Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sex wrote: »
    I've always wanted sallie to have a quick look on here and chat to me

chat to me instead :o
  • MenkMenk Posts: 13,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd love to know which ex-HMs lurk on here - I bet it's quite a few!
  • SpecialFriedSpecialFried Posts: 3,611
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emergency wrote: »
    Billi Bhatti was on here for Q and A's few years ago, to talk about the incident with Sam pepper and his then pregnant wife in the back of 8 out of 10 cats filming.

He also would have had us believe that Rex Newmark and family are actually skint. :D:D:D Think all that stuff got deleted away.
  • SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    oxygenjj wrote: »
    chat to me instead :o

about baloney?
  • The Jungle CatThe Jungle Cat Posts: 429
    Forum Member
    Conehead wrote: »
    The beardy guy who pissed in the shower. Or disapproved of people pissing in the shower. That's me.

Alex? I remember walking into a barber's back in 2002 and asking the hairdresser to make my hair look like that bloke from Big Brother. That bloke being Alex. :D
  • jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CMcKinley wrote: »
    Dan ( BB5), Victor, Bex... There has been a few.

Jonty
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,136
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But how do you know they're real? I'd want birth certificates, finger prints .....
  • mrblankmrblank Posts: 5,687
    Forum Member
    victor on twitter is great funny tweets and will usually tweet u back i speak to him alot

me to always a witty guy;)
  • SquishedPeachesSquishedPeaches Posts: 226
    Forum Member
    I'm 'scary' Mary
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aaron and Tom (BB12) came on here and answered some questions not so long ago.
    Aaron has popped up several times out of the blue when someone has said something adverse about him. I can't describe how disconcerting it is to criticise a housemate then find them attacking you back. :D
    Morbid wrote: »
    Cameron Stout, winner of bb4 used to post here I think.
    He posted for years. He was really good - a real BB fan, and always polite and good natured. I think even those who had not liked him at the time respected him on here - he put up with a boatload of abuse without ever losing patience or biting back.
    changa wrote: »
    Yeah, Fed from BB4. Completely hilariously furiously OTT :D
    Bex as well. She was on here for about a day, and it consisted entirely of foul-mouthed, poorly spelt abuse, then she got a permanent ban.
    jeanoj wrote: »
    Jonty

Jonty was great. He would post really long, detailed answers about his own experience. Then he got badly trolled by some moron and said it was time to leave. :(

Lea was on for a bit when she had a book to promote. She was likeable on here - just laughed when people had a go at her. Lesley Brain was here under a pseudonym and used occasionally to make critical remarks about Lesley Brain. Jeremy from BBCH used to answer questions in his appreciation thread. Who else? Shabby was never on here, but sent a long, rather apologetic message to digitalspy about her time in the house.

I do strongly believe that there are only three ways to survive on here as an ex housemate:

1. Stick to your appreciation thread;

2. The Cameron 'water off a duck's back' way: simply refuse to get into arguments, greet every critical comment with "I'm sorry you feel that way but you are entitled to your opinion" and carry right on discussing what YOU want to discuss;

3. The Victor "Come on if you're hard enough!" way, which needs no further explanation.
  • staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aaron has popped up several times out of the blue when someone has said something adverse about him. I can't describe how disconcerting it is to criticise a housemate then find them attacking you back. :D
    Hopefully it'll teach you not to criticize the King of BB then in future.
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    and i'm carol bb8 :eek:

STFU!

:p
  • PointyPointy Posts: 1,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully it'll teach you not to criticize the King of BB then in future.

I like Aaron, but the king of BB?! :D
  • SpecialFriedSpecialFried Posts: 3,611
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Bex as well. She was on here for about a day, and it consisted entirely of foul-mouthed, poorly spelt abuse, then she got a permanent ban.

Bex wasn't banned permanently. Afterwards she stuck predominantly to posting on the Luke App up to the time when the two of them split up and she started arguing with the regulars there (see the final posts.)

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/member.php?u=298023

This account is still active. (Bex claimed that Marsden changed the passwords on all her internet accounts at the time of the split.)
  • skywalker70skywalker70 Posts: 166
    Forum Member
    best thread EVER! I had no idea Victor posted on here - best BB housemate ever - unless he ignores my PM :D
  • MenkMenk Posts: 13,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

2. The Cameron 'water off a duck's back' way: simply refuse to get into arguments, greet every critical comment with "I'm sorry you feel that way but you are entitled to your opinion" and carry right on discussing what YOU want to discuss;

:D That reminds me of someone!

(Would be great if Callum came on here after his time in the house!)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,038
    Forum Member
    Pointy wrote: »
    I like Aaron, but the king of BB?! :D

king of BS more like
  • TrumblesTrumbles Posts: 7,780
    Forum Member
    Yes I'm glad that's never happened to me. Tom from BB12 didn't seem to enjoy that experience either (although presumably Aaron wouldn't be happy with the idea he was attacking Tom).
    Bex from BB9 presumably? There are so many awful Rebecca/Bexes.

Lesley 'boobs from Huddersfield' Sanderson was on here briefly in a similar way. I don't think that was fun for her.
    3. The Victor "Come on if you're hard enough!" way, which needs no further explanation.
    Someone was saying the other day that people 'threatening to report him to his employers (BOTS)' had probably forced him off the forum.

I actually laughed out loud at the idea that Victor would decide that discretion was the better part of valour when threatened with forum trolls telling tales... :D Neither caution nor cowardice are amongst his virtues and vices. :)
    Bex wasn't banned permanently. Afterwards she stuck predominantly to posting on the Luke App up to the time when the two of them split up and she started arguing with the regulars there (see the final posts.)

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/member.php?u=298023

This account is still active. (Bex claimed that Marsden changed the passwords on all her internet accounts at the time of the split.)
    I hadn't realised she was on here for so long.

It's good to know that she isn't wasting her time reading 'stupidness essays', and that unlike a current HM she is 'not spitful'.
  • diarchfemdiarchfem Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    I have just been reading the Aden thread and it has been great. Which other housemates have posted here before? Does anyone have the links of those threads?
  • 4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    I think Aaron from BB12 has I think ? also Rylan use to post in here when he wasn't famous apparently .
  • SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    I hope sallie posts :(

I want to declare my love for her
  • VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Victor Ebuwa for sure.
    Rachel Rice or was it her mother or both...
  • VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope sallie posts :(

I want to declare my love for her
    Pretty sure she's on twitter.
    Don't think it would be good for her to come on here though. :eek: