Options

Any idea what show this is

JosquiusJosquius Posts: 1,514
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I remember when I was a kid in the 90s there was a show on CBBC or CITV (which I know not) that I saw but was too old for me at the time.
In my head I thought it was the Tomorrow People but upon doing some research I see it isn't that.
In this show there was some time travellers in the modern day. One a guy from some sort of dystopian future and the other a girl from some nice nature full psychic future.
I remember a scene with the guy stealing an ice cream van most of all....

Maybe a long stretch to ask such a vague question but I'm curious

Comments

• Options
    Kieran SeymourKieran Seymour Posts: 906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sounds like it could be the Australian series The Girl from Tomorrow from around 1992. BBC1 showed it over here.

Not bad but the sequel the following year was very good.
  • Options
    CorabalCorabal Posts: 3,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like it could be the Australian series The Girl from Tomorrow from around 1992. BBC1 showed it over here.

Not bad but the sequel the following year was very good.

Love this series.
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Corabal wrote: »
    Love this series.

So did I but I always found myself cheering for the villain Silverthorn because the good guys were so insipid

To see if the this is the series the OP was talking about here's the first ever episode

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4waQKy64b8U&list=UUTy3eR9rHK-5n04ALYV3nWA&index=24
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Used to love this show
  • Options
    JosquiusJosquius Posts: 1,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That looks like it could be it.
    Wow, had no idea it was Australian, that just doesn't stand out in my mind at all. Though I guess watching it their accents are pretty light.