Options

Anyone else think Lee got off lightly with that eviction?

riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
Forum Member
✭✭
I'm not usually in favour of the baying mob booing, but in this muppet's case I feel slightly cheated that he has got off so lightly! And he doesn't even have to face the questions of the BOTS audience either! Tomorrow night will be too late, he will be briefed and prepared about what to say!

Comments

• Options
    hooterhooter Posts: 30,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not usually in favour of the baying mob booing, but in this muppet's case I feel slightly cheated that he has got off so lightly! And he doesn't even have to face the questions of the BOTS audience either! Tomorrow night will be too late, he will be briefed and prepared about what to say!

Yep..and I can`t help feeling that he already knew he was going.
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Massively.

I feel slightly cheated that he got to duck out of all that. And I wish the interview was longer, although Emma's doing a fairly good job of not letting him wriggle out of things.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel so swindled and he's STILL denying everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so bloody angry rn
  • Options
    playa1playa1 Posts: 1,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The ONE time the mob were needed and it's ruined. Crowd are all BBOTS regulars as well.
  • Options
    fischfisch Posts: 9,684
    Forum Member
    Emma is doing a good job though
  • Options
    lkherelkhere Posts: 1,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh god even now he just doesn't get it OMFG arrrggghhh he needs throttling!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fisch wrote: »
    Emma is doing a good job though

She is. "But you can say no Lee...!" :D
  • Options
    Angie_PlastyAngie_Plasty Posts: 6,333
    Forum Member
    I heard a few days ago there were death threats being made against him.

Maybe that's why they snuck him out.
  • Options
    riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has there EVER been a worse weasely wimp than this pathetic excuse for a man? He actually makes me sick!
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    Got off way too easy. Horrid little toad.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The bloke just cannot answer a question simply. Every sentence starts with "Yeah, no, yeah but the thing is, yeah... Obviously, like, in the house it's... Let me tell you what happened, right, what is was..." while he tries to think of a way to wriggle out of it.
  • Options
    Skip65Skip65 Posts: 1,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would almost say that this was all set up for this prat.they must of known he was so far down the pecking order and was going to go so take him out the back door to protect him. What a arrogant,egotistic stuck up his own arse prick. And people slag Jim off. My god
  • Options
    jobieladjobielad Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hooter wrote: »
    Yep..and I can`t help feeling that he already knew he was going.

Well he did have his jacket on so most likely :)
  • Options
    DamienSDamienS Posts: 12,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought that but if the crowd was there they would be totally booing him and he'd be trying to play up to them and reply and the interview would've been hard to follow
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 199
    Forum Member
    Yes he didnt get booed really did he, although I heard him being booed before the eviction.
  • Options
    _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He already got the reception he deserved in the fake eviction so it's not a big deal.
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Emma didn't let him off lightly

Lee still blaming Casey...poor man has no self control.if he didn't want her near him he shouldnt have been hugging her in bed
  • Options
    paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He went out the best way, no mob venting their spleen on him and he gets to see Jasmine, he couldn't have asked for a better way to go.
  • Options
    flower 2flower 2 Posts: 13,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think we got let off easily, we don't have to hear about the 'triangle' of lurve on BBOT tonight.
  • Options
    di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    definitely orchestrated to protect him.....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skip65 wrote: »
    I would almost say that this was all set up for this prat.they must of known he was so far down the pecking order and was going to go so take him out the back door to protect him. What a arrogant,egotistic stuck up his own arse prick. And people slag Jim off. My god

Agreed.... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    di60 wrote: »
    definitely orchestrated to protect him.....

Yep....I soooooooooooooo agree.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 34
    Forum Member
    Skip65 wrote: »

very well said:):):):):):):):)
  • Options
    NoushNoush Posts: 4,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He got off VERY lightly......he deserved to be booed to the hills
  • Options
    Rich Tea.Rich Tea. Posts: 22,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The bloke just cannot answer a question simply. Every sentence starts with "Yeah, no, yeah but the thing is, yeah... Obviously, like, in the house it's... Let me tell you what happened, right, what is was..." while he tries to think of a way to wriggle out of it.

Lee Ryan - Future Prime Minister material then. :o

Has all the right attributes, and believes his own narrative and lies.