Options

How to spot that Casey is insincere

2»

Comments

• Options
    too_much_coffeetoo_much_coffee Posts: 2,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How on earth has she been played :confused: She fancied someone who reciprocated but actually really fancied someone else. People never seem to remember that Casey always knew Lee fancied Jasmine as she used to tease him about it and in the bolt hole despite seeing Lee literally salivate whilst watching Jasmine on the screen she still snogged him :o

For someone that has been played she isn't half doing well out of it :cool:

Where are people siding with Lee :confused: Criticising and disliking Casey doesn't mean siding with Lee. She is actually independent of him, supposedly.

This is not that unusual behaviour in teenagers (and they both don't seem to have grown past that stage yet emotionally) where someone will tease someone who they fancy about a potential rival in the hope that the fancy-ee will tell the fancier "no, it's you that I really like".
  • Options
    too_much_coffeetoo_much_coffee Posts: 2,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Casey knew he fancied Jasmine. She teased him about it on more than one occasion. Clearly she hoped something could happen between them anyway. But even after seeing Lee's reaction to seeing Jasmine on the screen and hearing him be very open about really fancying Jasmine she till chose to snog him :o

She either has very low self esteem or, I can't help wondering, who is playing who :cool: After all surely the player should come out on top like she has.

I would say that is a big influencing factor and I hope that she has some good friends when she gets out or she is really going to struggle.
  • Options
    gcmacgcmac Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she genuinely liked him and was very upset by him, but she's not doing herself any favours by keeping going on about it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Casey knew he fancied Jasmine. She teased him about it on more than one occasion. Clearly she hoped something could happen between them anyway. But even after seeing Lee's reaction to seeing Jasmine on the screen and hearing him be very open about really fancying Jasmine she till chose to snog him :o

She either has very low self esteem or, I can't help wondering, who is playing who :cool: After all surely the player should come out on top like she has.

i can't help thinking Lee Ryan has access to Digital Spy & posting under the name trevor-tiger :o
  • Options
    KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    achro wrote: »
    She's still desperately clinging on to the Lee storyline.
    ahh but Lee is making it way too easy for her. :D

I had to LOL at Lee ranting that Casey wouldn't leave him alone, that she wouldn't let him be happy.

What a first class prat. :p
  • Options
    greenyonegreenyone Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How to spot that Lee is insincere

His lips move.

😃 true
  • Options
    bluebottlebluebottle Posts: 553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GreenEyes8 wrote: »
    Whatever!.....I still feel sorry for the Girl....She's bin Played by a Nasty Piece of Work and I hope she just learns from it !!

agree agree agree:D
  • Options
    bbcrzybbcrzy Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her face! Whether she is "angry", "sad" or "confused" the only part of her face that moves is her mouth. This isn't the Nicola McClean problem (botox), it is because what she is saying doesn't reflect what she is thinking.

the subtle facial movements between insincere and upset and nervous etc are near impossible to differentiate. we are just guessing

i'd be constantly on guard in that house knowing i'd already looked a fool on tv. Poor casey would never be relaxed, must be a nightmare for her
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    Her face! Whether she is "angry", "sad" or "confused" the only part of her face that moves is her mouth. This isn't the Nicola McClean problem (botox), it is because what she is saying doesn't reflect what she is thinking.

Oh I couldn't disagree more OP. I think she has one of the most animated, expressive faces. I am on record commenting on this on threads and I find her mesmerising and in terms of what goes on in her face she gives plenty to read.
  • Options
    What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    flavour wrote: »
    true but unfortunately for Lee the cameras are on him 24/7 showing him for the liar & player he is... as for Casey? when & where ?

When she said Lee hadn't told her he liked Jasmine (before she got with him). When she said that she and Lee were on again after being in the bolt hole - but she asked to keep it cool until they got out. In fact he made made it abundantly clear he was obsessing over Jasmine etc and she made it clear she was there to comfort him.

They both lie and they both are trying to play the victim. He is more in the wrong than her but she is certainly not above playing mind games.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bbcrzy wrote: »
    the subtle facial movements between insincere and upset and nervous etc are near impossible to differentiate. we are just guessing

i'd be constantly on guard in that house knowing i'd already looked a fool on tv. Poor casey would never be relaxed, must be a nightmare for her

I like Casey, didn't in a million years think I would, but I do concede she made a MASSIVE mistake linking up with that tool Lee Ryan.What the hell was she thinking. I loathe showmances and feel she really shouldn't have gone down that route. However, two wrongs don't make a right, Lee has treated her dreadfully and I do think her BB experience has been clouded by it.
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh I couldn't disagree more OP. I think she has one of the most animated, expressive faces. I am on record commenting on this on threads and I find her mesmerising and in terms of what goes on in her face she gives plenty to read.

I'm with you, An - she has an unusually expressive face, almost childlike at times.
  • Options
    TominxsterTominxster Posts: 1,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    flavour wrote: »
    you think women choose abusive men??

i hope she stays away from him she is far better then him in eevry sense

Yes I do. I don't mean 'choose' as in a woman knows the man is abusive so deliberately chooses him thinking hey please come and abuse me.

I mean in the sense that there are women (and men the other way around)that are drawn to a certain type that are abusive. A victim can move from one abusive relationship to another.
    They tend to be people that have been brought up in dysfunctional families where they see a parent being abused. Have low self esteem as well as many other issues.
    Its really sad.
  • Options
    cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really like Casey which surprised me ,as on ist impressions i thought she was one H/M i'd really dislike :o. Lee Ryan has made her look like a total fool and treated her like shite ,as for Jasmine saying last night on BOTS that she doesn't blame Lee for any of it and Casey has continually forced herself on him ...well words fail me >:(

If i had been in that situation i'd have gave Lee a much harder time in there than Casey has and wouldn't have let him off with his "It's all Caseys fault" me and Jasmine was booed/disliked BS
  • Options
    SalfordPrincessSalfordPrincess Posts: 453
    Forum Member
    message to (nut)Casey,get over it you pathetic cow!
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I like her but that did make me chortle :D
  • Options
    LurkingGoodLurkingGood Posts: 676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's so obvious that Casey is genuine and has been completely truthful about just about everything.
    Lee on the other hand...
  • Options
    DevonDevon Posts: 4,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dave Mac wrote: »
    She's nearly 30 isn't she?

Should know better by now.

lol....some people "never" learn :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Going to be a while yet before you graduate from Charm school. :D
  • Options
    buttons_92buttons_92 Posts: 94
    Forum Member
    It's so obvious that Casey is genuine and has been completely truthful about just about everything.
    Lee on the other hand...

Too true! Ryan is a total player!
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    She needs to milk this for all it's worth as not sure what else she can do when she comes out.

She is too old for glamour modelling now almost 30 so there is not much else
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    She needs to milk this for all it's worth as not sure what else she can do when she comes out.

She is too old for glamour modelling now almost 30 so there is not much else

good gaawd.. you haven't got a clue!
  • Options
    Little LeighLittle Leigh Posts: 937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do find this attitude many have about Casey being a bunny boiler and demanding that she should get over it and should have known Lee would play her to be highly annoying. Particularly when you just know that if Casey had got it on with Lee and then decided she preferred, say, Ollie, that she would have most likely been called every name under the sun by many of the same people for doing that and the men would have got away scot free.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do find this attitude many have about Casey being a bunny boiler and demanding that she should get over it and should have known Lee would play her to be highly annoying. Particularly when you just know that if Casey had got it on with Lee and then decided she preferred, say, Ollie, that she would have most likely been called every name under the sun by many of the same people for doing that and the men would have got away scot free.

absolutely spot on!
  • Options
    TominxsterTominxster Posts: 1,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Bit uncalled for.