Forum Member
Aired tonight!!

I Missed it though

Anyone got a link to it?!?!

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    lol channel 5 play their adverts all the time..so keep another look out..Cant wait till its on
  • ThumbolinaThumbolina Posts: 3,981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do we know yet when Dallas will begin over here?
  • lozblokelozbloke Posts: 78
    Forum Member
    Ive been watching the new series online! Just watched episode 9 (the penultimate episode of the series) and its been awesome...twists and turns aplenty! The Season Finale cliffhanger looks like its gonna be great!

All in all, a MUST WATCH when it hits Channel 5!
  • DeschanelDeschanel Posts: 8,738
    Forum Member
    Sometime in September. And the fact they're promo'ing it now, means it can't be too far off.
  • lloydsimcolloydsimco Posts: 380
    Forum Member
    This is a must watch, the series finale airs in the US next week and it's absolutely unmissable telly!
  • BigOrangeBigOrange Posts: 59,663
    Forum Member
    Just seen it before Once Upon a Time. It's only a short one they are playing at the moment but you'll know it when it comes on as the legendary theme music plays. Really excited for this!
    Forum Member
    i guess we will see it tom as Neighbours is in..will keep eye open for it :p
  • PaulRobinsonFanPaulRobinsonFan Posts: 3,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i'll look at out for it
  • LaneKentLaneKent Posts: 2,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't wait. Tried to stay away from spoilers but the odd one I've read sounds good.
  • skf1skf1 Posts: 7,857
    Forum Member
    I will not spoil anything. I live in the US and have watched this season faithfully. I watched the season finale just tonight. You guys will love this. I hope you all enjoy.
    You won't be dissapointed. Dallas is back! (With more twists than you can even imagine!)

Steph xx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    For all loyal 'Dallas' fans, bear in mind that the two reunion movies (JR Returns from 1996 and 'War Of the Ewings' from 1998) are being ignored. It is important for the finale's cliffhanger!!

A great series. Have watched it but will definitely watch it on my big telly when it hits Channel 5 screens!!
    Forum Member
    yes. i was right in above post..i saw the advert in Neighbours break lol
  • Trouble MakerTrouble Maker Posts: 766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone know the start up date yet on Channel 5 or TV3 in Ireland.
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,775
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Has a date been announced for this yet?
  • Akane TendoAkane Tendo Posts: 4,454
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's good, I've been watching at US pace, though have got a little behind.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    Iv already seen the whole series, was pretty good
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a riot! They keep the twists coming thick and fast so there's never a dull moment. The acting is pretty decent all round too.
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,775
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's good, I've been watching at US pace, though have got a little behind.
    Iv already seen the whole series, was pretty good
    JarkdeLuxe wrote: »
    It's a riot! They keep the twists coming thick and fast so there's never a dull moment. The acting is pretty decent all round too.

I can't wait now! :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,544
    Forum Member
    i'm a big dallas fan and cannot wait to see this still watching the repeats on cbs drama i hope we get to see some of the original cast guest appearing in it
  • Lady VoldemortLady Voldemort Posts: 10,087
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    trinity28 wrote: »
    i'm a big dallas fan and cannot wait to see this still watching the repeats on cbs drama i hope we get to see some of the original cast guest appearing in it
    From what I've read and seen on the trailer quite a few of the original cast are also main cast in new Dallas.