Options

EastEnders have struck gold with Sharon Marshall

Kellie BKellie B Posts: 255
Forum Member
Hope they keep hold of her for as long as possible. She has the makings of becoming one of their very best. Thrilled to find out she is writing some of Sharon's return. They must have been very impressed with Sharon for her to be given that.

Comments

• Options
    alienpandaalienpanda Posts: 9,444
    Forum Member
    is this the same girl that does the soap spoilers on This Morning??
  • Options
    SuperSoaperSuperSoaper Posts: 5,724
    Forum Member
    alienpanda wrote: »
    is this the same girl that does the soap spoilers on This Morning??

yes. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 350
    Forum Member
    I think it's too early to judge her work. From what I understand, she had quite a bit of help at the start from Daran Little and other people as she transitioned into scriptwriting. A good writer is one who can make the most of even the dullest storylines, she's been given some pretty good stories to write so far. The real test will be when she's flying solo and writing the average episodes that most newcomers are given.
  • Options
    dulliredullire Posts: 20,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah she has written 13th August part 1. It's her first big episode and only her 4th since she joined.

I hope she starts to write more regularly now that she has proven she's good.
  • Options
    IanMandyIanMandy Posts: 14,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I loved her first ep in Branning week, I think its good that she is a writer: as a soap critic, she can give an invaluable twist on her scripts and may even affect her own role as soap critic
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She know's her stuff about all soaps, but particularly EE so I have high hopes :)
  • Options
    ToffeeDebsToffeeDebs Posts: 239
    Forum Member
    She know's her stuff about all soaps, but particularly EE so I have high hopes :)
    Agreed. Glad she's writing the first ep next monday, for Sharon's return! Having said tat Sharon, will probably come in right at the end & have two words to say, lol. Hopefully she'll write more eps in the future!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 153
    Forum Member
    Which eps has she written before?May check them out on YouTube:)