Options

Oddschecker betting week by week

Comments

• Options
    abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ella to win quite short at 6/4...:eek:

MK1 and jade ellis joint faves to bow out first on the first elimination...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    After Judges Houses

To win

Ella Henderson 7/4
    Jahmene Douglas 15/2
    James Arthur 8
    Kye Sones 8
    Lucy Spraggan 16

Wildcard winner

Christopher Maloney 2/5
    Amy Mottram 5/2
    Times Red 12
    Adam Burridge 28

1st Elimination

MK1

View all odds
  • Options
    LunarLegendLunarLegend Posts: 3,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People betting on Rylan being the first out are just wasting their money I doubt he will even be in the bottom 2.

My early prediction is that the bottom 2 on Sunday will be MK1 vs Jade, I like MK1 I just can't see them lasting long in the competition.
  • Options
    only1winneronly1winner Posts: 314
    Forum Member
    think that Kye is huge value to win! im surprised he is not high up in the betting! not my cup of tea but certainly ticks alot of boxes, obviously the winner SHOULD be Ella Henderson on what we have seen upto now, but the most talented doesnt always win,
    if i was going to have a bet i would put
    a bet on Ella, Kye or Jehemene
    can someone work out how much i need to put on each act so i win if either wins please (£100 im betting) was going to bet on James to go 1st at 100-1 but i think he is safe until week 6

also i think Amy will win the wild card vote, infact im more convinced she will win it than i am that 1 of my 3 will win!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The reason I think Kye is lower on the betting is because of the curse of previous male winners. Things might change drastically when the Lives begin.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My early prediction is that the bottom 2 on Sunday will be MK1 vs Jade, I like MK1 I just can't see them lasting long in the competition.

I agree, and I think MK1 will go (I'm pretty neutral on them myself). I could definitely see them opening the show, but I've got no reason to be confident that they will.
  • Options
    only1winneronly1winner Posts: 314
    Forum Member
    People betting on Rylan being the first out are just wasting their money I doubt he will even be in the bottom 2.

i agre as it stands MK1 are looking like the ones to finish in the unlucky for some spot 13!
    but i hope its 1 of the less talented acts! like gob shite james, Rylan, Jade, lucy, bland boybands!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pre-Saturday Oddschecker 5/10/12

Ella Henderson 7/4
    Jahmene Douglas 8
    James Arthur 8
    Kye Sones 9
    Union J 20

Wildcard Winner

Christopher Maloney 2/5
    Amy Mottram 3
    Times Red 14

View all odds
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 472
    Forum Member
    think that Kye is huge value to win! im surprised he is not high up in the betting! not my cup of tea but certainly ticks alot of boxes, obviously the winner SHOULD be Ella Henderson on what we have seen upto now, but the most talented doesnt always win,
    can someone work out how much i need to put on each act so i win if either wins please (£100 im betting) was going to bet on James to go 1st at 100-1 but i think he is safe until week 6

also i think Amy will win the wild card vote, infact im more convinced she will win it than i am that 1 of my 3 will win!
    are you a bit thick lol , if u could bet on every act and still win there would not be any bookmakers would there and everyone would be rich , doh !!!
  • Options
    beckham76beckham76 Posts: 1,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

£60 on Ella wins you £165 (smallest profit but a profit)
    £20 on Jehmene wins you £180
    £20 on Kye wins £200

guessing you meant your 3 you chose?

good luck
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Post-Saturday Oddschecker

Ella Henderson 5/4
    Jahmene Douglas 5
    Kye Sones 11
    James Arthur 11
    Union J 20

Next elimination

District 3 7/4
    MK1 4

View all odds
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Interesting result. Seems like it's better to discuss it in this thread.

Before Saturday's show I thought MK1 would go. Afterwards I thought Carolynne. At no point did I factor in Rylan in the bottom two. I think it's easy to assume people like him will get votes, but the ones who like him mostly probably don't vote

I didn't trust the District 3 odds. I wonder if they were based mostly on the death slot thing, if it was manipulation by the bookies, or if they just got it wrong. Someone did say Carolynne became favourite just before the show though, and maybe it was very close. I thought they get inside information so it's nice when it doesn't go as expected and suggests there's still a bit of guessing to be done.

After Live Show 1 Results/Elimination
    http://www.oddschecker.com/specials/tv/x-factor

X Factor Winning Act
    Ella Henderson 6/5
    Jahmene Douglas 6
    James Arthur 9
    Kye Sones 11
    Jade Ellis 20

Next Elimination
    District 3 3
    Rylan Clark 7/2
    MK1 11/2
    Christopher Maloney 8

Despite doing very well, Jade still feels like a bit of a nobody to me.

It seems like a crappy year for voting on the winner.
  • Options
    Dreammaster695Dreammaster695 Posts: 1,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bet on ella or else u will lose out
  • Options
    SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would say that one the groups is definitely going next week. A double whammy for Louis perhaps?
  • Options
    beckham76beckham76 Posts: 1,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bet on ella or else u will lose out
    like the odds for rylan to go next week! 3/1
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WoahOh wrote: »
    It seems like a crappy year for voting on the winner.

*betting on the winner
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jackbell wrote: »
    Week 2

Jahmene Douglas 6
    Ella Henderson 7
    Kye Sones 9
    Lucy Spraggan 10
    James Arthur 12

Should have put a grand on J Arthur. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackbell wrote: »
    Should have put a grand on J Arthur. :p

caught james at 10/1. also had boys category to win 3/1.:D:cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 308
    Forum Member
    Well ive looked at the betting today and it has 3 girls all at 6-1 joint favorite...

Melanie
    Abi
    Tamara
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    are they the top3 girls to the lives, then?
  • Options
    jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,340
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its been the same in the betting for the last couple of weeks. That is the odds for the outright winner.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    these betting shops could have inside scoop as to who went through to the lives, tempered of course by the fact that there are acts still to be shown on TV eg the new all-girl group...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 183
    Forum Member
    aren't they going to do a bootcamp, then the judges houses before the live shows? they can't know at this stage...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mo1661 wrote: »
    aren't they going to do a bootcamp, then the judges houses before the live shows? they can't know at this stage...

it is same with SCD, the first dance is on friday but the bookmakers already have their favourites... like the last edition of DOI, they were spot on in predicting the top female and top male in beth and that eastenders boy...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 308
    Forum Member
    Think it will be safe to say... The bookies will know who is through to the lives.. based on bets placed for the acts in the area.. and chances are they will have a reliable mole now we are 10 seasons into the show..But the serious money wont change hands i am guessing until the show announce the 12/16 acts...

For the record i have backed Melanie McCabe at 16/1 and 14/1 all to minute stakes... she has done me proud so far and if she does not make the finals its not a reflection on here performances/abilty it is cos the producers/judges are muppets lol