Eastenders - Kat Moon *Spoiler*

KBambiKBambi Posts: 3,425
Forum Member
✭✭✭
#EastEnders #exclusive @DailyStarSunday Kat Moon takes overdose in suicide bid. Massive storyline @JessieWallaceUK

https://twitter.com/SuseHill/status/579416800137465856

Comments

• Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow good stuff, Jessie will do it juistce im sure. A hard hitting storyline like Eastenders of old, love it.
  • Marcus_SmithMarcus_Smith Posts: 3,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KBambi wrote: »
    #EastEnders #exclusive @DailyStarSunday Kat Moon takes overdose in suicide bid. Massive storyline @JessieWallaceUK

She already did this before after it came out about Zoe,Dominic Treadwell Collins really has run out of ideas first repeating Phil getting shot then repeating what kats done before Yawn
  • SMIDSYmk2SMIDSYmk2 Posts: 7,806
    Forum Member
    She already did this before after it came out about Zoe,Dominic Treadwell Collins really has run out of ideas first repeating Phil getting shot then repeating what kats done before Yawn

There was also people drinking in the Vic, DTC should leave asap^_^
  • paxton7paxton7 Posts: 1,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did have a feeling they might be leading up to this - especially as she's attempted suicide in the past. I think they'll go more in depth into the suicide aspect this time though as it won't be overshadowed by being part of a bigger story. Hopefully this will provide some really great material for Jessie wallace and she'll knock it out the park.
  • NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Feels like Kat is back to square one with this spoiler. What else could possibly happen in the storyline? Finding out that Mo is getting the money transferred into her account? I wonder if this happens before or after June Whitfield's guest appearance.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    More from Suse Hill @SuseHill: YES THEY ARE!! Kat goes to see June after suicide attempt to find answers about her past @baileymcfc all in @DailyStarSunday tomorrow x
    Yawn
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow this sounds amazing! I'm sure Jessie will be brilliant with this storyline.
  • HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure what to think about this, it's bad enough Kat is going in circles but to go even further step back and repeat old storylines for the same character.

Kat's suicide attempt last time was in a desperate and heart wrenching reaction but now she has so much to live for to have her past still affecting her worse then ever I just think the character is capable of far more then just one storyline that although has defined her shouldn't be all she is about.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And i bet none of her family even returns for this story maybe charlie if we are lucky :/
  • Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    More from Suse Hill @SuseHill: YES THEY ARE!! Kat goes to see June after suicide attempt to find answers about her past @baileymcfc all in @DailyStarSunday tomorrow x
    Yawn

Dont watch it then
  • ICON111ICON111 Posts: 3,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm intrigued to see how this storyline plays out, however my expectations are low. I thought the fire storyline would bring a new side to Kat. But it has made her if even worse than before.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ICON111 wrote: »
    I'm intrigued to see how this storyline plays out, however my expectations are low. I thought the fire storyline would bring a new side to Kat. But it has made her if even worse than before.

Well oviously Kats alright and its nothing and made bigger than what it is in the front the daily star just like her burns etc. @SuseHill: YES THEY ARE!! Kat goes to see June after suicide attempt to find answers about her past @baileymcfc all in @DailyStarSunday tomorrow x
  • BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kat :( she is one of them characters who I really care about.
  • lucasade16lucasade16 Posts: 397
    Forum Member
    KBambi wrote: »

For me this is a fabulous idea, certain individuals who keep saying the same thing over again about same storylines, it happens, someone can get shot twice or attempt suicide, you are living in a place with many residents it can happen again to yourself or others around you, it's a fact surely?
  • Fergie86Fergie86 Posts: 7,958
    Forum Member
    Should be good, i know they have done this story before but sadly many people do attempt suicide more than once in there lifetime, hopefully EastEnders research the issue properly as i'm sure they will and Jessie Wallace will be superb i'm sure.
  • danlrwilliamsdanlrwilliams Posts: 412
    Forum Member
    Part of me wonders if this storyline was due to come earlier on hence the publicised return of Charlie Slater but due to a number of reasons was then pushed back to later in the year to handle a larger lead up to the downfall of Kat before eventually getting back with Mr Moon (Let's be honest... It's going to happen, it's like salt without vinegar)
  • vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow good stuff, Jessie will do it juistce im sure. A hard hitting storyline like Eastenders of old, love it.

I agree Jessie Wallace is a fine Actress and will do this story justice if it is written properly.
  • zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fergie86 wrote: »
    Should be good, i know they have done this story before but sadly many people do attempt suicide more than once in there lifetime, hopefully EastEnders research the issue properly as i'm sure they will and Jessie Wallace will be superb i'm sure.

I dont think Suicide is covered enough on Soaps and TV.

This will be a great storyline but i hope that she dies before being brought back to life as it will bring the subject of suicide out more
  • zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Id love for you to think of some brand new never before seen ever on TV in any country storylines
  • GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    Oh God. Here we go.
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This sounds awful.
  • RetroMusicFanRetroMusicFan Posts: 6,673
    Forum Member
    Poor Kat, I hope she's ok.:(:cry:
  • shrinkingvioletshrinkingviolet Posts: 3,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good - I think this may be the low point she needs to hit for her to finally get the psychological help she needs. I hope she finally gets it - she's been suffering too long.

As for her attempting it before - that's true, but sadly the issues that led to her attempting it before were never really addressed fully, so it is realistic that she would attempt it again. Unfortunately, multiple suicide attempts are not uncommon.
  • paxton7paxton7 Posts: 1,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reading further details about this and I'm so disappointed - Alfie to be her "man on the moon" and save her :( I feel really disappointed in DTC right now.
  • ChatterFaceChatterFace Posts: 639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually think this is an interesting direction to take Kat, to those saying its repeating old storylines or boring, I think its neither. We already know Kat can reach a low enough place to want to end her life so it is perfectly reasonable that she could end up in that dark place again. It will hopefully also show a side to Kat we don't see properly, her genuine sadness and vulnerability, while she has clearly been having a hard time she normally shows it by getting drunk, yelling and sleeping with men, so to see her reach a low where she feels she can't get out is actually a good place to take her imo to show what her recent behavior has built up to.