EE - Stacey Slater return date confirmed - 14/02/14

KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
Forum Member
✭✭
Stacey will return on Friday 14th February 2014.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03vgrvd

Luke Riley (Matt Willis) and Lily Branning (Aine Garvey) make their first appearances on Thursday 13th February 2014.

Comments

• Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    Doesn't she appear next Friday?
  • ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Doesn't she appear next Friday?

I don't think we're meant to know that.
  • Hollyoaks_Fan2Hollyoaks_Fan2 Posts: 92
    Forum Member
    It's a bit weird that her boyfriend and child appear before her
  • LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KieranDS wrote: »
    Stacey will return on Friday 14th February 2014.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03vgrvd

Luke Riley (Matt Willis) and Lily Branning (Aine Garvey) make their first appearances on Thursday 13th February 2014.

Ugh! 2 weeks then, where the hell did Friday the 7th come from? Haha can't wait tho, my fave :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,430
    Forum Member
    I still think it's Friday 7th. It says on Friday 7th that 'Kat has a shockig encounter', and on Monday 10th, it says 'Kat thinks she has seen someone unexpected on her way to meet Alfie'.
  • Bobby_MarzBobby_Marz Posts: 2,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stacey appears earlier....(The scenes where Kat's on the bus ect)

The 13th February Episode, is when Kat traces her down to HER Flat and find her boyfriend and Lily there.
  • MutantXMutantX Posts: 1,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cool. Its on my birthday
  • MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member
    OMG, it feels so good seeing her on a castlist again.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrJames wrote: »
    OMG, it feels so good seeing her on a castlist again.

It really does :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,836
    Forum Member
    Isn't this one of the signs of the apocalypse.
  • dale0693dale0693 Posts: 1,529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought her return date was on the 7 February as that episode says that Kat has a shocking encounter
  • dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,271
    Forum Member
    She makes a Brief return next Friday (7th)
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Why is she wearing the same jacket she did 4 years ago? lol. Is it so Kat would recognise some random brunette on the street.
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    She seems a lot bigger now and not so small in all ways. I will go and get my tin helmet
  • MasterjonboiMasterjonboi Posts: 1,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She returns on 7th Feb as it was shown on the bbc spoilers page!
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Excited to see her return.
  • Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
    Forum Member
    Woo, my birthday. :)
  • dulliredullire Posts: 20,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think we'll see glimpses of her Fri 7th/Mon 10th and then she'll turn up at Kat's door Fri 14th.
  • Milton JonesMilton Jones Posts: 2,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her return is so stupid and unrealistic. It would have been better if she was now a bus driver and Kat hops on the bus and about to tap in her oyster and recognises Stacey behind the wheel. :D
  • Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
    Forum Member
    I'm presuming once Kat arrives at the flat, her boyfriend Luke informs Stacey of Kat's visit, causing Stacey to head back to The Square to see Kat and then possibly when Stacey refuses to tell Luke of her past or if she does tell him of her past, he breaks up with her and leaves and then she decides to move back to Albert Square.

However, I think it's really unrealistic that Stacey doesn't decide to get back in touch with Kat until Kat shows up at her flat.
  • mossy2103mossy2103 Posts: 84,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her return is so stupid and unrealistic. It would have been better if she was now a bus driver and Kat hops on the bus and about to tap in her oyster and recognises Stacey behind the wheel. :D

Saying that we don't know the reasons why she turns up on Kat's doorstep, and why she is back in London, your comments make no sense at all.

And it's not as if chance sightings of people that you know don't happen in real life is it.
  • Milton JonesMilton Jones Posts: 2,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mossy2103 wrote: »
    Saying that we don't know the reasons why she turns up on Kat's doorstep, and why she is back in London, your comments make no sense at all.

And it's not as if chance sightings of people that you know don't happen in real life is it.

Yeah, except this chance sighting is of a family member who you last saw on the run from the police. Stinks of suspension of reality.
  • ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, except this chance sighting is of a family member who you last saw on the run from the police. Stinks of suspension of reality.

SHE'S NOT ON THE RUN FROM THE POLICE. For the last time.

The police have no idea that she killed Archie.