Options

Are you going to vote for Cameron?

linkinpark875linkinpark875 Posts: 29,703
Forum Member
✭✭✭
As the title says. Seems the best option to stick with what we have. Anybody agree?

Comments

• Options
    steveh31steveh31 Posts: 13,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As the title says. Seems the best option to stick with what we have. Anybody agree?

You have read this section before?

You know how many "No's" you are going to get lol.
  • Options
    Chirpy_ChickenChirpy_Chicken Posts: 1,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No I don't
    I would rather flush my head down the loo than votes for a party which treats certain sections of society the way it does
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    steveh31 wrote: »
    You have read this section before?

You know how many "No's" you are going to get lol.

I did vote Labour last time but they are not the right party to lead the next government.
  • Options
    PrestonAlPrestonAl Posts: 10,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    no, he's not standing in my area.
  • Options
    BoyardBoyard Posts: 5,393
    Forum Member
    No, because I'm not wealthy and Cameron only cares about the rich. Ordinary people voting for them must be mad!
  • Options
    mklassmklass Posts: 3,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I most definately am..... After the state of the country that the Labour government left us with how anyone in their right mind could contemplate putting them back in power is beyond me!....
  • Options
    CELT1987CELT1987 Posts: 12,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nope. I'm not voting Labour either.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    mklass wrote: »
    I most definately am..... After the state of the country that the Labour government left us with how anyone in their right mind could contemplate putting them back in power is beyond me!....

You're very gullible to think it was Labour when we had a global financial crash.
  • Options
    NodgerNodger Posts: 6,668
    Forum Member
    No. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Again, No.
  • Options
    Tom_MullenTom_Mullen Posts: 893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Definitely not.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Boyard wrote: »
    No, because I'm not wealthy and Cameron only cares about the rich. Ordinary people voting for them must be mad!

The minimum wage has went up consistently under them plus tax free allowance was 7k now over 9k under Tories so in my opinion they are doing all they can plus I believe they will scrap zero hour contracts don't believe Labour.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

In my opinion they have all been shown to be too wealthy and overpaid anyway. Labour isn't the working class party it once was.
  • Options
    1Mickey1Mickey Posts: 10,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

This

and this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbLGG5UGEKw
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,916
    Forum Member
    If I lived in Chipping Norton with millions in the bank, then perhaps.
  • Options
    AdamskAdamsk Posts: 1,384
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're very gullible to think it was Labour when we had a global financial crash.

I agree you can't blame Labour for the Banking Crisis or Globle finances meltdown.
    we just had a weak parliment at that time no Tony Blair at the wheel anymore.And it happen in America first and our bank were not fully Protected same with France and Spain and Greece and other EU country's.Unlike Canada And Australia,New Zealead and Aisan Country's a long with Norway and Swizterland along with Germany,they had a better Bank System and the four small Partys highlighted this last night.So it Easy for the Tories to blame Labour but there not doing anying better it time for a alternative,than just the same old party same old things the blame game.
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Nope.
  • Options
    HillmanImpHillmanImp Posts: 2,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His main weakness for UK conservative (small c) voters is the EU referendum. Coming out of the EU could cause economic collapse (for various reasons - mainly connected to house prices and immigrant labour)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HillmanImp wrote: »
    His main weakness for UK conservative (small c) voters is the EU referendum. Coming out of the EU could cause economic collapse (for various reasons - mainly connected to house prices and immigrant labour)

If we survived the Scottish one we can have another one for Europe.
  • Options
    TerraCanisTerraCanis Posts: 14,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well, for a start, none of the candidates in my constituency is named "Cameron", so I won't even have the opportunity.
  • Options
    OLD HIPPY GUYOLD HIPPY GUY Posts: 28,199
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OH YES PLEASE I will have some more of what I and people like me have been subject to over the past 5 years, It has been greeeat being blamed for everything that is wrong with this country, it has been even better being punished for the crime of being poor,
    As well as watching as the rich have been rewarded for screwing the country up,

I have really loved being told that the nice Mr Cameron supports us *we support those who work hard and try to the right thing" while he is actually kicking us in the face with hob nailed boots on.

I have enjoyed reading the reports of some of the poorest people along with the sick and the disabled too, being evicted from their homes because they are poor, and the stories of people who have taken their own lives out of sheer desperation because of the barrage of attacks they have suffered either from Tory politicians in the media or actual physical attacks from people who believe that they have the permission of the government to carry them out, after all, they are all "scroungers" and not real and 'decent' people.

I can't use the words I would really like to use to say what I think of Cameron and his gang, because I have many but it would take only one of them to get me a permanent ban from this forum.
  • Options
    AdamskAdamsk Posts: 1,384
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Plus people are sick with Austrity and bailouts that the 80's awaser to everything.

Time for something new.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Plus I believe they will scrap zero hour contracts don't believe Labour.

You're wrong. Cameron said he thinks they're good for the economy in the debates.
  • Options
    OLD HIPPY GUYOLD HIPPY GUY Posts: 28,199
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HillmanImp wrote: »

Really? I would say that is one of his smaller weaknesses for me his main weakness is being a Conservative (big 'C')
    ;-)
  • Options
    HalkiHalki Posts: 3,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not in a million years.
  • Options
    OxygenatedOxygenated Posts: 1,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I am.

Economically, the UK is still on shaky grounds, and we are up against stiff competition globally. So I feel we still need purse-tightening, and not spending-spending.

That rules out Labour, and definitely the very spendy SNP. At the moment, it's vote Labour and get SNP in a confidence and supply relationship. I feel that both of these parties together will be an economic nightmare for all of us in the long-term.

IMO, the most sensible thing to do at the moment is vote Tories (and if Nick Clegg's popularity improves in Sheffield Hallam, then maybe vote Lib Dems).