Options

Opik and presenter Lloyd separate

Comments

• Options
    StuntyStunty Posts: 45,699
    Forum Member
    mad1 wrote:
    If you compare it this picture of Lembit it does still look like he's getting something rather a cut above himself. You can even download the high res image!
    There are some even scarier lembit pictures on google images

:eek: :eek: Low res perfectly adequate :D
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    My, that is one heavy-duty mid-life crisis he's got going on there!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you're going to have a mid-life crisis then you should really go all-out. I dont know what that Cheeky girl was thinking though. Maybe she's having a 1/4 life crisis.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    apparently Mama Cheeky approves. She says;

“He has so much charisma and is so nice. She is impressed she can talk to him about so many different things. I even heard her talk about astronomy.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006580473,00.html
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know that they're "dumb" as everyone is suggesting. They don't realise people take the mick out of them and they're having fun doing what they do but just because they don't 'get' what they mean to the British Public doesn't mean that they're dumb. Different countries have different senses of humour. They may well have intellectual conversations. I doubt that anyone asks her any intellectual questions anyway so there is no way of knowing this. I imagine, though, that they are just having rough sex. Did they split because of his Cheeky Girl mingling or was this an affair that happened whilst he and Sian were together? Different reports suggest different things.
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a weird story!

They are a seriously odd couple. Imagine what their kids would look like?! :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steady on Sloopy.
    They've had a bit of a thing.
    You've got them matched & hatched already.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    that would be cruel to let them breed :o
  • Options
    pelicanopelicano Posts: 6,055
    Forum Member
    That is so weird! I was thinking only yesterday, wondering what had happened to the Cheeky Girls, having had the great misfortune of seeing the video to 'have a cheeky christmas'! :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sloopy wrote:
    What a weird story!

They are a seriously odd couple. Imagine what their kids would look like?! :eek:
    It's very unlikely they will have kids... *ahem*
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    aliasjones wrote:
    Steady on Sloopy.
    They've had a bit of a thing.
    You've got them matched & hatched already.

It's just a thought - it would be a serious freak of nature if they did :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,583
    Forum Member
    I know this is probably something I shouldn't be saying, but after seeing Opik on "Celebrity Mastermind" about a year ago, I was convinced he "sat on the other side of the church"! :eek: I was clearly wrong though.
    I do feel a bit sorry for Sian....ok, correction - alot sorry - as she does seem fairly pleasant when you see her on tv, although that pic of her on the BBC website in the OP's original link isn't too flattering.
    Imagine being dumped for a Cheeky Girl! (Who, I don't doubt for a second has a wonderful personality :D)
  • Options
    rubypuddingrubypudding Posts: 2,615
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's surely not true. :eek: :eek:

Very, very true indeedy.
  • Options
    Queen MaryQueen Mary Posts: 485
    Forum Member
    The Cheeky Girls are far from ugly. Infact, they a prettier than a lot of more "popular" celebs!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 267
    Forum Member
    I'm getting confused.

Are we to believe that both the welsh woman and the hard-faced east european bint are actually both fufilling the same function as the facial fuzz famously sported by birdwatcher Bill Oddie, Rolf 'Two Little Boys' Harris (geddit?) and Sikh cricketer who we all thought was really great a few days ago but then realised was as rubbish as the rest of them Monty '24 off one over'Pannasar?

That is, they're 'beards'.

I mean, a seven-year engagement.What's all that about?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    boredtoday wrote:
    apparently Mama Cheeky approves. She says;

“He has so much charisma and is so nice. She is impressed she can talk to him about so many different things. I even heard her talk about astronomy.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006580473,00.html

Mama Cheeky did write The Cheeky Song to the judges amazement on PSTR of course! :D

I wouldn't say she's an opportunist, but an MP does earn a fair wedge! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    fi~fi~ Posts: 5,481
    Forum Member
    shes on gmtv just now with the sister and the mum

i wonder if the mum went on the dates as well
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fi~ wrote:

nice to see they're milking it
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 125
    Forum Member
    fi~ wrote:

I couldnt believe my eyes this morning !! - not only was the pushy mother on radio yesterday now she is on GMTV :o And why roll the the other daughter out as well ? she has nothing to do with it. :rolleyes: It is unbelievable some lengths people will go to to get publicity !!! She is one nightmare of a mother - he should be afraid, very afraid !!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Vaseline wrote:
    I don't know that they're "dumb" as everyone is suggesting. They don't realise people take the mick out of them and they're having fun doing what they do but just because they don't 'get' what they mean to the British Public doesn't mean that they're dumb. Different countries have different senses of humour. They may well have intellectual conversations. I doubt that anyone asks her any intellectual questions anyway so there is no way of knowing this. I imagine, though, that they are just having rough sex. Did they split because of his Cheeky Girl mingling or was this an affair that happened whilst he and Sian were together? Different reports suggest different things.
    Rough sex? Why would you assume that?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    pelicano wrote:
    That is so weird! I was thinking only yesterday, wondering what had happened to the Cheeky Girls, having had the great misfortune of seeing the video to 'have a cheeky christmas'! :eek:
    Looks as if the Honourable Member is doing just that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    People should remember that Lembit is as guilty as the Cheeky Girls when it comes to seeking publicity out of relationships. Afterall, it was Sian Lloyd's stint in the I'm A Celeb jungle that brought him into the public's conciousness. He hadn't appeared on mainstream tv before then!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Queen Mary wrote:
    The Cheeky Girls are far from ugly. Infact, they a prettier than a lot of more "popular" celebs!
    You'd have to glue the two of them together to make a regular-sized woman.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    They've got more meat on them than Victoria Beckham.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm getting confused.

Are we to believe that both the welsh woman and the hard-faced east european bint are actually both fufilling the same function as the facial fuzz famously sported by birdwatcher Bill Oddie, Rolf 'Two Little Boys' Harris (geddit?) and Sikh cricketer who we all thought was really great a few days ago but then realised was as rubbish as the rest of them Monty '24 off one over'Pannasar?

That is, they're 'beards'.

I mean, a seven-year engagement.What's all that about?
    IN terms of the lovely welsh weatherette, some close observers might have said that she forgot to dilapidate for 7 years also.