Forum Member
✭✭✭
... according to the NOTW

Comments

• Options
    goonerladygoonerlady Posts: 978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I could not get onto their website but The Sun just has a non story that Liz Hurley's husband's friends are worried as Shane Warne has a crush on her and he spends so much time away from home:eek:

It seems like a non story unless the NOTW has more details.I hope not as Shane's wife has stood by him and taken him back a number of times.They have three lovely children.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The NOTW has pics.
  • Options
    LeehamLeeham Posts: 4,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nobody actually pays for that shite...do they? NOTW I mean...
  • Options
    smashboxsmashbox Posts: 4,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leeham wrote: »
    Nobody actually pays for that shite...do they? NOTW I mean...

Evidently so when someone posted this thread:confused:

Is anyone surprised by this? After that big wedding:rolleyes:
  • Options
    COTTONHEATCOTTONHEAT Posts: 12,103
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    WAKEYLASSWAKEYLASS Posts: 6,085
    Forum Member
    Just looked through the NOTW paper at the newagents and believe me, the clinches they were in does not indicate they were 'just friends'.
  • Options
    sandydeesandydee Posts: 1,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's nothing in the Irish Notw in regards to it!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is he still married to Simone I think her name is ? ,and he has history of cheating before funnily enough he has mentioned trying to get Liz to go to Australlia for the Sydney Ashes test on his Twitter page .

Hmmmmmmmmm.........
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The pic on teh front page of the NOTW looks very much like they are kissing !, and more inside loks very damning to me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    goonerlady wrote: »
    I could not get onto their website but The Sun just has a non story that Liz Hurley's husband's friends are worried as Shane Warne has a crush on her and he spends so much time away from home:eek:

It seems like a non story unless the NOTW has more details.I hope not as Shane's wife has stood by him and taken him back a number of times.They have three lovely children.

NOTW photo's are pretty damning more han one steamy clinch shown ,shame on him really as I have always liked despite his chequred history .
  • Options
    goonerladygoonerlady Posts: 978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BluseyLou wrote: »
    NOTW photo's are pretty damning more han one steamy clinch shown ,shame on him really as I have always liked despite his chequred history .

That is a shame.I have always liked him also though I guess he is the type of man that is great unless you are married to him:eek:

I don't know much about his wife/ex wife but I know the Aussie magazines have been full of them trying again and this time it will be different sort of headline.
  • Options
    Calamity-joCalamity-jo Posts: 794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I could be completely wrong, but I *think* Shane Warne and his wife are divorced now. I think he strayed once too often and she'd had enough. :(
  • Options
    becksy1892becksy1892 Posts: 326
    Forum Member
    He tweeted the other day that he was at a function sat between Liz and Hugh...
  • Options
    duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd like to think if I looked like Liz Hurley I'd get a better looker than Shayne Warne. Shayne Ward maybe but not the Tubster.
  • Options
    MsBehaviourMsBehaviour Posts: 5,532
    Forum Member
    duffsdad wrote: »
    I'd like to think if I looked like Liz Hurley I'd get a better looker than Shayne Warne. Shayne Ward maybe but not the Tubster.

Absolutely - stupid woman, her hubby is wealthy and gorgeous. I wouldn't touch the Tubster with a bargepole
    ...gawd knows where he's been!
  • Options
    Neighbours_FanNeighbours_Fan Posts: 7,514
    Forum Member
    sandydee wrote: »
    There's nothing in the Irish Notw in regards to it!

My dad buys the Irish NOTW and they had the article in the paper. The photos were also included obviously. I don't think either of them will be able to talk themselves out of this.

I think she's an idiot. Her husband is really good looking.
  • Options
    Lukey37Lukey37 Posts: 5,369
    Forum Member
    Not a great day. For the record, my husband Arun & I separated a few months ago. Our close family & friends were aware of this.

http://twitter.com/ElizabethHurley
  • Options
    WAKEYLASSWAKEYLASS Posts: 6,085
    Forum Member
    My dad buys the Irish NOTW and they had the article in the paper. The photos were also included obviously. I don't think either of them will be able to talk themselves out of this.

Apparently she's 'got form'. I know someone who does the security for such celebs. The security staff say that she is renowned for her liasons.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gosh, Dame Elizabeth is slumming it these days. One would have thought that Shane Warne was far too uncouth for such a lady ;)
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lukey37 wrote: »

Aaah. Interesting. To be honest, those two never looked like a couple much...
  • Options
    sandydeesandydee Posts: 1,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Notw said on twitter it wasn't included in their first edition of the paper
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lukey37 wrote: »

Interesting !! I wonder if that means her and Shane are a couple then ? since he is single too now I believe?.
  • Options
    Neighbours_FanNeighbours_Fan Posts: 7,514
    Forum Member
    sandydee wrote: »
    Notw said on twitter it wasn't included in their first edition of the paper

Oh. Sorry.

If Shane is single too, then they obviously have done nothing wrong.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh. Sorry.

If Shane is single too, then they obviously have done nothing wrong.

Yeah, can't see Dame Liz, who protects her rep strenuously, putting herself in the firing line here. She's single (according to her twitter) and if he also is, then no story really, apart from the novelty of Dame Liz dating someone called Shane. ;)