Girls: would you rather be a wag or a princess?

2»

Comments

• fairycakesfairycakes Posts: 4,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd rather be a WAG. Simply because, I have an interest in football. I'd love to marry a Manchester City footballer (Joe Hart ;)) and go to all the City games. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A WAG.. specifically with an F1 driver. Just so I could go to all the races. :D

(Fairycakes I didn't steal your idea, honest! :p)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 250
    Forum Member
    Neither, I am quite happy being me!

Is there a male version of wags? What would it be Habs? Husbands and boyfriends?
  • Lobelia OverhilLobelia Overhil Posts: 531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want to be a Princess, you get to wear a tiara and ballgowns, and have a few horses (Princess Anne rode at the Olympics y'know), and you get to go around the world in a big yacht, and go to other countries and wave at the plebs and shake hands with famous people, and live in a palace...

Yes, I'd like to be a Princess.
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd be a Princess if I got to marry someone like Prince Harry. Then I could have all the fun without the hassle of having to be prim and proper because one day you'd be Queen.
  • LisaB599LisaB599 Posts: 2,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be a Princess if I got to marry someone like Prince Harry. Then I could have all the fun without the hassle of having to be prim and proper because one day you'd be Queen.

that didnt work out to well for fergie :p
  • Enfant TerribleEnfant Terrible Posts: 4,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jonjons wrote: »
    They were discussing this on loose women. Would you rather be a kate middleton or a cheryl cole and why?

I would be interested in hearing peoples opinions

For heaven's sake :D is this the only choice??

Both sound quite awful!

Ok if I must - at least Cole is a success in her own right, if I'm not mistaken she grew up on a sink estate somewhere up North.

But then she went on to marry Utter Moron Number One Ashley Cole. Hmm.

Sorry no I can't do this, I wish to be Karen Gillan. No compromises.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LisaB599 wrote: »
    that didnt work out to well for fergie :p
    This is true but I'd like to think I have a better head on me than her. I'm sure I could play my cards right. I'd be willing to give it a go at any rate. Anyone got Prince Harry's phone number? :D
  • TheEricPollardTheEricPollard Posts: 11,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow, what a question. :eek:

I think I'd rather be a WAG, because WAGs are actually allowed to have a proper job, even though most just choose to be a underwear model of whatever. But if you're a princess all you get to do is a load of waving and shaking hands with ill people. Plus, if I decided to go watch my husband work, I'd get to watch him playing football, and I quite like football. But if I was a princess I'd have to go watch him shaking hands with the president of Mongolia or something. And if I was a WAG I could get my boobies out in Nuts if I so wished. I don't imagine I would ever wish that, but it's nice to know the option is there, you know? However, I'm pretty sure that would be a no-no if I was married to a minor royal.

It was an easy decision really I guess.
  • annette kurtenannette kurten Posts: 39,543
    Forum Member
    neither, can`t walk in heels.
  • EmmersonneEmmersonne Posts: 4,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PRINCESS :D

But not a boring commoner who married a prince, a PROPER Princess with my own country to boss about and leave to be all eccentric and crazy with my money.

Like build a palace out of CHOCOLATE and ride around in a tardis-shaped horsedrawn carriage. No, a DALEK drawn tardis carriage :D
  • KindaKinda Posts: 4,288
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't want to be either, I'm quite happy just being plain old me.
    I don't need the superficial glitz that comes from being the wife or girlfriend of a bloke that runs about kicking balls into nets or from being the wife or girlfriend of some oik from an outdated monarchy.

hiya netcurtains, how goes you? :)

you have to choose btw!! no taking the easy way out :p

i'd go with wag...i'd suffocate to death with the rules and regulations of being a princess and not being able to say what i want...plus the eye candy traveling with the team would be the added bonus !
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Emmersonne wrote: »
    PRINCESS :D

But not a boring commoner who married a prince, a PROPER Princess with my own country to boss about and leave to be all eccentric and crazy with my money.

Like build a palace out of CHOCOLATE and ride around in a tardis-shaped horsedrawn carriage. No, a DALEK drawn tardis carriage :D
    Brilliant Answer :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    Princess :)
  • SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,918
    Forum Member
    To be honest I'd rather be a Ma Larkin type from The Darling Buds of May than Kate Middleton or Biffa Tweedy. :o
  • EmmersonneEmmersonne Posts: 4,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brilliant Answer :D

*pets you with my pink, glitter-cloated fluffy sceptre*

Thankyou subject.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,284
    Forum Member
    JoTaylor wrote: »
    Being a princess would mean going to yawn-tastic operas and sh1te like that. Being a wag means I get to get freebies!!!!!

Re acrylic nails - I read an article a while back - its now one of the top 5 reasons that people dont get through interviews. Apparently a lot of companies view them as 'common'. And there is your trivia for the day!!

I'd be a Princess and either:

- Make a huge show of not going to yawn-tastic operas and the like. I'd try to be the least regal Royal the world had ever seen. Turn up to formal events in my pyjamas. Meet the Pope whilst dressed as a black metal musician (then nick his hat). Awesome. :p

- Play up the Princess stereotype to the point of Disney ridiculousness. Spending my days twirling around in pointlessly frilly dresses, singing to bluebirds and simpering over everything. The yawn-tastic opera would be "oh, how divine" *twirls and starts singing*