Options

EE - Will Ted Hills also return??

kevin75ukkevin75uk Posts: 1,326
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I think there is a time period in the Square that should be explored (late mid 60's - 70's) and it may include Den, Pete, Ted and Gavin. I think Kathy knew Gavin through Ted and that Gavin may have fathered Sharon back in the late 60's.

Comments

• Options
    vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kevin75uk wrote: »
    I think there is a time period in the Square that should be explored (late mid 60's - 70's) and it may include Den, Pete, Ted and Gavin. I think Kathy knew Gavin through Ted and that Gavin may have fathered Sharon back in the late 60's.

I thought he was dead.
  • Options
    Joey15811Joey15811 Posts: 15,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope so. Didn't be identify "Kathy"? He has some
    Explaining of his own to do. If not I'd be happy for Sarah his daughter to return who's still with Joe last wen heard :£
  • Options
    The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am certain Ted Hills was killed off screen. The actor Brian Croucher is very much alive. I wish they wouldn't do that. I think it was a reason for Kathy not visiting Ian once.
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ted is alive as far as I know
  • Options
    srhgtssrhgts Posts: 8,939
    Forum Member
    I don't remember anything about him being killed. What was meant to have happened?
  • Options
    Joey15811Joey15811 Posts: 15,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    srhgts wrote: »
    I don't remember anything about him being killed. What was meant to have happened?

He's still alive. We hear more about his daughter, Sarah through the Jackson as she is in a relationship with Joe wicks. Ted is still alive but not mentioned much.
  • Options
    Tanz01Tanz01 Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    Ted wasn't very interesting to watch . Would love for Sarah and Joe to return.
  • Options
    srhgtssrhgts Posts: 8,939
    Forum Member
    He's still alive. We hear more about his daughter, Sarah through the Jackson as she is in a relationship with Joe wicks. Ted is still alive but not mentioned much.

Oh ok, thanks.