Options

GS Holly Hagen claims she was rejected twice by CBB?

BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,343
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭✭
http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/278293-holly-hagan-rejected-celebrity-big-brother-twice.html

Now i have never watched GS, so have no idea who she is but, when someone says they have been rejected, Now call me cynical but when someone claims they have been turned down for something, more often then not, its more likely they've never been asked to but desperately want to be and so are doing a bit of PR in order get attention or it may just be the latter on its own of course !

Any GS fans care to fill the ignoranious like me about who she is and what she is like and whether or not she'd make a good hm - or if the above story is even likely to be true:confused:

Comments

• Options
    Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She won't have been turned down.
    She's a AAA lister by C5 standards.
  • Options
    ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Probably means she is going to be in the next series.
  • Options
    Arthur_BArthur_B Posts: 3,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's her confirmed for next year then.
  • Options
    KevinessKeviness Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She told Star magazine: "The first time was three years ago. I had red hair and I was bigger, so I didn't have the sexy image they wanted.

And Charlotte has/had the sexy image...? Okay...! :D:D
  • Options
    Cats_EyesCats_Eyes Posts: 20,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Barracute wrote: »
    http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/278293-holly-hagan-rejected-celebrity-big-brother-twice.html

Now i have never watched GS, so have no idea who she is but, when someone says they have been rejected, Now call me cynical but when someone claims they have been turned down for something, more often then not, its more likely they've never been asked to but desperately want to be and so are doing a bit of PR in order get attention or it may just be the latter on its own of course !

Any GS fans care to fill the ignoranious like me about who she is and what she is like and whether or not she'd make a good hm - or if the above story is even likely to be true:confused:

But if you don't know who she is - and neither do it.

Does it matter ?
  • Options
    BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,343
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cats_Eyes wrote: »
    But if you don't know who she is - and neither do I.

Does it matter ?

Well it would be nice to know, if she has a history of making this sort of thing up, plus what sort of hm she may be in the event there is a grain of truth in this report !
  • Options
    Dame_LukeDame_Luke Posts: 18
    Forum Member
    when she was first in Geordie shore she was a propper loud mouth gobby woman but as the series have progressed she has calmed down alot and is prob one of the more sensible ones now shes a much more likeable character than the others
  • Options
    soapnutsoapnut Posts: 6,906
    Forum Member
    Please God .. not another loudmouth yo-yo-knickers nobody from THAT programme ..
  • Options
    bluegroperbluegroper Posts: 11,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have no idea who she is and really don't care. But maybe she should be trying to get into normal BB to become noticed. This story about Laura Carter following in the footsteps of Nikki Grahame into BBCAN5? :o
    http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/278290-big-brothers-laura-carter-copy-nikki-grahame-appear-canadian-version.html
  • Options
    floozie_21floozie_21 Posts: 3,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds about right. Probably wasn't as well known (or liked) when she had red hair and then matured and became pretty boring by Geordie Shore standards.
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She'll be on, as will Aaron Chalmers. I don't actually like any of the people on Geordie Shore apart from when Charlotte was there in her first few seasons. And Aaron is alright, I guess. Holly wouldn't win and follow in Marnie's footsteps especially now. Yes, she was the original member, but she doesn't seem very liked. Aaron would win. It's best to keep them away from the show because we don't want another Shore winner.... i'm surprised Marnie only made it 4th.

But after that, unless the others need desperate money, i can't see any others doing (unless the new ones want to). Gary (to me) seems like he doesn't need the money. And I get the impression he never wants to be caught dead on the show.
  • Options
    jrh_alabamajrh_alabama Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    If Holly gets cast, something tells me they'd also cast Kyle or work him into a twist.
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    She'll be on, as will Aaron Chalmers. I don't actually like any of the people on Geordie Shore apart from when Charlotte was there in her first few seasons. And Aaron is alright, I guess. Holly wouldn't win and follow in Marnie's footsteps especially now. Yes, she was the original member, but she doesn't seem very liked. Aaron would win. It's best to keep them away from the show because we don't want another Shore winner.... i'm surprised Marnie only made it 4th.

But after that, unless the others need desperate money, i can't see any others doing (unless the new ones want to). Gary (to me) seems like he doesn't need the money. And I get the impression he never wants to be caught dead on the show.

Chloe is more likely and she would win very easily
  • Options
    ZarlaZarla Posts: 5,610
    Forum Member
    Gaz couldn't go three weeks without sex by his own admission, so he'd end up sleeping with someone and getting called a ho by all and sundry.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    Chloe is more likely and she would win very easily

Chloe is just a Charlotte-copy; I don't think she'd win personally. She hasn't got the massive following Charlotte has.

It would be hilarious if one of the 1d boys got paid a million to go on. Louis Tomlinson with 20 million twitter followers loves the show and tweets about it when he's in the country.

He would win even if he came across as the most unpleasant person ever just because of the sheer size of the One Direction fandom.
  • Options
    al_capoal_capo Posts: 3,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Holly from Season 1-7 would of been perfect for the producers. She really didn't care about anything and would of delightfully went in with her tits out. However the "new version of Holly" would be quite boring, she has this new classy image going on apparently. She has been an extra in Geordie Shore ever since her on/off boyfriend Kyle left the cast. In fact, rumours are that Holly has now left the show so yeah it is probably just Holly wanting to go on the show.

The next GS cast member to sign up will be Aaron Chalmers I reckon, Ex on the beach is usually aired at the same time as BB and Aaron is on the next series. I think he will be boring, the article I seen described him as "the bad boy of Geordie Shore" but he is anything but. He is probably the most tame out of all them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zarla wrote: »
    Gaz couldn't go three weeks without sex by his own admission, so he'd end up sleeping with someone and getting called a ho by all and sundry.

Gaz is waiting for Strictly or Im a celebrity but its never going to happen, he will eventually go on BB I reckon.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    soapnut wrote: »
    Please God .. not another loudmouth yo-yo-knickers nobody from THAT programme ..

She isn't a loudmouth, she is relatively normal for a GS cast member. She would win the show easily, her fanbase is just as big as Scotty T's
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »

I don't think Aaron would win, he is quite popular on the show but he has nowhere near the amount of followers that Gaz and Scott have. As for Gaz, he wouldn't need the money but his agent may tell him to do it to get rid of his bad reputation.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Gaz spent some time training to be a Marine so he'd probably love I'm A Celeb or any survival type programme, but he is a sex addict so would have (literally) a hard time going without.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Barracute wrote: »

Holly is in Geordie Shore. She seemed quite sensitive when I used to watch it when the first series was being aired. I missed too many episodes and couldn't be bothered to get up to date again. I don't know what she's like now. She could have totally changed now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zarla wrote: »
    Gaz spent some time training to be a Marine so he'd probably love I'm A Celeb or any survival type programme, but he is a sex addict so would have (literally) a hard time going without.

I think Scotts sex drive is just as big as Gaz's but he managed to get by in the house even turning down Tiffany :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Holly is in Geordie Shore. She seemed quite sensitive when I used to watch it when the first series was being aired. I missed too many episodes and couldn't be bothered to get up to date again. I don't know what she's like now. She could have totally changed now.

She still is sensitive but she has grown up a lot, probably too much for BB.
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    al_capo wrote: »
    I don't think Aaron would win, he is quite popular on the show but he has nowhere near the amount of followers that Gaz and Scott have. As for Gaz, he wouldn't need the money but his agent may tell him to do it to get rid of his bad reputation.

Hmm I don't know, i still think he'd win. Marnie and Ricci were different because they were never really liked by the viewers of the Geordie Shore. Aaron is.

Hmm perhaps with Gaz. He's def win, no question, plus he has grown up and will show a different side now. But I really wish none of these people go in because it would be another reality winner.
  • Options
    soapnutsoapnut Posts: 6,906
    Forum Member
    Bosses just need to ban the lot of them like itv have with IACGMOOH.

Either that, or let the slow, agonising death of the show continue ..