100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread

Comments

• shuddupfluffyshuddupfluffy Posts: 3,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am i the only one who immediately think of a certain Strictly Come Dancing contestant?

Who? The welsh one who sang for a snowman and presents religious TV and radio programmes?:confused:
  • pegasus2pegasus2 Posts: 5,293
    Forum Member
    Are you allowed to put names here? Well I think they are alleging that it is Chris Hollins?

No names please or thread may be closed.
  • FatsiaFatsia Posts: 1,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Off topic for a mo...

Does anybody remember in one of the previous incarnations of the "100% Alleged..." thread, there was a blind about a singer with an 'animal connection' who got overexcited and ended up filling his pants on stage? :eek: There were all kinds of guesses but I don't think anybody guessed right.

This was on the Holy Moly mailout 14-Oct:
    Patrick Wolf gets so excited on stage he sometimes shits his pants.

Are we allowed to put names if we are quoting a named source?! Anyway I didn't have a clue who he was. I wiki'd him, still no idea. I am rather old though!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fatsia wrote: »
    Off topic for a mo...

Does anybody remember in one of the previous incarnations of the "100% Alleged..." thread, there was a blind about a singer with an 'animal connection' who got overexcited and ended up filling his pants on stage? :eek: There were all kinds of guesses but I don't think anybody guessed right.

Are we allowed to put names if we are quoting a named source?! Anyway I didn't have a clue who he was. I wiki'd him, still no idea. I am rather old though!

LOL. Same here. Looked at his website and I still haven't a clue!
  • jivinjayjivinjay Posts: 194
    Forum Member
    Who? The welsh one who sang for a snowman and presents religious TV and radio programmes?:confused:

I imediately thought of a current contestant you'll like (but not a lot) hence the :eek:!!!!!

going to lie down in a darkened room now!!!!
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    jivinjay wrote: »
    I imediately thought of a current contestant you'll like (but not a lot) hence the :eek:!!!!!

going to lie down in a darkened room now!!!!

Oh god no, please no, the mental images are not good :eek::cry:

Sadly I'm with the Hamster on this one
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 241
    Forum Member
    Which titchy, irritating, married BBC presenter has so far managed to persuade one of the tabloids not to reveal his affair with a glamour model?

only one I can think of is the small rodent who likes cars

Not sure about the 'titchy' aspect but I've heard rumours its the presenter of a highbrow morning show at the weekend.
  • 21CenturyCircus21CenturyCircus Posts: 2,697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pegasus2 wrote: »
    No names please or thread may be closed.

Apologies - i'm a bit new to this thread. I tried to delete that comment, but to no avail...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure about the 'titchy' aspect but I've heard rumours its the presenter of a highbrow morning show at the weekend.

Does he enjoy a spot of gardening :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Double Post
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nooooo! Do you mean somebody who has a passion for Modern Britain and its History?
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 6,885
    Forum Member
    Nooooo! Do you mean somebody who has a passion for Modern Britain and its History?

Well he does have form, although cannot imagine him with a glamour model.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zeebra wrote: »
    Well he does have form, although cannot imagine him with a glamour model.

Again; Noooooo. That totally changes my opinion of him. Sly ol' dawg.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 241
    Forum Member

Yes, thats the one
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :confused: sorry, I'm having a Thick Thursday. I've come up with Nick Cockaleekie, Nick Cullen Skink, Nick Mulligatawny, Nick Tattie & Leek... can you help me please?
    Sorry to be the stupid little sister who needs everything explained... :o

But yes my money's on the Hamster too, sadly

About a million miles off-topic here, but I think Mulligatawny soup is Indian rather than Scottish!

Back to the blind, it's got to be Hamster surely, I don't think any of the others would be described as "titchy."
  • trec123trec123 Posts: 4,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    killiegirl wrote: »
    About a million miles off-topic here, but I think Mulligatawny soup is Indian rather than Scottish!

Back to the blind, it's got to be Hamster surely, I don't think any of the others would be described as "titchy."

Unfortunately, I do think you're right.
    Plus, the blind calls him "irritating", which is how one of his co stars frequently refers to him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, thats the one

Well, I hope it does not marr his credentials as a serious television presenter.
  • FatsiaFatsia Posts: 1,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    killiegirl wrote: »

you're right sorry :o
    I did say it was a thick thursday ;)
  • multisyncmultisync Posts: 405
    Forum Member
    NIKKID wrote: »
    Which titchy, irritating, married BBC presenter has so far managed to persuade one of the tabloids not to reveal his affair with a glamour model?

What about the one who shares the same name as me and a scottish soup?

Is he tiny then?

I'd love it be the titchy gardener - I don't know why but he does irritate me.

Early one R5 morning the line was "who do I remind you of?"

I texted in : The Dwarf from the singing ringing tree

Which he does to me for some strange reason

Fair play He read it and commented that actually he was 5'10" so he's not titchy if true..
  • LillithLillith Posts: 946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What glamour model would fancy the titchy irritating presenter we are all thinking of? I suppose everyone is the same height led down and you would get discount at Morrisons.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lillith wrote: »
    What glamour model would fancy the titchy irritating presenter we are all thinking of? I suppose everyone is the same height led down and you would get discount at Morrisons.

What a perk that would be :eek:
  • DeeLushDeeLush Posts: 2,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IVE FINALLY GOT ONE I CAN PUT HERE...

straight from the set of strictly..

which married dancing star was seen holding hands and stroking the bum cheek of his partner, whle they sat in the back row of the set whispering into each others ears ..very closely..watching some of the other acts and awaiting their turn - the married man quickly snatched his hand away and sat up straight as Claudia walked past to get ready to do a bit to camera for "it takes two" must be something in the country air that makes one feel so fresh.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Off topic for a mo...

i remember that one! nasty.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DeeLush wrote: »

which married dancing star was seen holding hands and stroking the bum cheek of his partner, whle they sat in the back row of the set whispering into each others ears ..very closely..watching some of the other acts and awaiting their turn - the married man quickly snatched his hand away and sat up straight as Claudia walked past to get ready to do a bit to camera for "it takes two" must be something in the country air that makes one feel so fresh.

I think that one's pretty obvious:D I assume the clue is in the bit about the country air?;)
  • Tulip19Tulip19 Posts: 3,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DeeLush wrote: »

:eek:
This discussion has been closed.