Have BB said anything about the outcry?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,605
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Was just wondering if the producers or anyone BB related have responded to any of the criticism?

It has been been pretty far-reaching and passionate and you would think they would at least acknowledge it.

I watched BBLB today to see if they said anything about it but not a word, well other than Emma Willis mentioning it in that hyper way as if to suggest it is the most exciting thing to happen since man landed on the moon:rolleyes:

Have they ever said anything in the past when they have done stupid things?:confused: Not that I can remember anything quite this dire.

Comments

• gavinfarrellygavinfarrelly Posts: 6,195
    Forum Member
    Not that i know of, I dont expect them to either.
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    shelleybb wrote: »
    Was just wondering if the producers or anyone BB related have responded to any of the criticism?

It has been been pretty far-reaching and passionate and you would think they would at least acknowledge it.

I watched BBLB today to see if they said anything about it but not a word, well other than Emma Willis mentioning it in that hyper way as if to suggest it is the most exciting thing to happen since man landed on the moon:rolleyes:

Have they ever said anything in the past when they have done stupid things?:confused: Not that I can remember anything quite this dire.

In the same way that if something isn't shown on the HLs it never happened if no-one from BB mentions the controversy then It never happened either
  • Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can predict what they'll say :

There is no fix .

There is no favorites .

We don't make any money off the voting .

Enjoy it , it's the last one

We can't please everyone .
  • MD1500MD1500 Posts: 14,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It does seem weird. If I hadn't read the news on the net, I'd still be none the wiser about the Quadruple Eviction. Davina didn't announce it, I turn off when the credits roll so didn't see it mentioned in last night's show, and didn't hear it in BBLB either.
  • Peel my OrangePeel my Orange Posts: 1,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

There is no fix .

There is no favorites .

OMG I thought PEJ posted that :confused::D
  • Sue Ellen EwingSue Ellen Ewing Posts: 1,769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

There is no fix .

There is no favorites .

What bollox, it's all a bit depressing.
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    MD1500 wrote: »
    It does seem weird. If I hadn't read the news on the net, I'd still be none the wiser about the Quadruple Eviction. Davina didn't announce it, I turn off when the credits roll so didn't see it mentioned in last night's show, and didn't hear it in BBLB either.

Marcus mentioned it over the end credits last night
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,605
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    In the same way that if something isn't shown on the HLs it never happened if no-one from BB mentions the controversy then It never happened either

Yeah very good point. They have pissed me off so much I really don't feel like watching anymore or UBB either for that matter. I always vote too but never again now.:mad:
  • od hominemod hominem Posts: 8,593
    Forum Member

There is no fix .

There is no favorites .

Pretty good advice.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MD1500 wrote: »

I thought of that too, if you only watched HL'syou would not know for ages would you. It was on the end of last night but I wonder if people pointing that out made them do it.
  • AsmoAsmo Posts: 15,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll only give UBB a look if there's a chance Nikki can be evicted on the first night. Within the first hour. Before going in. Just turn the car around and keep going.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Asmo wrote: »
    I'll only give UBB a look if there's a chance Nikki can be evicted on the first night. Within the first hour. Before going in. Just turn the car around and keep going.

It will depend who WE want out first, sorry who THEY want out first and I doubt that will be Nicky...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Plenty more where that came from!" they roared. "Sezer and Sandy already confirmed. An Allstars to be proud of."