Options

New Doctor Who Fan (Part 3)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,666
    Forum Member
    Everyone's ready for the squee fest ? It's now !
  • Options
    SheMoore19SheMoore19 Posts: 2,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Had to ditch the multiquoting as I think I would have broken DS - you have been a busy lot today!!!

News from the SheMoore household - got new glasses!! Yay! Oh my! You are all so much uglier now I can see you clearly. :p

I haven't slept at all because neither has Michelle. :( We are all aware that this is not going to be the most pleasant visit when she comes.

And got my appointment to see the sleep man. Should be interesting.

Speaking of sleep - reading all your posts reminded me of a bad dream I had a couple of days ago. I was on the Jonathon Ross show being interviewed (delusions of grandeur? :rolleyes:) and also on the show was JB. But John was really horrible to me. He was looking at me with disgust and when I tried to talk to him he ignored me. Suddenly I was naked and JR was naked to the waist. JB told me I was the most vile alien he had ever seen and was pointing his gun (firearm ;)) at me. I was crying and saying 'but we used to be such good friends'. Don't remember any more, but I was quite upset when I woke up. :D

Crowfoot: Hope you have woken up without the flu - but silver linings and all that - Yay! for SJA live in a few mins.

Tumpy: Glad the funeral was a 'good' one. I'm sorry you have lost a friend. (((hugs)))

this pic has gwen in the background....i dont have gwen.

But i do have 3 different versions of Jack :o bahahahaha

I can't tell you what I'm thinking right now. ;)

not my best work but best i could do in a short time

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/dgembadgemba/jackjamie.jpg

:D They were all good.

Muttley76 wrote: »
    Lizo also says he was sitting behind DT and RTD when watching it...which I would have found very distracting!

Oh my! Yes indeed.
    Solamenn wrote: »
    I won't watch the WoM press screening thread. I won't watch the WoM press screening thread. I won't watch the WoM press screening thread. I won't watch the WoM press screening thread. I won't watch the WoM press screening thread. I won't watch the WoM press screening thread. I won't watch the WoM press screening thread.

... If I repeat it enough I might actually succeed in not watching it !

I'm happy I know enough about WoM now so I will read no more.

Loved the GMTV interview. Hate GMTV though - bunch of tits!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MY Tardis :D
  • Options
    Muttley76Muttley76 Posts: 97,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i liked that part better. The ending was good.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I am right here declaring loud and clear my undying love for Gareth Roberts !
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Do we need to spoil tag for anyone ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

your too late i got in their first when he wrote the shakespear code....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I loved that :D
    I had a tear in my eye at one point but then laughed out loud when K9 appeared from under the table to say 'affirmative' and then disappear under again.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i liked that part better. The ending was good.

I'm so glad. :D

I think he may well be the next RTD.

Do we need to spoil tag for anyone ?

Eowyn's in the pub.
  • Options
    weedledeedleweedledeedle Posts: 8,669
    Forum Member
    :(:(:( :cry::cry:
    I won't forget you Doctor, you are far too important for that.......
    blue suit, red converse......sigh......wuv you David.....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I loved that :D
    I had a tear in my eye at one point but then laughed out loud when K9 appeared from under the table to say 'affirmative' and then disappear under again.

Oh dear. I haven't even stopped crying yet. It certainly DOES make you start missing Ten already. I started crying when SJ said the wedding was cancelled.

Oh that was just so very very good.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,139
    Forum Member
    Nothing yet so SJA please. Haven't seen it yet but soon I hope!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It looked so good in HD. And I have to say ES looked amazing, I loved her hair.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :cry:Hello:cry: How is everyone:cry:

Yes that was fantastic!!!:cry::cry:

Will be back in a mo....and promise will try and catch up this time!!!!:cry::cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HeMoore thinks it's very funny that
    I got excited and squeeeeed and cried and laughed at the kids in the TARDIS esp Clyde.
    He can be very annoying at times like this.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the bit at the end when she asked if she'd see him again and he hesitated was quite poignant.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ok, here I go and with spoil tags, just in case :
    The first part was very funny and this second had some really good comedy moments too. But in the end, I was all teary eyed and sniffling. It was because of the Doctor of course. Oh, that look on his face when SJ asks him if they're going to see again ! Oh, how terrible when he asks her to remember him and when he is left all alone in his TARDIS ! Goodness... How am I going to bear those last two specials !

Of course it was a squee fest in here. The Doctor was as dashing as ever (I might have fainted when he winked at Luke ;) ) and the kids do go along nicely with him. Ten and Clyde as a companion ? Oh, I would love that !

Good story, very very sad but predictable as soon as you know that Peter had actually fell on the stairs before seeing the Trickster. It is also very sad for SJ, but well at least she still has the kids :rolleyes:
    The guy who played Peter was really good. I don't usually complain about Liz Sladen's acting because I like her and I love her character, but I couldn't help to wonder if another actress would have moved me more when she asks to Peter to die.

Theory for the specials : I can't quite remember the dialogue between the Doctor and the Trickster, but it made me feel like if the Trickster is more or less involved in what's to come.

Good episode, excellent episode.
    And now I wish I could watch all the rest of Ten's episode, right here, right now, however heart breaking they are because I really felt that this episode was bringing us a step closer to his end.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It looked so good in HD. And I have to say ES looked amazing, I loved her hair.

HD day on Monday! Yippeee!! Oh how I wish it was yesterday.

LS's acting is much more spot on in this series. I really think the cast have gelled now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SheMoore19 wrote: »
    HD day on Monday! Yippeee!! Oh how I wish it was yesterday.

at least you will have it plenty of time before WOM anyway...:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    your too late i got in their first when he wrote the shakespear code....

That's only because I haven't seen The Shakespeare Code when it was broadcast ! Get your hands off MY Gareth Roberts !

;)

:cry: too

Oh dear. I haven't even stopped crying yet. It certainly DOES make you start missing Ten already. I started crying when SJ said the wedding was cancelled.

Yes, it was so terrible
    for her : loved one totally unattainable man, loved another one, he was dead ! Poor SJ !
    HeMoore thinks it's very funny that
    I got excited and squeeeeed and cried and laughed at the kids in the TARDIS esp Clyde.
    He can be very annoying at times like this.

How inconsiderate of HeMoore ;)
    We should record ourselves watching the episodes so those of us who have OH who are not that much into DW could witness that it's a collective madness :D
  • Options
    dgembadgembadgembadgemba Posts: 18,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Must resist spoilers!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Must resist spoilers!

Try ! I support you because it's totally worth it to have the episode unspoiled.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the bit at the end when she asked if she'd see him again and he hesitated was quite poignant.

I know. :cry:

Ok, here I go and with spoil tags, just in case :
    The guy who played Peter was really good. I don't usually complain about Liz Sladen's acting because I like her and I love her character, but I couldn't help to wonder if another actress would have moved me more when she asks to Peter to die.

Theory for the specials : I can't quite remember the dialogue between the Doctor and the Trickster, but it made me feel like if the Trickster is more or less involved in what's to come.

Good episode, excellent episode.
    And now I wish I could watch all the rest of Ten's episode, right here, right now, however heart breaking they are because I really felt that this episode was bringing us a step closer to his end.

Nigel Havers is very famous here and quite a heart throb especially back in the day. Great actor.

I also wondered about your theory when we learnt about
    the Doc jumping about in time in the specials - also 'The End of Time' title.

And I too, could watch them now. How I wish it was sooner - I am so ready!!!!
  • Options
    smartie3smartie3 Posts: 258
    Forum Member
    That was great
    I agree with who ever said it was predictable once we saw Peter fall.

Gutting for Sarah Jane that he had to die though :(
  • Options
    dazzlingdawndazzlingdawn Posts: 2,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :(:(:( :cry::cry:
    blue suit, red converse......sigh......wuv you David.....

Oh I KNOW!!!! :cry:
This discussion has been closed.