Options

Humax HDR - anyone else finding new software worse than old?

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mine is still the same, they havent fixed anything.

Youre just not getting a new EPG as there looks like theres something wrong with your box.
  • Options
    terryklterrykl Posts: 1,546
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flyer 10 wrote: »
    Mine is still the same, they havent fixed anything.

Youre just not getting a new EPG as there looks like theres something wrong with your box.

Well I don't understand it because my box is working perfectly,and the EPG appears normal.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    terrykl wrote: »
    Well I don't understand it because my box is working perfectly,and the EPG appears normal.

Try turning it off at the mains for a few mins and then see what happens, you can also look at the firmware number to see if its changed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flyer 10 wrote: »
    Try turning it off at the mains for a few mins and then see what happens, you can also look at the firmware number to see if its changed.

Turned it off at mains for an hour.
    switched back on EPG fully populated and no delay.
  • Options
    grahamlthompsongrahamlthompson Posts: 18,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    terrykl wrote: »

Just checked mine and it's just the same you have to wait around 45 seconds before you can set a recording reservation after pressing guide. After pressing guide do you get the receiving programme info top right ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just checked mine and it's just the same you have to wait around 45 seconds before you can set a recording reservation after pressing guide. After pressing guide do you get the receiving programme info top right ?

Think I have found cause,After Flyers post decided to do factory reset,It showed only 1tuner connected,Assume that this is the reason.
    Will reconnect tuner 2 tomorrow when I can find the patience to sort the detached cable from the jungle of cable hidden behind the units.:o