Thank God For That!!

At last, that highly irritating, overly-sensitive, over-rated Shanon has gone :)

Who was she in the bottom two with as I missed the results?

And did anyone else think her blossoming"relationship" with her dance partner was just a tactic to attract attention (cos let's face it, her dancing failed to do so)?

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marissa and Tony were also in the bottom 2.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    laceyjo wrote: »
    Marissa and Tony were also in the bottom 2.

:eek:

But they were brilliant!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sid_1979 wrote: »
    :eek:

But they were brilliant!

As were Shannon and Derek IMO. They didn't deserve to leave. It just shows how much this competition has changed into a Popularity competition, rather than dance.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As were Shannon and Derek IMO. They didn't deserve to leave. It just shows how much this competition has changed into a Popularity competition, rather than dance.

But Shanon has had two poor weeks and was near the bottom end of the leaderboard this time round?

And the best dancers are still competing so talent is most certainly being appreciated. But it's also nice to see the likes of Marissa blossom before us.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At last, that highly irritating, overly-sensitive, over-rated Shanon has gone :)

Who was she in the bottom two with as I missed the results?

And did anyone else think her blossoming"relationship" with her dance partner was just a tactic to attract attention (cos let's face it, her dancing failed to do so)?

Shannon always gave me the impression that she thought she'd find it all very easy - I absolutely agree that it was er time to leave the competition.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But Shanon has had two poor weeks and was near the bottom end of the leaderboard this time round?

And the best dancers are still competing so talent is most certainly being appreciated. But it's also nice to see the likes of Marissa blossom before us.

If you are talking about Shannon's Samba and Rumba, I wouldn't exactly call them poor weeks. Just because her scores were not as high as usual doesn't mean they were poor.

Though, I agree with you about Marissa. I love Marissa and think she is a great dancer, improving every week. Now that Shannon and Marlee have been eliminated, I'd love to see Marissa make the final.
  • kayceekaycee Posts: 12,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shanon's Latin was dreadful, stiff and gawky, and I find it surprising that such a lovely looking girl, with such a great figure could end up looking so ungainly!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even though I'm a Derek fan I wasn't sad to see them go. Shannon's box of tissues and blubbing in the confessional was pathetic.
    I thought Jennie and Derek were a much better pairing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even though I'm a Derek fan I wasn't sad to see them go. Shannon's box of tissues and blubbing in the confessional was pathetic.
    I thought Jennie and Derek were a much better pairing.

IMO Shannon and Derek seemed like a more suited couple, but it sounds like Jennie and Derek were more popular.