have been if Claude hadn't said "Where are you going?" and if she had actually managed to get out of the room before realising. It would have been delightfully humiliating for her to be called back in from the waiting room.

Or, even worse, if she went back to the candidates' house and Lord Sugar had to turn up to fire her :D
  • Options
    ilovewallanderilovewallander Posts: 42,053
    Forum Member
    Aslan52 wrote: »
    To be fair, I think it was probably a sign of the behind-the-scenes direction as much as anything.

She obviously knows that the PM picks who get's brought back and everybody else leaves.
    Gary had gone through the nonsense of try to get her and Joseph to "throw each other under the bus" and, when that failed and Gary picked Joseph, I suppose Charleine was just thinking "Right, now you've finally made a decision, I'm out of here!"

Good of Sugar to take the opportunity to remind them all that he's in charge though, even if it didn't amount to anything. :D

Everyone knows you're supposed to sit there until Lord Sugar says you can go back to the house :D Her face was a picture when Claude asked where she was going, I had to laugh! I can't stand the woman. The way she kept interrupting and shouting David down was rude, her voice is so annoying it gets right in your head! I had to mute the tv at one point.
  • Options
    AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A brilliant boardroom moment :D
  • Options
    Eagle9aEagle9a Posts: 20,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She must have thought (unfortunately wrongly) that she was a gonna...why else would LS decide to bring all four back when the PM (eventually) decided not to include her.

Great TV though :)
  • Options
    Leanne_Blake1Leanne_Blake1 Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Best bit of the series yet!
  • Options
    NeioNeio Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was one of the funniest boardroom moments yet, and couldn't have happened to a better person than than awful harridan Charleine.

I really doubt Lord Sugar would want to have her as his business partner after seeing how she conducts herself in the boardroom. Especially when she started in on David again after Lord Sugar had specifically told her not to butt in.
  • Options
    Philip WalesPhilip Wales Posts: 6,373
    Forum Member
    I can't remember has anyone actually been sacked for saying or doing something in boardroom?
  • Options
    lammtarralammtarra Posts: 4,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On rewatching, it may be that Lord Sugar only called Charleine back to cover Claude's intervention, and she was never in real danger.
  • Options
    Alex_McNameeAlex_McNamee Posts: 656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't remember has anyone actually been sacked for saying or doing something in boardroom?

Kind of;
    * Bilyana in series 8 was in the final boardroom and was fired because of how she acted in the boardroom - but she had been quite poor on the task. Lord Sugar said he was going to fire Katie but Bilyana's abrasiveness was far worse.
    * Debra in series 5 was fired because of her boardroom behaviour throughout the series.
    * Jenny in series 4 for lying about the kosher chicken.
    Some others but can't remember them right now.
  • Options
    hownwbrowncowhownwbrowncow Posts: 6,188
    Forum Member
    ^ And Karen was fired in Series 2 for her poor boardroom defense.
  • Options
    EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Charleine was my favourite in the first two weeks, cannot STAND her now, so that was a brilliant moment!
  • Options
    Richard CanteloRichard Cantelo Posts: 41
    Forum Member
    Hee hee, love it!
  • Options
    Errol FlynnErrol Flynn Posts: 204
    Forum Member
    chrono88 wrote: »
    dmwat wrote: »
    I've rewatched that a few times, it was fantastic. I do love Claude.

I thought it was Sugar that called her back?
  • Options
    lammtarralammtarra Posts: 4,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was Sugar that called her back?

I think it was Claude then Lord Sugar, and that possibly in doing so, Claude forced Lord Sugar's hand in bringing all four back, after he'd previously made great play of not doing Gary's job (of deciding who to bring back) for him.
  • Options
    JaymaJayma Posts: 6,418
    Forum Member
    I seem to recall seeing a clip of Charleine absolutely screeching at someone during a task, but can't actually remember that scene airing. Have I missed it or do we still have that treat to come?