Bnp

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 117
Forum Member
Well it has to be said I have spent the last few days reading almost every manifesto by most of the partys.

But the one that stands out is indeed the one from the BNP.

while we have Con/Lab/Lib saying they are going to make massive cuts in NHS, Front Line troops, Public spending and anything else that could really hurt the uk and it growth this one seems to set its sights on cutting the money leaving the uk and cutting the defect that way.

qoute:

They will cut the foreign aid buget that stands at 9.1 billion:eek:

They will cut the 13 billion spent on imagration
and the 15billion spent on EU membership:eek:

Thats almost £50 billion a year, If these numbers are right how the hell can any person who get in to power let that kind of spending go on and cut NHS spending and risk jobs and cut public spending when that kind of money is being spent.
they also talk about the billions that would be saved in bringing the troops home.
Im sorry but how can any party look after people over seas before there own is beyond me.
and if these numbers are right why arer the BNP the only party to highlight it???:confused:

Comments

• -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did the BNP manifesto also tell you how many billions they would squander on their repatriation scheme and how many billions they'd cost us in trade when we start banning imports and other countries respond by imposing trading embargoes?

More than £50 billion, I can tell you that now.
  • Pink_PounderPink_Pounder Posts: 13,168
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Funnily enough not five minutes earlier on I was canvassed by a BNP member.

I told them their leaflet looked cheap.
  • The SnakesThe Snakes Posts: 8,940
    Forum Member
    -Sid- wrote: »
    Did the BNP manifesto also tell you how many billions they would squander on their repatriation scheme and how many billions they'd cost us in trade when we start banning exports and other countries respond by imposing trading embargoes?

More than £50 billion, I can tell you that now.
    Why on earth would they ban exports?
  • RaferRafer Posts: 14,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I told them their leaflet looked cheap.

Was it printed on good hardworking British white paper or non indigenous paper?:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Snakes wrote: »
    Why on earth would they ban exports?

Imports I meant - sorry, I'll edit my post.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well it has to be said I have spent the last few days reading almost every manifesto by most of the partys.

while we have Con/Lab/Lib saying they are going to make massive cuts in NHS, Front Line troops, Public spending and anything else that could really hurt the uk and it growth this one seems to set its sights on cutting the money leaving the uk and cutting the defect that way.

qoute:

Thats almost £50 billion a year, If these numbers are right how the hell can any person who get in to power let that kind of spending go on and cut NHS spending and risk jobs and cut public spending when that kind of money is being spent.
    they also talk about the billions that would be saved in bringing the troops home.
    Im sorry but how can any party look after people over seas before there own is beyond me.
    and if these numbers are right why arer the BNP the only party to highlight it???:confused:
    Because these figures aren't right.
  • guypdguypd Posts: 2,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The EU alone is, what, £16,000,000,000 per annum?

That's 10% of the deficit in one fell swoop, aside from anything else.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    guypd wrote: »

Something like 15 times that amount would then be spent by the BNP paying non-indigenous people to leave the UK.

Deficit not looking so good after all eh? ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 117
    Forum Member
    guypd wrote: »

drop the EU and 10 years down the line where debt free... sounds like a good business plan to me
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    drop the EU and 10 years down the line where debt free... sounds like a good business plan to me

Did you not bother reading any of my posts?

The BNP's spending plans would outweigh any cuts they make by withdrawing from the EU.
  • richcleverrichclever Posts: 12,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Elect the BNP and in six months time we will be the pariahs of the western world and thrown back into the stone age.

Cor what a wonderful business plan!
  • RussellIanRussellIan Posts: 12,034
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The BNP is a joke party but I suppose it is a valid enough point that there are plenty of ego pet projects that whichever government we get is going to ring-fence the money for, whilst unconscionably putting the rest of us through the wringer to make up the shortfall. That isn't fair but there's nothing to be done about it outside of a revolution.
    Forum Member
    Something like 15 times that amount would then be spent by the BNP paying non-indigenous people to leave the UK.

Deficit not looking so good after all eh? ;)

there are alot of qoutes flying around about this party and there spends...
    now lets be honest, there not going to get into power.
    But has any one read there manifesto??
    I have it makes for intresting reading. I think this party have been painted by the media to be the next Nazi party.

But the media will always try and side you with who they back or who they hate. Look at football and look at celebs. If a newpaper hates a celeb omg they get slapped around the front cover with al kinds of headlines.

Yes the BNP maybe far right but I think insted of voting lib dems, or lebour becouse the papers say so. we need to make up are own minds, read there manifestos watch the debates and then decide
  • psionicpsionic Posts: 20,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely the BNP economic plans aren't being taken seriously. :eek: Griffin on Sky News
  • RaferRafer Posts: 14,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes the BNP maybe far right but I think insted of voting lib dems, or lebour becouse the papers say so. we need to make up are own minds, read there manifestos watch the debates and then decide

I've read the BNP manifesto. It's full of contradictions. They acknowledge that the country is flat broke but at the same time can find money to buy and run maglev trains for example.
    :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,207
    Forum Member
    I have read it and a lot of its okay especially their spending plans .I think they would cut the EU & foreign aid so thats a huge amount and the Afghanistan waste of money as well . And thats just 3 areas .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have it makes for intresting reading. I think this party have been painted by the media to be the next Nazi party.

But the media will always try and side you with who they back or who they hate. Look at football and look at celebs. If a newpaper hates a celeb omg they get slapped around the front cover with al kinds of headlines.

Yes, I read some of the BNP's manifesto, and laughed.

Have you ever wondered why the media are against them and why they are deemed 'Nazis' by so many?

Instead of being blindly brainwashed by the BNP's revised rhetoric, why not dig a little deeper and find out what the party's really about
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have read it and a lot of its okay especially their spending plans .I think they would cut the EU & foreign aid so thats a huge amount and the Afghanistan waste of money as well . And thats just 3 areas .

You think their intention to spend billions on sending people back to their country of origin is 'ok'?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,207
    Forum Member
    You think their intention to spend billions on sending people back to their country of origin is 'ok'?

I think by the time they got in to power this policy would be watered down to just anyone not British who's committed a criminal offence like in the USA and illegal immigrants .
    Forum Member
    this post was not set up to talk about race or the deporting of people back to there homeland as i seen on one thread.

The question was asked that why has one party picked up almost 200b in cuts over 4 years and the other partys find it better let the armed forces fight a war that had very little to do with us and cut spending on the NHS.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    this post was not set up to talk about race or the deporting of people back to there homeland as i seen on one thread.

The question was asked that why has one party picked up almost 200b in cuts over 4 years and the other partys find it better let the armed forces fight a war that had very little to do with us and cut spending on the NHS.

Threads evolve. That's the nature of DS I'm afraid.

You brought up the issue of cuts and I pointed out to you that BNP savings would be offset by their own huge spending plans.
    Forum Member
    Threads evolve. That's the nature of DS I'm afraid.

You brought up the issue of cuts and I pointed out to you that BNP savings would be offset by their own huge spending plans.

your very right, o well may 6th here we come:rolleyes:
  • ricky77ricky77 Posts: 1,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

qoute:

Their policy to repatriate 'ethnics' would cost £90 billion, so you've already got a shortfall there :rolleyes:

Yes, we spend 9.1 on foreign aid, but we also recuperate some of that money via arms deals to those same countries. It really isn't as simple as the BNP would like to make out with their tiny little brains.

Yes, EU membership costs a lot, and personally I would like to see us come to some agreement where we didn't have to accept all EU immigrants, but we still get a hell of lot of business and jobs from the EU too.
  • SandgrownunSandgrownun Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member

I can make up my own mind thanks, I'm not brainwashed by the media. I've read the BNP's manifesto and I've checked out their policies on their website. Still have no intention of ever voting for them though.
    Redneck29 wrote: »
    What a load of f**king bollocks.

As a known supporter of one of the Big Three you will spout any rubbish you can think of the maintain the status quo won't you.

For a start half of them would leave of their own accord when all benefits entitlements and access to free NHS care is stopped for all but Legal British Citizens.
    But the BNP want to repatriate 'non-indigenous' people who are legal British citizens. How are they going to persuade them to leave?

You wanted to talk about how the BNP are going to save the country millions, you can't expect people not to ask about how they're going to fund the repatriation scheme.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People should vote for the BNP if they want to. You won't get anything from most people on these forums as most of them are stuck on the far left. (Not myself).