susan boyle rumours

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 515
Forum Member
✭✭
Word on the street in blackburn is that she is in st johns hospital, had a breakdown or something in the street.

i wonder if its true.

Comments

• DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tackomacko wrote: »
    Word on the street in blackburn is that she is in st johns hospital, had a breakdown or something in the street.

i wonder if its true.

Really sad if its true.
    Poor Susan.:(
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure she's right for the showbiz world. She seems to be very unstable.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    I'm not sure she's right for the showbiz world. She seems to be very unstable.

Don't they all.
  • NosnikraplNosnikrapl Posts: 2,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This whole situation with Susan Boyle has had catastrophe written over since the very beginning. She has learning difficulties & is not equipped to cope. Whilst she is/was earning Cowell mega bucks then she is protected. Once her earning power declines then the crash comes. She won't be able to understand why she isn't lauded anymore. The sad thing is Susan is nothing more than an OK singer who because of her looks/background became this idol for some. It will have a sad ending.
  • autumnautumn Posts: 2,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's made a lot of money. It won't be as sad an ending as if she was still stuck in some poverty stricken backwater. And she will always be famous, can't change that now.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If this is true it won't come as a shock.. This lady has learning difficulties and in my opinion has been exploited from day 1. Yes she has an amazing voice but has anyone really cared about her mental state... Or just how much she can earn them..
  • CasualCasual Posts: 2,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't this happen a few years ago?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If this is true it won't come as a shock.. This lady has learning difficulties and in my opinion has been exploited from day 1. Yes she has an amazing voice but has anyone really cared about her mental state... Or just how much she can earn them..

Spot on. Exploitation plain & simple together with a heavy dose of the Emperors New Clothes!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    autumn wrote: »
    She's made a lot of money. It won't be as sad an ending as if she was still stuck in some poverty stricken backwater. And she will always be famous, can't change that now.

Money doesn't buy happiness or peace of mind.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nosnikrapl wrote: »
    Spot on. Exploitation plain & simple together with a heavy dose of the Emperors New Clothes!!

I truely believe if she hadn't been an Internet hit Simon Cowell would of got rid of her no matter how great she could sing.. He just saw $ signs .. Kerching .. He loved her
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    his lady has learning difficulties and in my opinion has been exploited from day 1.

Agreed. I get the impression that her management just push her out on stage to sing and she enjoys doing so but isn't able to refuse.
  • boddismboddism Posts: 16,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No source for this yet.

I saw a documentary on her. She seemed quite sweet actually. She kept saying she never wanted it to end, and I worry as a Cowell protigee as shes famed for being ruthless...

(doesnt she still sell bucketloads though??)
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,293
    Forum Member
    John Merrick has finally been re-admitted then
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 615
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    John Merrick has finally been re-admitted then

:D:D:D Quote of the thread.
  • autumnautumn Posts: 2,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nosnikrapl wrote: »
    Money doesn't buy happiness or peace of mind.

No, but it pays the bills. I'd rather be rich and miserable, than poor and miserable. And how does anyone know that Susan doesn't understand her own life?
  • XFactorFanatic1XFactorFanatic1 Posts: 1,784
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have no time for Susan Boyle anymore. And this is from a fan who continuously voted for her to win BGT and was devastated when she didn't - I have bought every album she released also.

But they shouldn't have took her further if she isn't mentally or physically stable to handle it. I've bought ticket's twice to see her live - both time's she did not turn up.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the OP's a load of old nonsense. No sign on the net of ANY stories involving Ms Boyle.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have no time for Susan Boyle anymore. And this is from a fan who continuously voted for her to win BGT and was devastated when she didn't - I have bought every album she released also.

But they shouldn't have took her further if she isn't mentally or physically stable to handle it. I've bought ticket's twice to see her live - both time's she did not turn up.

Oh dear. This is exactly what I feared. Susan so obviously had learning difficulties & couldn't cope even having to do live shows on BGT. What did anyone expect that she was suddenly going to be this marvellous live performer? She was exploited by record label who stage managed her tv performances over the next couple of years by pre-recording them. Even I've heard said doing a bit of digital tinkering!! Fact is that first performance on BGT was auto-tuned which explains why when it got to the live rounds she was out of tune.

The folks to blame in this are Simon Cowell & the record company who have used her to make mega bucks. Susan is who she is - a middle aged lady with learning difficulties with an OK voice. Don't hate on Susan hate on the real villans in this.
  • wavy-davywavy-davy Posts: 7,122
    Forum Member
    Tackomacko wrote: »

i wonder if its true.

Why not just call the AA?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wavy-davy wrote: »
    Why not just call the AA?

LOL :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,664
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    autumn wrote: »
    She's made a lot of money.
    I wonder if she has. Practically all cover versions or written for her, so no songwriting royalties. A mentor notorious for making sure his bills are paid first. Probably a medium-sized tax bill away from calamity IMO...
  • GlinnyGlinny Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So sad. It was so obvious at the beginning she would be unable to cope with all of the pressure her appearance on BGT would bring her.

She should never have been pushed Simon Cowell just saw her as a money machine after the States went wild for her.

Absolutely terrible these talent shows always seem to create victims.

I have had enough of them already what with all the adverts for the new series of X Factor. We have all this on our tv,s till Christmas now. Thank God I am going to the Greek islands for 2 weeks at the beginning of September. At least I can avoid it there,
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I despair at this thread! The usual Cowell is the root of all evil and the devil incarnate!

Has anyone here watched her documentaries (at least 2) or read her autobiography? They paint a very different story. Yes Susan has learning difficulties but nothing on the scale that posters are implying here. She was starved of oxygen at birth but not majorly disabled. If anything I blame her parents for wrongly over protecting her in the big bad world and not giving her social tools to cope. She was the youngest child and reading between the lines her mother wanted to keep her at home as the baby for ever and that is never a healthy or good thing.

Susan spent years trying to get somewhere with her music so I am sure everything she ever wanted to do was to sing and get paid for it. She also has people she trusts surrounding her .

I am sure due to her background she struggles with the frustrations and pressures of life but no doubt having a fat financial cushion will help her when she needs treatment. She also has her dovout catholic faith which helps her too.

Yes, her career isn't shining bright like a few years ago but that is fairly normal after starting from such a great height which makes it impossible to be sustained. I don't think we have seen the last of her by a country mile.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 346
    Forum Member
    I think the OP's a load of old nonsense. No sign on the net of ANY stories involving Ms Boyle.

Exactly. Susan Boyle's just fine. Finished recording her 4th CD, Now larking about on the beach at Ayr in Scotland and kicking up her heels in the pub. Lots of tab stories and pics of her in the last week or so.

The OP has a vivid imagination. Or maybe wishful thinking.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 346
    Forum Member
    kaybee15 wrote: »
    I wonder if she has. Practically all cover versions or written for her, so no songwriting royalties. A mentor notorious for making sure his bills are paid first. Probably a medium-sized tax bill away from calamity IMO...

According to the London Times, Susan Boyle is worth at least 12 million BP or $18 million. Don't cry for Susan Boyle. She's got a great and very experienced manager, Andy Stephens, who renegotiated her contract, after her huge success, on VERY favorable terms.