Options

WHATM: FINAL DAY (23) Friday 26.01.06 - 6am - Noon

18910111214»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought he said it in a 'that'll never happen kinda way' !
    These two really think its between them!!

i reckon MB thinks he's got it in the bag

edit:as does preston
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    congrats poppy on posts :)
    bit belated cos i was tidying up and getting brekkie at the time
    Ta!
    At least with things being a bit slow this morning it gives us chance to get some other stuff done too!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    geraniums wrote:
    I don`t agree. They had no way of knowing for certain that another HM would go to the last position on the fame line.

I`m pretty sure they thought she`d be out that night. There`s no way they`d have wanted her to actually win the celeb version of BB. It`s all back-fired on them spectacularly.

Well they have had their mouthpeices referring to her as The Nations`Sweetheart ever since that night and HL always include more time on her in good light so if this has not been gross manipulation I dunno.......

As for the betting odds bet that person who shot her to top with the £5500.00 was Max Clifford whom I supect has been her agent all along for her nudey pics etc, and got her on this for "exposure" ..pun intended
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mrfreeze wrote:
    Anyone but Preston or Chantelle or Jodie. All the others have been great to watch.
    I would have to add Michael and Maggot to that list ...which leaves me with Traci or Pete :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mrfreeze wrote:
    Anyone but Preston or Chantelle or Jodie. All the others have been great to watch.
    Don't think there's much chance of Jodie winning now:D ;)

Unless it's a fight with PB tonight - than again - don't think she'd stand a chance there either!!! :D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 51,223
    Forum Member
    The sound man has taken pity on listeners and muted the conversation between Chantelle and Preston.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ta!
    At least with things being a bit slow this morning it gives us chance to get some other stuff done too!!

yeah but being lazy means i now have 3 or 4 loads of laundry to get through:rolleyes:

thank f*ck i don't iron:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Preston now talking about Pete again. He says there was a time when Pete was with George that he went off him a bit but now he seems fine again. He reckons Barrymore is a lot more relaxed now as well.
  • Options
    xynariaxynaria Posts: 24,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please please please please please please please pretty please give them a task Big Brother ffs!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    preston suggests they get totally shitfaced now
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I`ll do the new thread. Back in a tick.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Preston : Maggots been so coll on here....

Really? who is Maggot again...?

Preston labours on illusion that being nice and boring makes for great telly.Come on we all watched riveted even if a tad shocked, for the massive fallouts that were everyone who has been booted out now (bar Pete) ands he gets my vote on DS just for keeping it interesting at least.....without him this lot are a snoozefest of teduim....not that I am bothering to pick up phone..... Nylon will win and that is that..and end of CBB forever I should imagine.....
  • Options
    koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ah!!! So, THIS is how you talk about nothing.

I've never been good at small talk but C&P make it look so easy.

The yoof of today :rolleyes:
  • Options
    MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    I don't know if this is sleep deprivation or my imagination, but every now and then Chantelle's has a look that reminds me of a young Diana. I think it is the eyes looking up and her head tilted down slightly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i reckon MB thinks he's got it in the bag

edit:as does preston

As does Chantelle.....
  • Options
    xynariaxynaria Posts: 24,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    preston suggests they get totally shitfaced now

yes but sadly they won't :mad: :(
  • Options
    KBBJKBBJ Posts: 10,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi, everyone. I'm just sticking my head around the corner to say thanks to everyone who's contributed to the WHATM threads. You're keeping loads of us sane. :)

*chucks flowers*