Options

Amira, Syed and daughter question (my memory is awful!!)

Sally77Sally77 Posts: 1,006
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Can someone help, my memory is awful at the moment!! When Amira left did she just hand over jasmine to Syed to look after full-time or do they have joint custody?

Comments

• Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, she took Yasmine with her, but off screen I think she went on holiday or something and she let Syed look after Yasmine.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They have joint custody but this isn't brought up much (if at all)
  • Options
    towerstowers Posts: 12,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sally77 wrote: »
    Can someone help, my memory is awful at the moment!! When Amira left did she just hand over jasmine to Syed to look after full-time or do they have joint custody?

It's Yasmin..

And they have joint custody, Amira has just been traveling the world over the last few weeks, which is why Syed has her so much at the moment.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    towers wrote: »
    It's Yasmin..

And they have joint custody, Amira has just been traveling the world over the last few weeks, which is why Syed has her so much at the moment.

Son? :D
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maurice45 wrote: »
    They have joint custody but this isn't brought up much (if at all)

Do they? didnt even know that, dont take much notice when it comes to these two.
    Syed = bore-yed
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    priscilla wrote: »
    Do they? didnt even know that, dont take much notice when it comes to these two.
    Syed = bore-yed

Apparently they do, but half the time it just seems like Amira left her with Syed doesn't it?

Syed - a whole other level of boring
  • Options
    Sally77Sally77 Posts: 1,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the replies!!!

Towers - Sorry I got the name wrong, I was almost right, at least I didn't call her Betty or something!!

I just couldn't remember what happened, I remember her saying that she would never leave her with Chrstian and all of a sudden they have her full time!! Thanks again everyone!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Towers - Sorry I got the name wrong, I was almost right, at least I didn't call her Betty or something!!

I just couldn't remember what happened, I remember her saying that she would never leave her with Chrstian and all of a sudden they have her full time!! Thanks again everyone!!

"This is Syed, his ex-wife Amira and their daughter Betty..." :D
  • Options
    LovelyLauraLovelyLaura Posts: 50,041
    Forum Member

It's never really been explained properly on screen so that's probably why you're confused lol. I don't think it's even been said what kind of custody arrangements they have, we just know that Amira's off travelling at the moment so Christian and Syed have her full time. and it seems that Christian's actually her main carer even though he's supposed to still work at the gym but he never seems to be there and is always looking after Yasmin!

I asked one of the EE writers on twitter about the Yasmin situation and how Amira feels about Christian now and he said that Amira's more chilled about Christian these days and happy for him to be involved in Yasmin's life. will be interesting to see if this is indeed the case when she returns lol!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,005
    Forum Member

Towers - Sorry I got the name wrong, I was almost right, at something!!least I didn't call her Betty or

You\ would not be far wrong, beti means a female child and beta is a male one.