Cheryl is way out of order

willywonkerwillywonker Posts: 16,430
Forum Member
✭✭
Having a go at Wagner about what he said in the paper, when she should be judging him on his singing, bang out of order Cheryl!!

Comments

• Cara-maeCara-mae Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well out of order
  • da3boolda3bool Posts: 2,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I officially hate her now
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is actually uncomfortable to watch! :eek:
  • roth30roth30 Posts: 3,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That should have been sorted off air.
  • rombodrombod Posts: 5,252
    Forum Member
    Cheryl never comments on the performance though, nothing new there.
  • Angel_DelightsAngel_Delights Posts: 2,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She owes him an apoligy for ripping into him. Horrible woman.
  • duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He should have said.."As a Brazilian I have difficulty understanding why someone who punches in the face of a toilet attendant is a nations sweetheart."
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    Surely you would think that skank especially would not believe everything she reads in the press!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 182
    Forum Member
    Silly moo to comment on red top reports
  • pxd867pxd867 Posts: 11,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It'd be ok if Cheryl actually had the guts to sing live herself.

She's also touchy about coming from a council estate.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 381
    Forum Member
    duffsdad wrote: »
    He should have said.."As a Brazilian I have difficulty understanding why someone who punches in the face of a toilet attendant is a nations sweetheart."

Loooooooooooooool. Cheryl is such a passive aggresive nut.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    Cheryl Cole is an absolute bitch.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 317
    Forum Member
    Silly moo. I hate her. Funny i make a thread about hating her about 2-3 minutes before she said that
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Having a go at Wagner about what he said in the paper, when she should be judging him on his singing, bang out of order Cheryl!!

She should've challenged him about it off air. But he did come across as being a hypocrite when he firstly denied it ("don't believe everything you read in the papers") then admitted "I didn't know he was a journalist". But yeah, she shouldn't have criticised him for what was in the papers. She should've stuck to his performance.
  • lux lisbon 2lux lisbon 2 Posts: 6,273
    Forum Member
    But our Lord owned Biffa, classy as ever. LORD WAGNER TO WIN!
  • big_satsumabig_satsuma Posts: 387
    Forum Member
    Doh I missed what she said :mad:
  • PilotofthestormPilotofthestorm Posts: 3,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Biffa should know more than anyone how the press can twist things, Jeez the guy can barely speak English!! Good on him for putting her straight tho! Horrible attention seeking bint!
  • funkycubfunkycub Posts: 9,350
    Forum Member
    Cheryl was bang ut of order. Pull him to one side. She actually looks foolish now and considering how she slates people, people in glass council estates should not throw stones
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 300
    Forum Member
    I might be on my own on this but I dont see a problem with her pulling him up on it. Although it wont do her any favours with the public or Simon.
  • tenchgirltenchgirl Posts: 11,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    both cheryl & danni were out of order, danni had no right to ask about divorces and stuff that was just below the belt. if they dont like him fine, but a few constructive critiques on how to better the singing and performances would be much better than what we've seen tonight which is a blatant campagin and both of them know better than to believe everything in the press usually they are first ones bitching about it when its stories about them.

I hope more people vote for him now just to piss them all off. That was just nasty, below the belt and totally un nessasary.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 90
    Forum Member
    I take it that we are to believe everything written in the press about her now. Stupid cow! :mad:
  • Flamethrower100Flamethrower100 Posts: 14,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    what a foolish woman.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,859
    Forum Member
    I agree. I find her totally and utterly distasteful. I think she is the one to be lucky to be sat as a judge on that panel. They are there to judge the acts voted left in the show on their SINGING, and that is what they should do in a respectful way. Lots of those contestants have had tons of stories printed do the judges take the chance to discuss them live on air when they feel like it?? No? So why with Wagner???

I thought Stars didnt believe what they read in the press. She should take it up with him off air, and if she cannot offer constructive advice giv e the job to someone who can please!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 92
    Forum Member
    Wagner showed her up when he told her the full response he gave to the journalist. She f**king loves herself. Can't stand that Chav
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    irishpixie wrote: »
    I might be on my own on this but I dont see a problem with her pulling him up on it. Although it wont do her any favours with the public or Simon.

Because the talentless little bitch should KNOW what the press are like, being the over-exposed troll she is. It also has nothing to do with his performance whatsoever.