Tulisa Sex Tape Leaks!!!

Comments

• Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gaz.Baz wrote: »
    havent seen it .... any links still up lol

Tulisa's lawyers haven't got all the links taken down. It puzzles me as to why her lawyers haven't made sure more have been taken down. I wonder if this whole 'getting the lawyers' thing was planned in order to get her even more publicity. Hmm...
  • Options
    ritchritch Posts: 2,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    why would she do it for publicity, isn’t her career on a high right now, not exactly a great intentional move is it, sucking nobs on the net as the next step to progression from xfactor. not exactly a route to becoming the nations sweetheart :confused:
  • Options
    DE53DE53 Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Tulisa's lawyers haven't got all the links taken down. It puzzles me as to why her lawyers haven't made sure more have been taken down. I wonder if this whole 'getting the lawyers' thing was planned in order to get her even more publicity. Hmm...

There is still a link in the blind thread posted this morning. Not sure it's the kind of publicity i would want personally :D
  • Options
    IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well if this one leaks, she should get another one.
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if this whole 'getting the lawyers' thing was planned in order to get her even more publicity. Hmm...

She doesn't need more publicity. There really is no conspiracy theory here.
  • Options
    IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DE53 wrote: »
    There is still a link in the blind thread posted this morning. Not sure it's the kind of publicity i would want personally :D

Parents must be thrilled :D But it's official, she sucks.
  • Options
    DE53DE53 Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »
    I'm enjoying reading all the comments in this thread, it cracks me up! :D

yes, some real charmers on here :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, her lawyers must have contacted the site that had the video that I found last night. It looks like they really are trying to get them all taken down.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DE53 wrote: »
    yes, some real charmers on here :eek:

I could give my opinion on that, but I'd get banned for doing so.
  • Options
    GneissGneiss Posts: 14,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, her lawyers must have contacted the site that had the video that I found last night. It looks like they really are trying to get them all taken down.
    When will they ever learn?

If they didn't bother then most of us would never be aware of it's existence.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gneiss wrote: »
    When will they ever learn?

If they didn't bother then most of us would never be aware of it's existence.

Yeah, that's true. Because this thread didn't sink to the bottom of the page straight away, Tulisa must have gotten nervous enough to have contacted her lawyers over it. I don't think she was after publicity now.
  • Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://youtu.be/qVaW3rfCwq8

I really feel sorry for her :(
  • Options
    Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Reckon she'll get the boot from that Cowell show?
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KieranDS wrote: »

Brilliant Tulisa.

I've never been a fan (or anyone interested in condemning her in this thread) but that is exactly what a strong woman should have done.

Good on ya girl. xxx
  • Options
    conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I don't !!! It would be a different matter if she was being filmed without her knowledge or consent. But she was fully aware that a camera was on her, what on earth does she expect.
  • Options
    konebyvaxkonebyvax Posts: 9,120
    Forum Member
    Brilliant Tulisa.

I've never been a fan (or anyone interested in condemning her in this thread) but that is exactly what a strong woman should have done.

Good on ya girl. xxx

I couldn't agree more. Now THIS is the way to deal with it and come out of it being the winner. It's just a shame she's wasted all that dosh on lawyers as the Giggs situation should have told her you can't take on the internet. She's gone up massively in my estimation.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    conchie wrote: »
    I don't !!! It would be a different matter if she was being filmed without her knowledge or consent. But she was fully aware that a camera was on her, what on earth does she expect.

I really don't think that she expected someone she loved to betray her.:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Tulisa has come clean on the sex tape revelations. I bet the whole situation, leaves a bad taste in her mouth.
  • Options
    SpeedloaferSpeedloafer Posts: 2,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trying to bury it failed. So she was left with no choice really.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    konebyvax wrote: »
    I couldn't agree more. Now THIS is the way to deal with it and come out of it being the winner. It's just a shame she's wasted all that dosh on lawyers as the Giggs situation should have told her you can't take on the internet. She's gone up massively in my estimation.

Thank you.

I really admire her for going down this road.:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This is what she should have done straight away, she shouldn't have got the lawyers involved. Good on her for doing it though and not dragging out the increasingly ridiculous legal challenges any longer.
  • Options
    ViridianaViridiana Posts: 8,017
    Forum Member
    conchie wrote: »

What about not to be released for all the world to see? People can argue that letting her boyfriend film her is mighty stupid and it makes her a target for all sorts of scum, I would not even let my own husband do it to be frank, but regardless it's still not consent for distribution. Her consent just went as far as letting someone she trusted film her. I do not understand why people find this so difficult to understand.
  • Options
    Apple_CrumbleApple_Crumble Posts: 21,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

"I've never been the type to sit down and keep my mouth shut"
  • Options
    chicaxschicaxs Posts: 407
    Forum Member
    All she did in this video was flame MC 'Veiny' Ultra. I do feel sorry for her as it is a very embarrassing situation but she is, in perspective, trying to blame Ultra for it (and he was a sh!t for passing this on)…
    She knew about it 6 months ago but her lawyers have just acted when the tape was released (and first denying it)

And I could not help chuckle at the 'I'm not the type to keep my mouth shut'…
    Aww poor Tulisa, it must be awful, I just hope she recovers fro this but the indirect bashing to Ultra won't help the situation.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "I've never been the type to sit down and keep my mouth shut"

I giggled at that too.:D