Mark Wright V Danny Dyer

Comments

• TanzieTanzie Posts: 6,452
    Forum Member
    codeblue wrote: »
    To be fair, she isn't brain of Britain herself!

Exactly my point :)

BadLadAsh wrote: »
    He might be a terrible actor in your opinion but he's worked hard from a young age to get where he is today, which is more than can be said for the other one.

So one of them is an employed moronic imbecile and the other is an unemployed moronic imbecile ? Marvellous.
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,549
    Forum Member
    Where does she say that?
    In any case 5 on 1 is beyond cowardly and pathetic. Mark got his mates to tackle him rather than confront him himself. Pathetic isn't the word and there's no justification for violence

Danny needs to watch himself mind you but I really dislike people who gang up on 1 other person.

You needed to scoll down and it was there.

Here is another link ....

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CqcePldWAAAwGed.jpg:large
  • mickmarsmickmars Posts: 7,438
    Forum Member
    Mark thought he was clever by conveniently going to the toilet,while it all went off.
    He thought he would get off scot free.
    Backfired !
  • TaintedmeatTaintedmeat Posts: 1,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm on Danny's side with this as can't stand the towie lot and live DD

We managed to get WeloveDannyDyer trending on Twitter yesterday I have not seen anyone sticking up for Mark even his crew from towie have kept quiet
  • mirandawebmirandaweb Posts: 3,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mark seemed rather slimy on Strictly - like he was putting on a 'chirpy, nice guy' front when he was anything but.

So, yep, I'm definitely on team Danny for this one, especially since it was a case of several people ganging up on one. >:(
  • Blanche.DuboisBlanche.Dubois Posts: 674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am just amused by his tweet. "I was not involved in any act of physical violence'. He was involved, it does not matter if he did not throw a punch.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mrs Checks wrote: »
    I enjoyed the daughter writing that her dad does "good rolls" on Twitter.

We all know he doesn't do good acting roles, but maybe he does do decent rolls? I'm just not sure which ones. Sausage rolls, maybe?

Anyway, they're both awful. No sympathy for either and I'm not on anyone's team.

It's one intellectually-limited bonehead versus another, in all honesty.
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am just amused by his tweet. "I was not involved in any act of physical violence'. He was involved, it does not matter if he did not throw a punch.

Yeah he was caught rotten. He's trying to be pedantic :D
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member

Exactly. I'm waiting for the day his friends decide to turn on him and spill all his dirt.
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,987
    Forum Member
    Mark Wright came to fame with a 5-6 page spread in OK magazine due to his best friend's wife dying, which I believe was arrange by a proven sex offender.

There is something fishy about the Essex mob, why is he more often with his male friends than his love one? And why were his and Jack Tweeds mothers to the fore and dads were in the shadows?
    Forum Member
    Now Danny's fiancé has started dragging Michelle into it on twitter. Michelle wasn't even at the festival, and Danny has previously praised her.

Looks like bunch of low life attention seekers clashed with bunch of attention seeking low lives.
  • Jackie BrownJackie Brown Posts: 3,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ** allegedly**

According to someone on the Daily Mail website comments section (I know), as suspected Michelle Keegan has left Mark Wright ages ago. He has been playing away from home and she has ditched her ring. Also, Danny knows where / with whom Mark has been playing away and when he was drunk, said as much to Mark. This may explain where this feud / spat / smackdown has come from.

All allegedly of course. But I thought it was weird that they haven't been seen together generally for quite a while.

EDIT: I agree that Danny's missus shouldn't have dragged Michelle into this argument.
  • San Fran SaraSan Fran Sara Posts: 834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    barbeler wrote: »
    Who's Mark Wright?

Vile low rent pond scum by all accounts, is he still britains second infamous tinker still?
    Forum Member
    ** allegedly**

According to someone on the Daily Mail website comments section (I know), as suspected Michelle Keegan has left Mark Wright ages ago. He has been playing away from home and she has ditched her ring. Also, Danny knows where / with whom Mark has been playing away and when he was drunk, said as much to Mark. This may explain where this feud / spat / smackdown has come from.

All allegedly of course. But I thought it was weird that they haven't been seen together generally for quite a while.

EDIT: I agree that Danny's missus shouldn't have dragged Michelle into this argument.

At this point, I can easily believe it.
  • ThornfieldThornfield Posts: 767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What's really tragic is that these two losers genuinely believe they are hard men. The real "big boys" out there must be peeing themselves laughing at that!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thornfield wrote: »
    What's really tragic is that these two losers genuinely believe they are hard men. The real "big boys" out there must be peeing themselves laughing at that!

Well what I find tragic and cowardly is one bellend getting 5 of his mates to attack 1 bloke
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BadLadAsh wrote: »
    Can't stand that Mark Wright and all these other talentless Essex ***** :mad: at least Danny has something about him whether you think he's a good actor or not.

Enlighten me!

He seems a thick philandering wannabe gangster to me.

But maybe I have it wrong.
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This all sounds like My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding to me
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Enlighten me!

He seems a thick philandering wannabe gangster to me.

But maybe I have it wrong.

He actually does have a job unlike wright
    Forum Member
    He actually does have a job unlike wright

Mark has multiple jobs.
  • HogeyzHogeyz Posts: 1,087
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mirandaweb wrote: »
    Mark seemed rather slimy on Strictly - like he was putting on a 'chirpy, nice guy' front when he was anything but.

So, yep, I'm definitely on team Danny for this one, especially since it was a case of several people ganging up on one. >:(

I've met Mark Wright on more than one occasion and can confirm he is the end of bell. An arrogant, sleezy no mark.
  • ThornfieldThornfield Posts: 767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well what I find tragic and cowardly is one bellend getting 5 of his mates to attack 1 bloke

Yes, Mark Wright does seem to have the edge for the most vile.

Makes me really yearn for the days when none of us would know who these people were.
  • Blanche.DuboisBlanche.Dubois Posts: 674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ** allegedly**

Interesting!

I think they have split - or they are too busy to see each other ;)
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting!

I think they have split - or they are too busy to see each other ;)

I imagine the Wright clan have got past their glee that their little prince managed to bag himself a real life proper celebrity with a real career and are becoming rather disappointed that she hasn't done her duty yet and provide a son and heir. The fact that she's not given up her career and isn't letting the little prince take centre stage in the relationship wasn't what they signed up for.

I know very little about Michelle but, from what I've seen, she's way out of his league in every way. He found his level with fellow knuckle dragging orange self obsessed fame hp Lauren but he got ideas above his station and look where it's got him
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I imagine the Wright clan have got past their glee that their little prince managed to bag himself a real life proper celebrity with a real career and are becoming rather disappointed that she hasn't done her duty yet and provide a son and heir. The fact that she's not given up her career and isn't letting the little prince take centre stage in the relationship wasn't what they signed up for.

I know very little about Michelle but, from what I've seen, she's way out of his league in every way. He found his level with fellow knuckle dragging orange self obsessed fame hp Lauren but he got ideas above his station and look where it's got him

Totally agree.

I'm surprised Michelle even gave him a second glance.