Options

American Idol: Live Show 4 (Top 7) discussion and results show

2»

Comments

• Options
    Abigail88Abigail88 Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a bit annoyed neither candice or amber weren't in the top 3. Actually think candice was in te bottom 3!
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    I thought Candice should certainly be in the top three. Amber I can take or leave.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Deleted
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    DJW13 wrote: »
    What could happen (hopefully) is that Lazaro has a reasonable week next week, the producers don't show any clips of him stammering, the judges are not so hard on him and the public doesn't vote for him.

I'd put money on that!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Verence wrote: »
    I'd put money on that!!!
    Ah yes, the old tried-and-tested Cowell routine.
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    lulu g wrote: »
    Ah yes, the old tried-and-tested Cowell routine.

Unfortunately the public fall for it every single time
  • Options
    crinolinecrinoline Posts: 184
    Forum Member
    Argh!!! Lazaro is not worth the top three place. He should have gone weeks ago.

I like Candice more than Angie, and I also think Kree and Amber are great. I think Janelle has more personality than Amber so until tonight I thought that would carry her through. Not so sure now. Her song choice wasn't great this week.

Considering it was rock week, and there are so many great rock tunes to pick, they made some odd choices songwise.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's unbelievable that Lazaro is still there. I am praying for an all girl top 5 - that would make idol history! But I sincerely doubt it. Think

6th: Amber
    5th: Janelle
    4th: Lazaro
    3rd: Kree
    2nd: Candice
    1st: Angie

Save will probably be used on Amber which could switch things up...
  • Options
    DJW13DJW13 Posts: 4,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Abigail88 wrote: »
    It's unbelievable that Lazaro is still there. I am praying for an all girl top 5 - that would make idol history! But I sincerely doubt it. Think

6th: Amber
    5th: Janelle
    4th: Lazaro
    1st: Angie

Save will probably be used on Amber which could switch things up...

I find it difficult to predict when Lazaro will go - hopefully sooner rather than later!

I suspect you will be proved to be right regarding when Amber and Janelle go, but any of your top 3 could win it IMO - the choice of song is very important. If Angie manages to repeat her stellar piano song perfomance she can win, but I am inclined to agree with the judges about her performances being sometimes too much like a pageant.
  • Options
    OpEdOpEd Posts: 579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They really should have saved Burnell.

Not that he is going to win, but because he is good enough that it's great to see him sing each week.

The save is not ever going to make a difference as far as chances of winning. Candice or Kree should win this thing. Candice or Kree or Janelle will win this thing.
    • Keith looked agonized with the loss of Burnell...
    • Randy should know that it isn't really going to make a difference as far as who wins; and I think he also enjoys Burnell every week...
    • Burnell has made Mariah cry more than a couple of times...
    • Maybe Nicki is holding her save vote in reserve? I don't know. She loves them all but to varying degrees. She is much more discerning than Mariah... who knows?

Anyway, I wish they had saved Burnell. He has been the one I go back and listen to. The only thing I didn't really like of his was the Bon Jovi... and that's mostly down to the fact that Bon Jovi sucks; not much you can do about that.
  • Options
    WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm, personally, glad they never saved Burnell, he wasn't great to be honest.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DJW13 wrote: »
    I find it difficult to predict when Lazaro will go - hopefully sooner rather than later!

I suspect you will be proved to be right regarding when Amber and Janelle go, but any of your top 3 could win it IMO - the choice of song is very important. If Angie manages to repeat her stellar piano song perfomance she can win, but I am inclined to agree with the judges about her performances being sometimes too much like a pageant.

I think they will use the save on Amber this week so Lazaro is finished off in the double elimination.

So...

6th: Amber (saved)

6th: Janelle
    5th: Lazaro
    4th: Amber

The top 3 are tricky but I'm going to stick with gut instinct and still say

1st Angie