Do you think Christina would win X Factor?

ItsBritneyBitchItsBritneyBitch Posts: 1,106
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I think she would win it hands down.

I mean if she hadn't already made it on her own.

Comments

• molybecksmolybecks Posts: 14,553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah probably.

She has such a huge poweful voice then when you see the little lady standing there with a very different look to what you'd expect her to sound like, it's very perculiar.

Love the aggers :D
  • CMcKinleyCMcKinley Posts: 3,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Depends who she was up against, there's plenty out there, past and present who would blow her off the stage.
  • wkdstepmotherwkdstepmother Posts: 6,563
    Forum Member
    I really don't think she would. She has one of the best voices I have ever heard but she doesn't have the "likeability factor" LOL people would moan about how arrogant she is

which of course demonstrates what a ridiculous competition it is
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,283
    Forum Member
    She has an arrogance and diva like sense of style that makes me think.. no.
  • KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she's great. She doesn't look like she could sing as well as she does.
  • gav016gav016 Posts: 5,836
    Forum Member
    I forgot how powerful and strong her voice was until tonight. She was incredible.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,168
    Forum Member
    no way....shes far to sexy, pretty, so what if she has a stunning voice, get her off!!! :p
  • ItsBritneyBitchItsBritneyBitch Posts: 1,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SummerRain wrote: »
    She has an arrogance and diva like sense of style that makes me think.. no.

I thinkat arrogance and dive like sense has come from her worldwide mega stardom, if she hadn't of made it she would be likeable.
  • Anika HansonAnika Hanson Posts: 15,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CMcKinley wrote: »
    Depends who she was up against, there's plenty out there, past and present who would blow her of the stage.

There is no-one in the present who could blow her off the stage. She is in a league of her own vocally in this generation. Only Mariah and Whitney and prehaps Celine would outsing her when they were in their prime.

I think she would win easily.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,283
    Forum Member
    There is no-one present who could blow her off the stage. She is in a league of her own vocally in this generation. Only Mariah and Whitney and prehaps Celine would outsing her when they were in their prime.

Beyonce?
  • Ash's ManAsh's Man Posts: 7,165
    Forum Member
    She has an incredible voice, that is undeniable, but she wasn't great tonight IMO. I'm actually really let down because I rate Xtina and was expecting another Beyonce/Alexandra moment. Unfortunately, both of her performances were weak in different ways. Not impressed.
  • yawalloperyawalloper Posts: 6,561
    Forum Member
    No way...she'd get the same treatment as Danyl. (I think that was his name anyway)
  • DixDix Posts: 79,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She would if she sang naked. :)
  • CMcKinleyCMcKinley Posts: 3,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is no-one in the present who could blow her off the stage. She is in a league of her own vocally in this generation. Only Mariah and Whitney and prehaps Celine would outsing her when they were in their prime.

Barbara Streisand
    Aretha Franklin
    Mariah Carey
    Randy Crawford
    Shirley Bassey
    Tina Turner
    Shania Twain
    Annie Lennox
    Agnetha Folkstog
    Tracy Chapman
    Tori Amos
    Leona Lewis
    Lady GaGa
    The Cheeky Girls

How do you think she'd do? granted some are past
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 117
    Forum Member
    she would hands down. never thought she was that increadible until tonight. but then i was like woww :)
  • blowupblowup Posts: 1,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I think she would win. I don't think being beautiful is always a handicap, but for those who think it is, well I consider her to have an attractive character face rather than obviously stunning.
    I think her voice is too good and she puts emotion into a song and people would vote for that.
  • floopy123floopy123 Posts: 6,003
    Forum Member
    No cos she's American and us Brits wouldn't vote for a Yank to win!

:D

Shirley Bassey would easily rival Christina Ag-can'tspellhersurname for power!

" I don't think being beautiful is always a handicap, "

Yes, it must be terrible. Being born ugly is so much better. :p
  • ItsBritneyBitchItsBritneyBitch Posts: 1,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CMcKinley wrote: »
    Depends who she was up against, there's plenty out there, past and present who would blow her off the stage.

Only Leona could match her.