Options

**SPOILER** Thread Saturday 11th October 2014

Comments

• Options
    LazySusanLazySusan Posts: 6,418
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the spoiler. Simon didn't deserve to be in the dance off.
  • Options
    LordsallyLordsally Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi sweetie, I was late arriving cos it took sooooooooooooo long to get ready. OK, I'm wearing a deep midnight blue, almost navy, velvet dress, low cut, 3/4 sleeves, very figure hugging, with a fishtail.

My hair is piled high on the crown of my head, with soft tendrils, escaping, girlishly, hither and thither.

My sky high silver stilettos would probably challenge many of you, but hey ho, standards are being kept sky high chez moi.

(I'm actually in a much-washed and loved ancient M & S nightie, which, thankfully, is tent like in shape, and definitely does not hug any of my ample figure)!!

Corrie, right now, I love you. In my head, I am dressed in dolce pjs. Looking voluptuous and alluring. But I know my pjs have been overwashed and seen better days, and wearing hair in ponytail is not couture.

And any figure hugging clothes in my house are now used in polishing the furniture, those days are long gone!.

However, the sky high shoes...they ain't leaving my feet, ever.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 240
    Forum Member
    Noo Jennifer :cry: I actually predicted the dance off for once though, so go me!
    Thanks for the spoiler!
  • Options
    Thai RobThai Rob Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    Spoiler already on the Strictly newswire. Extra quick for them.
  • Options
    xorosetylerxoxorosetylerxo Posts: 6,674
    Forum Member
    Can TPTB give Tristan (Oh gorgeous Tristan) someone decent next year. Even on DWTS he got the no hopers
  • Options
    AntoniaAAntoniaA Posts: 6,640
    Forum Member
    Not surprised to hear that Judy has gone, nice lady and all that but not much chance of further improvement. I am however amazed that Simon Webbe was in the bottom two, I felt certain it would be between Judy and Jennifer. Simon is in that middle position, the judges always say that's dangerous (not so tonight because he is so obviously better at dancing than Judy), because people think the middle ones don't need votes. They obviously do! I shall vote for Simon next time.
  • Options
    winter99winter99 Posts: 16,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder what Kristina's reaction will be like when she finds out she's in the dance off!
  • Options
    Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sueh21 wrote: »
    Do you think he is suffering from a bit of a Kristina bad press backlash?

I think a combination of Kristina's press and his own arrogance.
  • Options
    tortoisepersontortoiseperson Posts: 3,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simon & Jennifer - Jennifer Out

Thank you! I missed Jennifer's and half of Simon's tonight (too late for the start on catch-up), will have to wait for it to hit iPlayer tomorrow.

Sad because I preferred Jennifer's version of crapness with the delightful Tristan to Judy's version of crapness with ... Anton.
  • Options
    trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stuart25 wrote: »
    Well Tim, Judy, Scott, Alison and Steve outvoted Simon. (Tim by at least 4 points, Judy 3, Scott 2, Alison and Steve 1).

And Tim, Judy and Scott each outvoted Jennifer by at least 1 point.

Thank you! Shocked at Tim's support for a rough dance.

Kristina at tomorrow's results show will be worth a watch. :D
  • Options
    abigailsmumabigailsmum Posts: 2,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thai Rob wrote: »
    Spoiler already on the Strictly newswire. Extra quick for them.

They get it from here!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,340
    Forum Member
    So hope Tristan gets the first ringer he has ever been allocated next year. I would love to see him with someone who can actually dance. The only good news is that this means he is likely to do the Christmas special.
  • Options
    brendans babebrendans babe Posts: 34,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the spoiler! Not surprised to see both in the danceoff - neither have great fanbases i would think. Sorry to see Jennifer go - she wasnt the worst dancer by far. I think we will lose many a good dancer ahead of Judy, Scott etc!
  • Options
    Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AntoniaA wrote: »
    Not surprised to hear that Judy has gone, nice lady and all that but not much chance of further improvement. I am however amazed that Simon Webbe was in the bottom two, I felt certain it would be between Judy and Jennifer. Simon is in that middle position, the judges always say that's dangerous (not so tonight because he is so obviously better at dancing than Judy), because people think the middle ones don't need votes. They obviously do! I shall vote for Simon next time.

Judy hasn't gone.
  • Options
    edy10edy10 Posts: 18,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor Simon :( Poor Kristina :(:(

Anton and his fanbase >:(>:(
    Scott should have been in the DO >:(

The curse of the rumba strikes again ; I knew this was going to be a shocking DO....

Poor Tristan :(

Thanks Abigailmum for the result :)
  • Options
    SaraV1308SaraV1308 Posts: 9,760
    Forum Member
    My mole has confirmed the result too.

Shame for Tristan.

I hope he gets another chance next year.
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Same about Tristan (poor Tristan) I think Judy is getting the scottish vote and also the Anton (Can we swap let Anton go away please) vote

I am sorry but what is this Scottish vote nonsense about, it is at best insulting, do you think we are all Sheep.
  • Options
    DamahepaDamahepa Posts: 14,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Wrong J! The Irish duffer's gone, not the Scottish duffer! ;)
  • Options
    Pet MonkeyPet Monkey Posts: 11,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jtnorth wrote: »
    Thanks very very much for the spoiler.

Sad for Jennifer (and Tristan) as I don't think she got a fair crack - that was all wrong as a song to do a foxtrot to. Hope Tristan is back next year and given a contender.

Very sorry for Simon. The rumba is a hideous dance, but no way does he deserve to be in the b2 yet. And I don't find him arrogant as some do. Hope he won't be too disheartened.

Very relieved Steve survived being on second.

I agree about Simon. I think he's being misunderstood. He's got a shy/proud streak that he puts outermost and it makes him look haughty but he's funny when relaxed (on ITT) and he was one of the few who put themselves out to try to combat Gregg's nerves when they were destroying him. If ever I lose my favourite from the comp :cry::cry: before Simon, I'd vote for him. Someone's got to back him and I think he could be terrific

Delighted for lovely Steve too :)
  • Options
    hansuehansue Posts: 14,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They get it from here!

Can you imagine a week without a spoiler :o
  • Options
    henrywilliams58henrywilliams58 Posts: 4,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LazySusan wrote: »
    Thanks for the spoiler. Simon didn't deserve to be in the dance off.

I gave Simon 3 votes and Sunetra 3 votes out of my 2 accounts.

Quite a surprise. He is Top 5 easily.

I thought Simon's Rumba was excellent and a departure from the usual poncy exhibitions we see. I rate it better (more appealing) than Pasha's poncy style.
  • Options
    Thai RobThai Rob Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    Jennifer has gone not Judy! Antonia.
  • Options
    abigailsmumabigailsmum Posts: 2,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SaraV1308 wrote: »
    My mole has confirmed the result too.

Shame for Tristan.

I hope he gets another chance next year.

Thanks Sara - I would like to see Tristan again next year as well, with a partner with a decent chance of getting to the final xx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,340
    Forum Member
    Kristina's choreography was great for the past two weeks but this week she fell back on the 'swirl around the celeb while he stands stock still'. She doesn't need to do that with Simon. Her costume was really distracting as well.
  • Options
    Pet MonkeyPet Monkey Posts: 11,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Whoa! It's Jennifer who has gone :p