Josie Appreciation Thread (Part 22)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,793
Administrator
morning sun is shining have the chair lift man here cannot get it to work i put my glasses on and my stairs omg. looks like miss haversham lives here engineer doesnt mind but i am serruptitiously is that spelt right batting away cobwebs mounds of dog hair and sundry things off the stairs :o. He said hes never seen a problem like it typical i always have a problem no ones ever seen.....................have to go out at twelve thirty.............will not be going anywhere if he cant fix it. other than that another beautiful day so far.......................laters:eek:
    Admin Notice: This thread is a continuation of: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1638307

Comments

• paspas Posts: 42,132
      Forum Member
      Morning:)
      Forum Member
      Official Fan club‏@JosieGibsonClub

@josiestweet has a photoshoot this Wednesday for @loveitmag oh #cantwait to see this. #loveitmagthursdays

3h Official Fan club‏@JosieGibsonClub

Make sure you don't miss @josiestweet brilliant VT for @livewithgabby on this Wednesday's show #Guinnessthesheep #josietv

Plus now mag tonight:cool:
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,619
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      pas wrote: »
      Morning:)

Morning lovely.:)
      Forum Member
      This is fun , thanks D/s for giving us a new thread :cool:

Its sunny here so making the most of it, better stock up on firewood tonight could be a chilly one:cool:

Still no news from Josie , lets hope she is enjoying a nice time not having to worry about stuff.:cool:
      Forum Member
      jones51 wrote: »
      Morning lovely.:)

Hello soph, my bed is still in the machine, im a bit on the drag this morning.

Sorting out stuff for cricket, my training starts in 3 weeks:eek:
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Hello soph, my bed is still in the machine, im a bit on the drag this morning.

Sorting out stuff for cricket, my training starts in 3 weeks:eek:

Goodness that has come around quickly, only seems like a few weeks since you finished.
      All my bed clothes are out, i love washing, but the ironing is another thing, It's the standing, I've got a press but i'm not fussy on it.
      Wonder what's up with Josie, think she might be busy what with work and her house move, I hope so.
      Forum Member
      Goodness that has come around quickly, only seems like a few weeks since you finished.
      All my bed clothes are out, i love washing, but the ironing is another thing, It's the standing, I've got a press but i'm not fussy on it.
      Wonder what's up with Josie, think she might be busy what with work and her house move, I hope so.

My thoughts re-Josie's twitter silence , she is working at the new house no internet hence the silence, probably do her the world of good to just chill and enjoy playing with Roxy and getting the house cosy:cool:
      As she is in town for her shoot weds we may here from her then.:cool:

I wash, dry, straight back on the bed no ironing involved:cool:
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      My thoughts re-Josie's twitter silence , she is working at the new house no internet hence the silence, probably do her the world of good to just chill and enjoy playing with Roxy and getting the house cosy:cool:
      As she is in town for her shoot weds we may here from her then.:cool:

I wash, dry, straight back on the bed no ironing involved:cool:

Never thought of doing that, I might give it a try. I got rid of my double beds, put single ones in the one bedroom and one in the other room. Owyn likes me to sleep with him so the singles ones are better, it's just more ironing.
      I'm looking forward to the shoot, she always looks wonderful.
      Forum Member
      Never thought of doing that, I might give it a try. I got rid of my double beds, put single ones in the one bedroom and one in the other room. Owyn likes me to sleep with him so the singles ones are better, it's just more ironing.
      I'm looking forward to the shoot, she always looks wonderful.

As long as you iron the pillow cases , the sheets decrease naturally when you pull them on the bed, saves time and with 6 beds to regularly wash thats a lot of time.:cool:

There is usually a topic for a shoot , i wonder what this one is for?
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      As long as you iron the pillow cases , the sheets decrease naturally when you pull them on the bed, saves time and with 6 beds to regularly wash thats a lot of time.:cool:

There is usually a topic for a shoot , i wonder what this one is for?

Perhaps she might do a few with her dog, that would be good.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Right I've had a rest now I'm about to empty the dishwasher and tidy the bedrooms.
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,695
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      People iron sheets? WTF? I'll bet my bottom dollar that Josie Gibson has never ironed a sheet in her life. (on topic :p)

Can't wait to read the NOW column tonight to see what she and Luke are up to. :)
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,746
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

newwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

threaddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

:):):):)
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      ferfer wrote: »
      People iron sheets? WTF? I'll bet my bottom dollar that Josie Gibson has never ironed a sheet in her life. (on topic :p)

Can't wait to read the NOW column tonight to see what she and Luke are up to. :)

Have you never seen Downton Abbey that's how the JAT live.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Have you never seen Downton Abbey that's how the JAT live.

I haven't, though lots of people are talking about it over here. Posh, then?

Can I just say that I thought it was DowntoWn Abbey. Or is that your version of it? What does it mean? Is it the name of a place? Is it supposed to be downtown? I'm so confused.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      I haven't, though lots of people are talking about it over here. Posh, then?

Can I just say that I thought it was DowntoWn Abbey. Or is that your version of it? What does it mean? Is it the name of a place? Is it supposed to be downtown? I'm so confused.

There's only one version and it is Downton it's the name of the house they live in. I don't watch it :p
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      There's only one version and it is Downton it's the name of the house they live in. I don't watch it :p

I love Downton, but never saw anyone peg out the washing.
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,860
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭

Some ppl even iron their boxer shorts and towels :eek: ( my ex ) OCD comes to mind :p
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,860
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

newwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

threaddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

:):):):)

DS loves a birthday so waits in stealth :D Have we got one next month ?
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      It's so interesting isn't it that Josie is villified for things she says which people take wrong because they're looking for a reason to be mad at her, but John has said and done many things specifically and purposely that are awful, but it's dismissed since he "probably" regrets it. LOL, I don't think he regrets his BB follow, RT, or #FF as they are all still there. He doesn't regret sticking up for Mark who tweeted that JJJ were fake. He's never shown any form of regret. But anything John actually does gets excused away, while Josie's tweets are blown up so that she's against her supporters because they are looking for a reason to prove she's a horrible person, when she has stayed exactly true to who she was, while John has shown the opposite. (BTW, I think anyone who was offended by the weirdo comment felt that way because they know they've talked crap on her or Luke and there was a bit of guilt there)

I've heard that Josie has occaisionally posted in Muckers. I'm not a member so I don't know for sure. The difference is that Josie tweets to everyone and anyone. She doesn't favor any fans over others. John knows Loys is private. He knows it's a select group of people and he chooses to only post there. That's his perrogative of course, but he's not dumb. He knows what is going on.

And I think it's hysterical that people are so worried that the reason John doesn't tweet is because of idiot eggs tweeting him about Jonno. LOL, he hasn't tweeted for almost a year except to go off on or about Josie and the random tweet every few months. Furthermore, John started the hate by baiting people early on when out of the house. He asked for it, he LOVED it, those were the only people he responded to. You can't egg that on and then cry foul that that's why Twitter is so awful. He encouraged the hate and has done so recently as well. Another case of can give it, but can't take it? And what hate is John getting? It seems his mate, get a life is the only one tweeting stuff that could be construed as hate. I haven't seen any hate.

Josie's a lot more clicked on than people think she is. She knows who everyone is. She knows whether they like her or not. She knows who trashes Luke or who doesn't support her (even though they pretend to), yet she still is nice to everyone. Yet, she's the one who ALWAYS gets stick while Jonn's horrible actions are dismissed and excused again and again.

And let's be honest. John is thanking the loys for their support. There's no sarcasm (please), he's thanking them for what they do more than they will EVER know. John is being exclusive here. And thanking people is cool, but that place has bashed Josie repeatedly. But John likes to encourage that too, so he's just staying true to who he really is.

Sorry for that rant. Carry on. :)
      Forum Member
      ✭✭

So it's the house name. Do most people name their houses over there? I swear I thought it was downtown. As in the city was Abbey and it took place downtown. Do y'all call things downtown? In NYC, the Statue of Liberty is downtown. I go to plays here, downtown. Do y'all use that?
      ktnim wrote: »
      Some ppl even iron their boxer shorts and towels :eek: ( my ex ) OCD comes to mind :p

WHAT?! Do y'all use dryers at all? I feel like you all line dry everything. Is that true? So I can see how things wouldn't get straight if they are just hung on the line. I haven't ironed anything in years. I just stick it in the dryer and it's no longer wrinkled. :) Or take it to the dry cleaners.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      So it's the house name. Do most people name their houses over there? I swear I thought it was downtown. As in the city was Abbey and it took place downtown. Do y'all call things downtown? In NYC, the Statue of Liberty is downtown. I go to plays here, downtown. Do y'all use that?

WHAT?! Do y'all use dryers at all? I feel like you all line dry everything. Is that true? So I can see how things wouldn't get straight if they are just hung on the line. I haven't ironed anything in years. I just stick it in the dryer and it's no longer wrinkled. :) Or take it to the dry cleaners.

It's a big house :p It's not set NOW :p It's set round the time of the titanic.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      It's a big house :p It's not set NOW :p It's set round the time of the titanic.

Well I don't watch it. I didn't know when it was set! So kind of like Tara in Gone with the Wind. Though I think it's much more common there than here. :p
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭

I just love the smell of washing dried outside, use the drier sometimes. I've got one of those press thing but find it too much of a fiddle. That's enough about my laundry habits.

Downton Abbey is the name of a stately home, some people name there houses, mine is called Ty Castell, which is welsh.
      Other have numbers.
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      :D Yaaay New Thread :D

Ferf...are you on the meds again :eek:(sorry if you are feeling poorly,glad you're not dead :) )
    This discussion has been closed.