Options

Emma Watson

xxtimboxxtimbo Posts: 8,877
Forum Member
Just the usual once again from Emma on
the Jonny Ross show.......

http://celebheaven.freepowerboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=145&t=1318

ok she looked gorgeous in that red leather dress but it was
the usual banter... at least we did learn that Emma had a mad crush on Draco .......... the blonde villain in the movies........
pity they did nt make their romance a part of the story line..... it might have spiced up those rather flat movies.

Comments

• Options
    Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,391
    Forum Member
    A Draco/Hermione romance would have attracted at least 200 million pounds/dollars more for the films.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    EMMA Watson has revealed she would consider a role in the movie version of steamy novel Fifty Shades Of Grey.

The Harry Potter star’s name has been floated as a possible candidate to play Anastasia Steele in the raunchy tale of bondage and domination.
  • Options
    RickWhiteRickWhite Posts: 1,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Erh and perhaps annoyed People who love te books?
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emma will so suit her hair being long. She doesn't suit her hair anywhere NEAR short. It'll take ages for her hair to grow back though.
  • Options
    haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Part of me likes Emma for being intelligent, grounded and quite sophisicated and part of me finds her rather stiff and brittle. I hope she does well but I'm not yet convinced that she is a great actress.
  • Options
    googlekinggoogleking Posts: 15,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yup definitely better with the longer hair.
  • Options
    BlastoffBlastoff Posts: 192
    Forum Member
    Anyone else get the feeling she isn't a big Robert Pattinson fan?

I don't see them starring in another film together any time soon
  • Options
    grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    xxtimbo wrote: »
    Just the usual once again from Emma on
    the Jonny Ross show.......

http://celebheaven.freepowerboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=145&t=1318

ok she looked gorgeous in that red leather dress but it was
    the usual banter... at least we did learn that Emma had a mad crush on Draco .......... the blonde villain in the movies........
    pity they did nt make their romance a part of the story line..... it might have spiced up those rather flat movies.

:eek:
    She looks lovely in that dress :):o Cuter with longer hair though, it makes her look less boyish.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just saw a preview of her latest movie..

Emma talking in an american accent !!!
    pass the sickbag !

https://uk.celebrity.yahoo.com/post/127785124784/emma-watson-unveils-new-hairdo-at-madrid-premiere
  • Options
    mrprossermrprosser Posts: 2,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

pass the sickbag !

https://uk.celebrity.yahoo.com/post/127785124784/emma-watson-unveils-new-hairdo-at-madrid-premiere

Is it the same American accent she used in 'The Perks of Being a Wallflower' in 2012 or
    'The Bling Ring' in 2013?
  • Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    haphash wrote: »
    Part of me likes Emma for being intelligent, grounded and quite sophisicated and part of me finds her rather stiff and brittle. I hope she does well but I'm not yet convinced that she is a great actress.

Agreed. I tend to think if you are sensible and grounded in your real life and can separate fact from fiction then the rest generally takes care of itself, career wise.

But yeah, I could see her doing better at something outside of acting eventually. She seems to have a lot to give as a humanitarian. Her 'stiffness' I take to be that part of her personality that might be just guarded/reserved and not given to Katie Price levels of attention seeking? It's good to keep some mystery.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

pass the sickbag !

Emma's actually pretty good at talking with an American accent. From your post, I was expecting her to be pretty crap at it. I'm quite surprised at how good she is.
  • Options
    stvn758stvn758 Posts: 19,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Better than Kate's in Titanic, never understood why they didn't let her be English in it.
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    I've always liked Emma Watson. She seems grounded given the level of fame that she's had from a very young age. :)

She uses her fame for good.

stvn758 wrote: »
    Better than Kate's in Titanic, never understood why they didn't let her be English in it.

It had never occurred to me that her character in Titanic was American. I just assumed that her character was English.

That said, I've never enjoyed Titanic enough to pay attention to it properly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Regression might be a good film.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    In an interview a few days ago , Emma said she had spent 2 months learning
    to ride a horse for some movie or other .

There's even a sat channel now devoted to equestrian matters ( think its on astra )
  • Options
    ShappyShappy Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    Agreed. I tend to think if you are sensible and grounded in your real life and can separate fact from fiction then the rest generally takes care of itself, career wise.

But yeah, I could see her doing better at something outside of acting eventually. She seems to have a lot to give as a humanitarian. Her 'stiffness' I take to be that part of her personality that might be just guarded/reserved and not given to Katie Price levels of attention seeking? It's good to keep some mystery.

She's obviously incredibly clever. The kind of girl who would have ended up in Oxbridge followed by a successful career in something noteworthy even if she hadn't had the Harry Potter fame.

I've always liked her, and her stiffness I think is just because she's a genuinely decent, earnest and thoughtful young woman, which doesn't mesh easily with Hollywood glamour/superficiality.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    I think Regression might be a good film.

It has a 0% rating on Rotten Tomatoes. :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 408
    Forum Member
    Shappy wrote: »
    She's obviously incredibly clever. The kind of girl who would have ended up in Oxbridge followed by a successful career in something noteworthy even if she hadn't had the Harry Potter fame.

I've always liked her, and her stiffness I think is just because she's a genuinely decent, earnest and thoughtful young woman, which doesn't mesh easily with Hollywood glamour/superficiality.

Hear, hear.

In a world where people the likes of Kim Kardashian can become famous over a sex tape, a young woman like Emma Watson who is not afraid to show her intelligence is a breath of fresh air. I think she's brilliant.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stvn758 wrote: »
    It has a 0% rating on Rotten Tomatoes. :o

Well, 52% of the audience liked it. I'll see what it's like and then I'll see if I want it or not.
  • Options
    jackoljackol Posts: 7,887
    Forum Member
    mimicole wrote: »
    I've always liked Emma Watson. She seems grounded given the level of fame that she's had from a very young age. :)

She uses her fame for good.

It had never occurred to me that her character in Titanic was American. I just assumed that her character was English.

That said, I've never enjoyed Titanic enough to pay attention to it properly.

The character was English
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She wants to get in a movie set in Oxford in the 1920s ... maybe with
    Nicole Kidman as co star ..... Nicole over from Ozzie to study at
    Oxford.

Emma speaking in her very posh English accent would be catnip to
    the American audience.

Leave the American accent for American actresses.... there are plenty of them !
  • Options
    1andrew11andrew1 Posts: 4,088
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Well, 52% of the audience liked it. I'll see what it's like and then I'll see if I want it or not.
    Regression currently gets 6.2/10 on IMDB. Her next film Colonia due for UK release in January rates 7.4/10
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jackol wrote: »
    The character was English

Yank!

Think Cameron wanted her American for some reason.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1andrew1 wrote: »
    Regression currently gets 6.2/10 on IMDB. Her next film Colonia due for UK release in January rates 7.4/10

I'm looking forward to seeing Regression when it's available.