Comments

• wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm, now does anyone recall mere weeks ago Kerry spouting off to the Daily Heil that she was not going to publicise anything on this one, lest she jinx it?

So, that's resolution number 1,223,786 broken and we're only on 8th January.

Maybe her publicist was just back from vacation in the Seychelles and got itchy hand over the weekend and decided we had not kept Kerry in our thoughts for a minute.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh for the love of God woman, do you never learn?

She must really love wedding cake that one. Why not live with him for a couple of years WITHOUT having another baby and see how it goes first? Oh, I forgot, OK won't be willing to wave a cheque for that. :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be fair there are no direct quotes from Kerry in the article.
  • duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not even clicking on the link but I can tell from the other comments what it will say. She really needs to take a step back and think. Has she learned nothing from the past? I used to feel sorry for her because I liked her and she has had a hard life in parts. Now she disgusts me.

I dont know why any magazine pays for this shite (along with Natalie Cassidy, KP and Andre etc) it's a horrible circle of mistakes turned in to cash with nothing new being said. Why anyone wants to read this codswallop is beyond me.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bambii wrote: »
    To be fair there are no direct quotes from Kerry in the article.

Her people plant these things. She doesn't need to be seen to say anything directly.
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's seen the attention that Sinead O'Connor and Kim Kardashian had for their "weddings" and the raised profiles of Reid and Chantellitall so she needs another husband to blame for her misfortunes and a baybah to add to the collection of poor mites she concieved for money and publicity.

Max Clifford and all those foreign holidays don't come cheap, you know.
  • MelodybearMelodybear Posts: 10,835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

She must really love wedding cake that one. Why not live with him for a couple of years WITHOUT having another baby and see how it goes first? Oh, I forgot, OK won't be willing to wave a cheque for that. :rolleyes:

THIS ^^^^^^^
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here we go again, getting ready for another show for her, Feel sorry for her children what an awful role model she is,IMO
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,238
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

agree
  • tara27tara27 Posts: 2,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just find it depressing that a woman with 4 kids can't breathe unless there is a man in her life servicing her. Mothers of one child find it hard to find "me-time" for a bloke in their life,what is wrong with her ?
    He seems a nice ordinary guy and clearly likes her ,but so what ? It doesn't mean he will marry her. Sometimes I think part of the reason she has these stories leaked is to test the guy's reaction to them. She hasn't been quoted,so she can claim innocence on it while gauging from his attitude how he feels about the idea.
    She is so needy it hurts to read about her in these stories.All that face-pulling and tongue poking and smiliness and still she just looks desperate.
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Oh so silly!

Did that story very same with her last boyfriend?

"Friend"? Yeah called Max!

Also its need PR for her show this friday at Five :rolleyes:

Funny as notice this story few days ago in Daily Mail that she dont want to go back to that person, but why does she looks drunk on CBB or after shows?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2082967/Kerry-Katona-weeps-watches-slurring-This-Morning-interview-again.html
  • tara27tara27 Posts: 2,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    Oh so silly!

Did that story very same with her last boyfriend?

"Friend"? Yeah called Max!

Also its need PR for her show this friday at Five :rolleyes:

Funny as notice this story few days ago in Daily Mail that she dont want to go back to that person, but why does she looks drunk on CBB or after shows?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2082967/Kerry-Katona-weeps-watches-slurring-This-Morning-interview-again.html

I think uncle Max has just had that story photo-copied about 10 times with spaces left for filling in relevant details of KK's latest squeeze.
    Now those kids I really do feel sorry for. You can hide a lot from little kids like Heidi & Max ,but the other two are older and very intelligent and will be more than aware of all this. And she is basically telling them that women need a man to validate their existence. Terribly sad for those girls.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    6-12 months' time she'll be back to locking herself in the bog, having spent the wedding pic money on colombia's finest and 500 litres of Blue Nun; swiftly followed by Our Dave/Steve/Nigel whatever his name is dumping her sorry ass and selling his story to 'Reveal' mag: How Kerry spent the wedding night farting and feasting on Iceland beef curry and then booked in for lipo instead of a honeymoon. Meanwhile, 'our girl' will reveal that our er, what was 'is name again' was only after her for the fame; how he lusted after Sue Katona and how she found him in bed with her best mate's milkman's cousin from Warrington.

FFS Kerry, NOBODY GIVES A SH*T.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    6-12 months' time she'll be back to locking herself in the bog, having spent the wedding pic money on colombia's finest and 500 litres of Blue Nun; swiftly followed by Our Dave/Steve/Nigel whatever his name is dumping her sorry ass and selling his story to 'Reveal' mag: How Kerry spent the wedding night farting and feasting on Iceland beef curry and then booked in for lipo instead of a honeymoon. Meanwhile, 'our girl' will reveal that our er, what was 'is name again' was only after her for the fame; how he lusted after Sue Katona and how she found him in bed with her best mate's milkman's cousin from Warrington.

Though I'm sure she'll have stayed with the latest husband/convenient penis/love of her life long enough to drop another sprog which will be brought up by the latest nanny while she's locked in the loo off her face.
    By the end of the marriage she'll have put on 4 stone and then lost it again within 6 months when she meets husband/convenient penis/love of my life and the whole saga starts again :yawn:
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

"Won the nations heart" who wrote that rubbish?
  • ross8503ross8503 Posts: 420
    Forum Member
    There are a lot of people who will be really happy for Kerry and will also be interested in what she does next, she is liked and there is a lot of love for her.
    I for one want to wish her all the best and admire her for being so brave and courageous in facing up to all her demons. The poor girl has had a very hard lift but she keeps bouncing back and proving what a fighter she is, everyone should give her credit for that.
    She is only looking for love and I hope that this time she has found it.
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tara27 wrote: »
    I just find it depressing that a woman with 4 kids can't breathe unless there is a man in her life servicing her. Mothers of one child find it hard to find "me-time" for a bloke in their life,what is wrong with her ?
    He seems a nice ordinary guy and clearly likes her ,but so what ? It doesn't mean he will marry her. Sometimes I think part of the reason she has these stories leaked is to test the guy's reaction to them. She hasn't been quoted,so she can claim innocence on it while gauging from his attitude how he feels about the idea.
    She is so needy it hurts to read about her in these stories.All that face-pulling and tongue poking and smiliness and still she just looks desperate.

Spot on in so many ways. She is SO needy, you just want to tell her to relax, enjoy the relationship, stop trying to force it, try and keep it out of the limelight (it IS possible), and don't frighten the poor bloke off !

She won't do any of that of course; she'll be in every mag or newspaper going, shouting from the rooftops about how he's "the one", prancing and gurning for the paps when with him as he cringes, introducing yet another potential daddy to those poor kids and then when it all goes pear shaped, crying on her eldest daughter's shoulder - who appears to be more mature, sensible and being in possession of more brain cells than Kerry could ever hope to have.
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ross8503 wrote: »
    There are a lot of people who will be really happy for Kerry and will also be interested in what she does next, she is liked and there is a lot of love for her.
    I for one want to wish her all the best and admire her for being so brave and courageous in facing up to all her demons. The poor girl has had a very hard lift but she keeps bouncing back and proving what a fighter she is, everyone should give her credit for that.
    She is only looking for love and I hope that this time she has found it.

What hard lift has she had?
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    Last year on Dancing On Ice, Dan Thingy had a lot of hard lifts with her. Carried her around the ice for the whole competition!;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »

Take no notice. Just check the FMs posting history - he/she is a WUM ;)
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Take no notice. Just check the FMs posting history - he/she is a WUM ;)

What is WUM? But notice the post history, oh gosh lots of praises for PA? So is this poster work for CAN??
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,342
    Forum Member
    I was watching tv earlier and saw Katona has a new show where she is arranging marriages for people, I was like.......

http://nobodyputsbabyinahorner.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/1238157980_scanners_-_head_explosion.gif?w=426
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,342
    Forum Member
    Goaty wrote: »
    What is WUM? But notice the post history, oh gosh lots of praises for PA? So is this poster work for CAN??

wum = wind up merchant
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,377
    Forum Member
    Quite frankly, I'm amazed she's still alive
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heres me thinking how great the boards are with a load of KK threads. She thrives on people like DS. stop putting threads up about this ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ lister has been, silly cow