LESLEY BRAIN blog NOTW - deserving a thread of its own

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,538
Forum Member
✭✭
Briffa's lambasting of BB's latest cockup has a thread, but Lesley Brain's latest also merits attention, particularly as it refers directly to PEJ's last load of crap that he posted here.

http://blogs.notw.co.uk/bb/2010/08/lesley-brain-more-bent-than-a-glamour-girls-hair-extensions.html

"Putting aside the tedium of the post (can't wait for the book, Phil) and the need to eat a whole packet of chocolate Bath Oliver's to get through it, plus the wine, and in the middle I dragged the Jehovah's Witnesses in off the street for a bit of light banter, it doesn't do well to tell hard-core fans of the show that Other People Elsewhere love it and it is a huge success."

:D:D:D

Comments

• flippoflippo Posts: 102
    Forum Member
    Spot on.
  • Special K_Special K_ Posts: 6,320
    Forum Member
    :D

Big up Lesley! Nicely put. :D
  • Sue Ellen EwingSue Ellen Ewing Posts: 1,769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice one. Quite frankly I am glad I will be on holiday during the allstars.
  • BabelBrookBabelBrook Posts: 12,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't think she likes Dave very much:

"One Sunday newspaper describes the forthcoming BB Friday night as a 'blood bath'. We can only hope that is true where Dave is concerned. Time to bring back the arena and the hungry lions. Though I suspect they would take one look at Dave and ask, 'Where are the Christians?'"
  • cleocleo Posts: 4,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Time to bring back the arena and the hungry lions. Though I suspect they would take one look at Dave and ask, 'Where are the Christians?'

Love it :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ahah true stuff.
  • Polly111Polly111 Posts: 216
    Forum Member
    Brilliant. Well written, funny and says exactly what so many of us think.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,605
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loved it:D and could not agree with her more about that post, god it was dull and patronising.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,626
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BabelBrook wrote: »

"One Sunday newspaper describes the forthcoming BB Friday night as a 'blood bath'. We can only hope that is true where Dave is concerned. Time to bring back the arena and the hungry lions. Though I suspect they would take one look at Dave and ask, 'Where are the Christians?'"

Spot on...lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very good.:D
  • puddytatpuddytat Posts: 6,351
    Forum Member
    Wow, she tells it like it is. Wish Lesley had stayed a bit longer, she would have sussed John James straight away and put his gas at a peep if she'd been in this year.
  • BBTweetsBBTweets Posts: 12,699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just wanted to know why Olivers were kept in chocolate baths and is it the chocolate that makes them tasty to eat or them being in a bath (presumably naked) and covered in chocolate? :o
  • Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BabelBrook wrote: »

Ha ha - excellent :D
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Makes me despise Seany for forcing her out even more :mad:

She would have been legendary, she may have even snatched the title from Brian!
  • Scout66Scout66 Posts: 5,576
    Forum Member
    I love Mrs Brain.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for posting that, it's absolutely brilliant!
  • dirrrtydirrrty Posts: 8,442
    Forum Member
    She sounds bitter lol she has some points, but everything was negative.
  • CHARMER1CHARMER1 Posts: 9,026
    Forum Member
    Hooray, everything that we DS forum members think and have said time and time again.

This show is coming to a slow and determined end and they have destroyed all creditability.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Lesley. Says exactly what most of us think.
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's certainly giving it to the BB production team with both barrels : well done :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Glad Lesley's still got her matress sniffing wit:D
  • silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate it when I agree with a journo from a scum newspaper :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fantastic blog entry by Leslie - Dave is an evil little scroat:D She's clearly been watching her live feed!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,918
    Forum Member
    Seems its not just Sam fans who see that he is being ganged up on and hurt :mad:

We might all feel annoyed by or love SAM (especially those Allstar housmates who see him as the little lad they can patronise in Allstars and who won't be competition in the race for the Nuts shoot) but can anyone really feel comfortable that the 'banter' and physical abuse is really good for him, the perpetrators or us, the viewers
  • Scout66Scout66 Posts: 5,576
    Forum Member
    Her blog entries have been spot on. The one she posted about Dave is brilliant, shame she's the only one writing in the media who has the guts to do it.
    http://blogs.notw.co.uk/bb/2010/08/leslie-brain-dave-makes-me-too-angry-to-write-about.html