Options

Denise Van Outen - Lovely Sexual Being - Lee Not To Look 'Down There' At The Birth

1235»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fair enough to her, I was more interested in having my OH up where I was to hold on to when I was giving birth! Its really not anyones business what she wants.
  • Options
    ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LittlePolly

I know of a woman who had a caesarian and refused to breast feed because she there were her sexual areas and did not want them to have anything to do with childbirth or her baby. If she was saying THAT I might agree with you but I think you are giving her a hard time over this.

Why did she have a Caesarian? So DVO's not having a Caesarian and breastfeeding then?

bambii wrote: »
    Fair enough to her, I was more interested in having my OH up where I was to hold on to when I was giving birth! Its really not anyones business what she wants.

She told/sold the story to thre press. Therefore, it is.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bambii wrote: »

Have just read this thread and disagree with this last comment. Denise has a choice - she either keeps this pregnancy and baby out of the limelight and all that goes with it, and just has a 'normal' pregnancy, or she tells the world all about it. She has chosen to tell the world all the ins and outs (including how many toilet visits she's having a night on Twitter!) and therefore has made it our business to know what she wants when it comes to the birth.
    As a result, people are going to pass judgement and give their opinions on it - whether they agree with her or not.
  • Options
    cjsmummycjsmummy Posts: 11,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My OH was great both times. My youngeest was born at home and we cracked jokes a lot. He was also good a reminding me to breathe. I mainly just wanted to see his face to calm me down. He could've been splitting an atom for all I cared, but I needed his being there for reassurance.

I agree:)after my OH went home he sent a text saying he was so proud of me and i text back saying i couldn't have done it without him(in more ways than one lol). He wouldn't have missed it for the world...all 3 times and counting..just need to talk him into number 4;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have just read this thread and disagree with this last comment. Denise has a choice - she either keeps this pregnancy and baby out of the limelight and all that goes with it, and just has a 'normal' pregnancy, or she tells the world all about it. She has chosen to tell the world all the ins and outs (including how many toilet visits she's having a night on Twitter!) and therefore has made it our business to know what she wants when it comes to the birth.
    As a result, people are going to pass judgement and give their opinions on it - whether they agree with her or not.

Of course people will pass judgement, they always will on celebrities, even those that stay out of the limelight.

As for Twitter, I'm never quite sure why people look at/follow people they don't have an interest in. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree. She's made it public by choice. So the public will and can IMHO comment how they please. As for Twitter, are you sure it's really her and not someone else?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ewoodie wrote: »
    I agree. She's made it public by choice. So the public will and can IMHO comment how they please. As for Twitter, are you sure it's really her and not someone else?

No, it's definitely her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is Denise, her agent and PR company confirmed as there were many fakes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Of course people will pass judgement, they always will on celebrities, even those that stay out of the limelight.

As for Twitter, I'm never quite sure why people look at/follow people they don't have an interest in. :)

Agreed. I think twitter is a grim state of affairs. I've just been for my 5th pee tonight....i thought i was having contractions 10 min ago but actually turned out i just needed a poo.....hey i'm now 3 centimeters dilated!! etc etc...god, just get on with it please:rolleyes:
    Just realised you appear to be a twitter fan...soz...i hate it. :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cjsmummy wrote: »
    Agreed. I think twitter is a grim state of affairs. I've just been for my 5th pee tonight....i thought i was having contractions 10 min ago but actually turned out i just needed a poo.....hey i'm now 3 centimeters dilated!! etc etc...god, just get on with it please:rolleyes:

:eek: Surely not?!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :eek: Surely not?!

Not tonight no:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now it's time for bed!!