Sex and the City 2 - Full trailer

Lukey37Lukey37 Posts: 5,369
Forum Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsZEcn-yZ_Y

I thought the first movie was quite average but the this trailer has got me excited. It looks like they trying to make it more fun than the first one.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 407
    Forum Member
    Still have no idea what the plot is!

I think the trip to Mexico in the first movie worked as it allowed Carrie to recover from the grief in New York and worked well as a transition between the 2 main acts of the film.

I think taking them out of New York for what looks like most of the second film, could be a mistake. I know it's meant to more of a romp than the first film but some point to the trip would be nice.

am prepared to be wrong though - the trip may only be 20 minutes of screen time!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    Aiden!!!!!!! <3
  • O2 X1O2 X1 Posts: 2,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got me all excited again, only next month!!!
  • jaimeswjaimesw Posts: 1,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have never seen the TV show or the first film, so think I'll give this a miss.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 329
    Forum Member
    I am so beyond excited that Aidan is in the film after all the rumours and John Corbett denying it!! AMAZING!!!
  • O2 X1O2 X1 Posts: 2,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jaimesw wrote: »
    Have never seen the TV show or the first film, so think I'll give this a miss.

Why did you click on the thread then :confused:
  • The SnakesThe Snakes Posts: 8,940
    Forum Member
    Aren't they all getting a bit old for this?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Snakes wrote: »

A bit old for what exactly? Films about love, relationships, family and friendship? What a bizarre comment.
  • flounder78flounder78 Posts: 208
    Forum Member

Errrr NO!
  • 80's chick80's chick Posts: 5,207
    Forum Member

No way :cool:

Bring on the third !!
  • The SnakesThe Snakes Posts: 8,940
    Forum Member
    pharoah wrote: »
    A bit old for what exactly? Films about love, relationships, family and friendship? What a bizarre comment.
    Films about shagging anything in trousers. Kim Cattrall is nearly 60, the others well into their 40s. It'll end up like the Golden Girls at this rate.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Films about shagging anything in trousers. Kim Cattrall is nearly 60, the others well into their 40s. It'll end up like the Golden Girls at this rate.

She's 53 actually :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WOOHOO!! Can't wait for this!! Didn't know anything about Aidan until I saw this trailer a couple of weeks back! I so preferred him to Big. I wasn't overly keen on the 1st film so I didn't think I really wanted to see this but I really really do now!! Girly night @ the cinema in heels...here I come!!!
  • BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member

There was only 1 sex scene in the last film involving 1 of the lead female characters... and it wasn't even Kim Cattrall. ;)
  • musicdudemusicdude Posts: 8,939
    Forum Member
    Can't wait for this. I take it rumors regarding a third movie being filmed back to back wasn't true?