The Leona Lewis Appreciation Thread (Part 49)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I miss her dark hair
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zack06 wrote: »
    She does it in the studio version though....

I can't hear it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maybe Jeasica Sanchez ended up getting Me, You & The Music???
    http://atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=352254
  • butlernybutlerny Posts: 1,410
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it is/will be an absolute travesty if Glassheart (the single ) and Glassheart (the album with additional/new songs ) is not released in USA..they unlike the UK still regard leona, unfortunately here in UK the pop buying public are quite fickle and radio biased.....there are so many songs on the album that would easily put Leona back in the spotlight in USA...if this new management don't achieve this then we need to do something about it (dont know what!)....

:eek::D

rant over;)
  • gelbma0991gelbma0991 Posts: 4,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't hear it.

I can't either... I'm probably just always too zoned in on it's epicness haha, at what point does it occur??
  • SoeplepelSoeplepel Posts: 24,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gelbma0991 wrote: »
    I can't either... I'm probably just always too zoned in on it's epicness haha, at what point does it occur??

The first time she sings this
    The rush when you're about to fall.
    I feel when I remember it all.
    I prayed that I will never have to see you again.

She sings: "agaaaaainnnnnnn" but doesn't go high

but then she sings this part
    The rush. I got the power tonight. And you are on the losing side.
    But I never forget how you tore me down.

And she sings: dooooo-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah and the 'aaah' part is really high towards the end
  • gelbma0991gelbma0991 Posts: 4,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh that bit?! I didn't think it was THAT high :/ crazy!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gelbma0991 wrote: »
    Oh that bit?! I didn't think it was THAT high :/ crazy!

If you filter the song you'll hear it's really high :)

but it's a layered vocal I think. The vocal you hear goes up but not that high, then a layered vocal (sung by her ofcourse) starts where she stops, if you get what I mean? :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • LeonagwenLeonagwen Posts: 2,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shake You Up is the best song on Glassheart

You change your mind all the time glasshearts.Originally glassheart was your favorite,then it was fireflies,then it was lovebird,now its shake you up.I always said that glassheart and trouble are the best on the album,and I dont change my mind.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    Leonagwen wrote: »
    You change your mind all the time glasshearts.Originally glassheart was your favorite,then it was fireflies,then it was lovebird,now its shake you up.I always said that glassheart and trouble are the best on the album,and I dont change my mind.

Glassheart is not changing his mind, he is coming to his senses *lol*
    Don't be so strict on him- most importantly, we all love Leona and her vocals. With so much greatness in her voice, it is no Wonder we are having a hard time to agree on the 'best' song.
    :-)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    butlerny wrote: »
    I think it is/will be an absolute travesty if Glassheart (the single ) and Glassheart (the album with additional/new songs ) is not released in USA..they unlike the UK still regard leona, unfortunately here in UK the pop buying public are quite fickle and radio biased.....there are so many songs on the album that would easily put Leona back in the spotlight in USA...if this new management don't achieve this then we need to do something about it (dont know what!)....

:eek::D

rant over;)

I completely agree with you. I've always thought the album has sounded more US, at least to me, and I can think of a number of songs on the album that could put her back at #1 here in the US. I really hope that they announce/find her hew management soon and release it in the US. Like you said, it's evident that people still know about her here, and I've made a lot of my friends listen to a lot of the songs and they all love them. :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Leona changes her mind every interview so I don't see the problem :/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Your obsession with me is scary
  • LeonagwenLeonagwen Posts: 2,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Your obsession with me is scary

I dont think so.Anyway how come glassheart is not your favorite anymore? I bet you if she releases it as a single you will change your mind again.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh my, what's leonas tweet about a hoe?
  • Cassie..Cassie.. Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shake you up came on in a shopping centre i was working in in middlesbrough yesterday. Was a nice suprise. #Shakeyouup4lyf2k13
  • fallendancerfallendancer Posts: 6,246
    Forum Member
    Cassie.. wrote: »
    Shake you up came on in a shopping centre i was working in in middlesbrough yesterday. Was a nice suprise. #Shakeyouup4lyf2k13

I'm so in love with this song right now. I really think it could've been a great single choice.
    Forum Member
    I think Leona's team could at least put all of the album tracks on her youtube channel and do a little promo for it. So people could finally listen to the songs and share them on the internet. So many people didn't hear this stunning album. It's a travesty .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forum Member
    Soeplepel wrote: »

I'd love to but I can't join ATRL forum lol.
  • DJW13DJW13 Posts: 4,277
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I like your attempt to make more people aware of LL's Stay. I am not a member of ATRL though, so can't vote.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love to but I can't join ATRL forum lol.
    DJW13 wrote: »
    I like your attempt to make more people aware of LL's Stay. I am not a member of ATRL though, so can't vote.

Aww too bad :(
  • Eliott1301Eliott1301 Posts: 2,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I still cant get over how amazing this Stay is.. i bet it would touch so many hearts, no idea why it did not make an album
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm confused. The Eb6 that was present in the snippets was at a different point in the song. I hear no note in the 6th octave here.

I think you guys are hearing an effect. You can hear a similar thing in Happy after the C6 run in the background.
This discussion has been closed.