11th hour missing thing.....

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17
Forum Member
I think that when geff and his nan regognise the "raggedy" doctor not from storys but from the past and they know Amy travelled with him when she was younger........ and her mind was wipped

what u think?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 382
    Forum Member
    That's a possibility.

I feel the final part is going to be very wibbly wobbly timey wimey to resolve the issue.
  • col bcol b Posts: 138
    Forum Member
    ddawg82 wrote: »
    I think that when geff and his nan regognise the "raggedy" doctor not from storys but from the past and they know Amy travelled with him when she was younger........ and her mind was wipped

what u think?

Exactly what i thought and mentioned in another thread.There is a theory that there is a future version of the doctor living in the attic of amys house so its possible they have seem him before in the village looking for parts to rebuild his (blue peter) TARDIS.
  • Salford_WhoSalford_Who Posts: 4,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    if you look at the stairs leading up to the attic, when the dr is in handcuffs, there is a door at the top of the stair, but it is on the ceiling, but gives the perspective that you could walk down the stairs....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 375
    Forum Member
    if you look at the stairs leading up to the attic, when the dr is in handcuffs, there is a door at the top of the stair, but it is on the ceiling, but gives the perspective that you could walk down the stairs....

Have a look at my post from yesterday in another thread. There's pics of the stairs and the outside of the house.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=41188577#post41188577
  • KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    ssj2matt wrote: »
    That's a possibility.

I feel the final part is going to be very wibbly wobbly timey wimey to resolve the issue.

It is. The director has compared The Big Bang script to
    Back to the Future

Squeeeing here already. I don't think we're going to get a 'five-minutes, press-a-button and it's over' RTD-style ending.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 375
    Forum Member
    It is. The director has compared The Big Bang script to
    Back to the Future

Squeeeing here already. I don't think we're going to get a 'five-minutes, press-a-button and it's over' RTD-style ending.

I have ibuprofen on standby for Saturday as I get the feeling my head may hurt at the end of the episode. :D