Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    brumgal wrote: »
    really showed Cheryl up to be the pound shop performer she is

pound shop performer....love it :D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It cut to cheryl breifly after the performance who had a smile plastered on her face, she was sayin wow i believe. Nicole was a real show-woman, brilliant!!! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very true.

Sang live. Danced amazingly, looked stunning. Seems like a nice person.

Chessa on the other hand.......
  • Nastyman69Nastyman69 Posts: 4,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scherzinger(>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>) x trillion times better than Cole
  • Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    leosw4 wrote: »
    Very true.

Sang live. Danced amazingly, looked stunning. Seems like a nice person.

Chessa on the other hand.......

Notice how quick Cole was out of her chair leading the ovation? Two faced or what? I bet she was seething inside. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,485
    Forum Member
    So much for the old excuse that you can't possibly sing live and do a dance routine as well.

That's how you do it, Cheryl!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scherzinger shows Cole how its done

Well .... added to that..... she gets more on the Scrabble board than Cole too.
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,620
    Forum Member
    Yes, she's a real star. Gave Cheryl a right showing-up.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Nicole, I like the single, I will likely get her get her album, I liked her performance but if she proved anything it is why you should always mime. Her vocals were awful.
  • CentCent Posts: 26,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BP4L wrote: »
    I like Nicole, I like the single, I will likely get her get her album, I liked her performance but if she proved anything it is why you should always mime. Her vocals were awful.
    I don't agree. I'd rather see someone sing live.

My favourite guests have been the ones that have sung live - Katy Perry, Olly Murs, Nicole.
  • SugarNSpiceSugarNSpice Posts: 1,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicole was the real star of the show & her vocals were on the money - they were not awful at all. She's a million times a better singer than Cheryl.
  • Metal MickeyMetal Mickey Posts: 1,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was impressed, though it did come across as a GaGa cast-off, but can we please end this nonsense about it being her solo debut? I can see why she and her record company would want to airbrush 4 flop singles and a shelved album ("Her Name Is Nicole") from her CV, but give us some credit and don't just blatantly lie about it...
  • Mr. FahrenheitMr. Fahrenheit Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    If that was a cast-off of anything, it was Britney's Toxic.:cool:

Without the miming.:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 99
    Forum Member
    Metaphorically speaking, what we saw was Nicole Scherzinger eating an exquisitely seasoned but scalding hot omlette off of Cheryl's bare buttocks, by means of a knife and fork which were exceedingly sharp...

(props to the M de S)
  • CentCent Posts: 26,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was impressed, though it did come across as a GaGa cast-off, but can we please end this nonsense about it being her solo debut? I can see why she and her record company would want to airbrush 4 flop singles and a shelved album ("Her Name Is Nicole") from her CV, but give us some credit and don't just blatantly lie about it...
    She's never properly released a solo single before, unless its been a collaboration with another artist - Will.i.am for example.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry to be a hater, but I thought both that the song was dire and Nicole's vocals were nondescript.

But I suppose the thread title's accurate enough for me: if Cheryl wants to see how bland, forgettable songs should be performed live, then I suppose Nicole S.'s will do as a template.
  • exodus2uexodus2u Posts: 2,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    brumgal wrote: »
    really showed Cheryl up to be the pound shop performer she is

You have a wonderful turn of phrase.:D
  • KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    I thought it was an incredible performance, a great song and a very good vocal. The overall production was pretty amazing. You must admit that. Very Gaga.
  • kobiashimaruxkobiashimarux Posts: 8,619
    Forum Member
    far better and made cheryl look sick both in performance and voice
    Forum Member
    I thought it was an incredible performance, a great song and a very good vocal. The overall production was pretty amazing. You must admit that. Very Gaga.

How was it very GaGa?:confused:

It's like nobody has ever seen Britney or Madonna before!
    Forum Member
    How was it very GaGa?:confused:

In so many ways. The staging, costume, dancing, overall production! There's always more than a hint of Eurotrash excess in Gaga's performances too.
    Forum Member
    In so many ways. The staging, costume, dancing, overall production! There's always more than a hint of Eurotrash excess in Gaga's performances too.

Britney has done bodysuits, lasers, group choreography and is, along with Nicole, a much better dancer than GaGa.

And hasn't Britney made that type of music too?
    And before GaGa?
  • TewingirlTewingirl Posts: 2,567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Song was produced by Red One who is Gaga's producer.

Here is Nicole singing LIVE again on 'Daybreak' this morning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giMbX30P4Oo
    Forum Member
    Britney has done bodysuits, lasers, group choreography and is, along with Nicole, a much better dancer than GaGa.

And hasn't Britney made that type of music too?
    And before GaGa?

Probably, yes. But music is all about influence. In terms of current artists (and I don't include Britney or Madonna) Gaga was the one who Nicole reminded me of. I never said Gaga invented dancing, or diatonic music...
    Forum Member
    Tewingirl wrote: »
    Song was produced by Red One who is Gaga's producer.

Thank you. I didn't know that! :) And it explains why it was, for me, reminiscent of Gaga (before anyone shouts me down).