Mishal Husain

stv viewerstv viewer Posts: 17,549
Forum Member
✭✭
Do not know if it was just her dress but Mishal Husain looked pregnant tonight ( 15th june) on the 10 o clock news.

Comments

• degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    According to you all female news presenters on the BBC look pregnant
  • stv viewerstv viewer Posts: 17,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    degsyhufc wrote: »

Yeah there is more than 2 female presenters on bbc news i have only commented on 2. I didnt want to say this as i was trying to be polite but maybe she has put on a bit of weight
  • RadiogramRadiogram Posts: 3,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stv viewer wrote: »
    Do not know if it was just her dress but Mishal Husain looked pregnant tonight ( 15th june) on the 10 o clock news.

You are a real charmer eh.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Radiogram wrote: »
    You are a real charmer eh.

That was the nicest way i could put it
  • Bandspread199Bandspread199 Posts: 4,898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Adjust your horizontal hold! ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My 80 year old mother in law is a bit chunky looking these days, I wonder when she is due?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Radiogram wrote: »
    My 80 year old mother in law is a bit chunky looking these days, I wonder when she is due?

I really did not mean it to come out like that. I hope Mishal Husain is healthy and if she is pregnant I congratulate her and her partner. I did not mean to cause offence.
  • steveh31steveh31 Posts: 13,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I once accused someone of being pregnant they had an illness I didn't know of and they died... so be warned before you say silly things.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really did not mean it to come out like that. I hope Mishal Husain is healthy and if she is pregnant I congratulate her and her partner. I did not mean to cause offence.

Again I am sorry. I should think before I post i did not think it would be so controversal
  • swingalegswingaleg Posts: 103,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I saw Anna Botting on Sky News the other night and she looked pregnant but I don't think she is.......

just checked on google just in case.......

bit surprised to see that she's 47........:o
  • gamez-fangamez-fan Posts: 2,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God some people are touchy nowadays the OP only asked if she was pregnant or not hardly a cardinal sin
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    swingaleg wrote: »
    I saw Anna Botting on Sky News the other night and she looked pregnant but I don't think she is.......

just checked on google just in case.......

bit surprised to see that she's 47........:o

Is she preggers or not. Some women are quite fertile just before menopause and get pregnant
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gamez-fan wrote: »
    God some people are touchy nowadays the OP only asked if she was pregnant or not hardly a cardinal sin

Thanks for the support
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gamez-fan wrote: »

Maybe not a cardinal sin but seeing as the OP has been guilty of some sexist claptrap in the past ( describing women as "material" then it's little wonder people are "touchy".

You'd have thought he would have backed off but then comes up with this....
    Is she preggers or not. Some women are quite fertile just before menopause and get pregnant

Aside from being none of our business unless she announces it herself that sort of speculation has no place on the broadcasting forum. Keep this sort of shit to the showbiz forum.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=73179466#post73179466
  • ftvftv Posts: 31,668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know she does the Today programme on Radio 4 but Mishal only ever seems to appear on the TV News on Sunday evenings.Pity they can't let her do some different programmes as she's very good.
  • mossy2103mossy2103 Posts: 84,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps she's happy doing what she does, and the hours suit (she does have a young child).
  • davelovesleedsdavelovesleeds Posts: 22,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ftv wrote: »
    I know she does the Today programme on Radio 4 but Mishal only ever seems to appear on the TV News on Sunday evenings.Pity they can't let her do some different programmes as she's very good.

And she is very good on both.

I loved what she was wearing last night.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b045wm57/bbc-weekend-news-15062014
  • epm-84epm-84 Posts: 3,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    degsyhufc wrote: »

Maybe he enjoys being slapped by women so goes around asking if they are pregnant even if they aren't.
This discussion has been closed.