Options

I don't like the sight of Preston.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,939
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I'm angry at him. It's like -- how dare he think he can be there? Laying back on the sofa as if he's an ultimate housemate...The nerve of it -- he needs to realise that he shouldn't be in there and should get up and walk out and let us have our Ultimate Big Brother. Blargsdhg]#sdg0sds

What a waste of space.

And it's not just that he's dull. There's SOMETHING I don't like about him that I can't pinpoint. Maybe someone else can.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's an example of someone who thinks that slouching around in a nifty set of threads is enough to impress, somehow. Well it's not, Preston. He's just a neo-Mod clotheshorse. Sadly enough, there are an awful lot of lads kicking around who think and act in just the same way.
  • Options
    hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't get that some people think he's good looking ,,, he looks like a little creep to me
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah Yeah wrote: »
    I'm angry at him. It's like -- how dare he think he can be there? Laying back on the sofa as if he's an ultimate housemate...The nerve of it -- he needs to realise that he shouldn't be in there and should get up and walk out and let us have our Ultimate Big Brother. Blargsdhg]#sdg0sds

What a waste of space.

And it's not just that he's dull. There's SOMETHING I don't like about him that I can't pinpoint. Maybe someone else can.

I find him 'smarmy'. I don't like the way he has dismissed his girlfriend simply by saying 'she's out of the country' whilst just recently having had her name tattooed on his leg. He did the same to his then girlfriend when he hooked up with Chantelle in the BB House. He seems quite smug about something (maybe knowing that Chantelle is still in love with him?) and I'd imagine him using her to keep himself in the public eye by acting out a 'romance' once more. I don't like users and he strikes me as one :o(