Options

Anyone else hating the Charity storyline?

tq21tq21 Posts: 1,693
Forum Member
✭✭✭
The current big story in Emmerdale bores me to tears, in fact yesterday I started to wonder why I was wasting my time watching it, habit I guess.

Is anyone else a regular viewer, that hates this storyline?

Comments

• Options
    2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    I hate it because I have seen the spoilers, gggggrrrrr!
  • Options
    Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've not minded the whole Declan/Charity story but this stuff with Jai is dire.
  • Options
    danyelldanyell Posts: 10,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just think it's unrealistic that two ordinary blokes like Declan and Jai have turned completely psycho just because Charity hurt them. Even though they knew what she was like when they married her.
  • Options
    marlingmarling Posts: 3,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I gave up a while ago. Glad I don't seem to be missing much!
  • Options
    tq21tq21 Posts: 1,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    I've not minded the whole Declan/Charity story but this stuff with Jai is dire.

Yeah last week was ok and the truth coming out about the fire etc. but this kidnapping story is just a snoozefest.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This week has been awful.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jai hits his head and goes into a coma, the skanky charity gets two real smacks to her head but she is fine, emmerdale goes from brilliant to ridiculous.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    bellamina wrote: »
    Jai hits his head and goes into a coma, the skanky charity gets two real smacks to her head but she is fine, emmerdale goes from brilliant to ridiculous.

that's a good point lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This week has been awful.

The only good stuff has been from Doug and his blog. The rest has been utterly forgettable.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The only good stuff has been from Doug and his blog. The rest has been utterly forgettable.
    Nah even dire Doug is getting worse
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have to agree. :blush: I've enjoyed Charity's five-second downfall, and this week did look like it would be good, but it's been mind-numbingly tedious.
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It has been disappointing this week.
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    that's a good point lol
    But he didn't 'go' into a coma. The NHS took pity on us viewers and 'put' him into a coma. There was nowt wrong with him really. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    But he didn't 'go' into a coma. The NHS took pity on us viewers and 'put' him into a coma. There was nowt wrong with him really. :D

another good point. I thought he banged his head and went into a coma! lol

actually jai makes me comatose
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It has been disappointing this week.

charity in a box and not someone in hers. enough said. lol
  • Options
    sheepiefarmsheepiefarm Posts: 27,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I actually laughed out loud when she said they'd put him to sleep :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

True:D the principle is the same. Didn't think Sammy would leave her there tho, even tho she bloody well survives but doesn't deserve too :(
  • Options
    ferdybookgeekferdybookgeek Posts: 692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm loving the Charity storyline.. Well, not the Jai or Sam parts. I just hope Charity doesn't cover for Jai and that he gets sent to prison for kidnapping and imprisoning Charity for days.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I hate that storyline.
  • Options
    Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    I am finding it underwhelming,

Maybe its because it has followed the recently exciting episodes.
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    I'm loving the Charity storyline.. Well, not the Jai or Sam parts. I just hope Charity doesn't cover for Jai and that he gets sent to prison for kidnapping and imprisoning Charity for days.

As long as Charity is imprisoned for all her crimes and Sam for his then I agree :cool:
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    I'm watching tonight's offerings on +1 and am bored senseless with Charity's dreary, sentimental and pack of lies monologue which seems designed to start her on the road of her redemption 'roll eyes'
  • Options
    CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm enjoying it, but I think the wrong person has kidnapped her. Jai can't act for toffee and is as threatening/scary as a gummy bear. Declan should have been the one to kidnap her, not only can he act, he's believable as a bad guy, and would have made it much more tense viewing. Sam and Jai, the two most deathly dull boring twonks in the village that make my eye glaze over when their on screen....putting one of them at the front of this story was a mistake, putting both was just sheer stupidity.
  • Options
    TheGreenManTheGreenMan Posts: 633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You know she'll eventually be more-or-less forgiven by the Dingles (except maybe Sam) and get away with it again.

No doubt Miss Moneyfanny will soon set her sights on the new man at Home Farm as the richest sucker in the village.

Or maybe she'll keep it in the family and turn to Cain again?
  • Options
    catakincatakin Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    Some of the story lines are just boring. Love Charity's normally but I agree this is going too far. Best to record then just jump through the boring bits. I can see it all in 10 mins :)